Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

I feel like a wave recruiter lol

Go down 
+9
Jayrock
Kasper Cole
YOUNG SC
DATBOY559
P3rf3cto
andrelavelle
Jeii
SLIM
Lonzo
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonzo
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Lonzo

Male
Number of posts : 51
I feel like a wave recruiter lol Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I feel like a wave recruiter lol Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-27

I feel like a wave recruiter lol Empty
PostSubject: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:16 pm

I got 5 niggaz on my block trying to get waves now lol It's like im their instructor, they be asking how to do everything.

Do any of y'all have friends that started to get waves because they seen yours?
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
I feel like a wave recruiter lol Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I feel like a wave recruiter lol Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:18 pm

yea...
Back to top Go down
Jeii
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jeii

Male
Number of posts : 21
I feel like a wave recruiter lol Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I feel like a wave recruiter lol Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:22 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
andrelavelle
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
andrelavelle

Male
Number of posts : 229
I feel like a wave recruiter lol Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I feel like a wave recruiter lol Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:46 pm

yeah I got both my little brothers spinning! And some of my customers at the shop
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
Takes two to tango winner
Takes two to tango winner
P3rf3cto

Male
Number of posts : 331
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique
I feel like a wave recruiter lol Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I feel like a wave recruiter lol Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:10 pm

@least 10 @ my high school and about 5 or 6 @ the middle school here and on the net about 5 that I know of some of them I directed to the site.
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:14 pm

dam i swear i know exactly wat u talkin bout i got all most all of the niggas at my school tryna get waves all because of me im like their instructor,almost everyday they come up to me askin questions and shyt... even when i go through the mall niggas be asking me how i got my waves and if its any one besides my niggas i lie to them givin them wrong instructions and shyt lol...alot of females be likin waves too,some even begin a conversations about them
Back to top Go down
YOUNG SC
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
YOUNG SC

Male
Number of posts : 81
Originated Wave Site : www.wavebuilder.com
I feel like a wave recruiter lol Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I feel like a wave recruiter lol Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:58 pm

YURP...I got a kouple of dudes who work with me tryna get on they wave game since I started, kuz women LIKE da waves bayyy-bay!!! cool2
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/milliemcflyy
Lonzo
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Lonzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:04 pm

yea my niggaz be looking mad when hoes be asking to feel/brush my hair lol cuz the chicks be telling them they waves aint never gonna be like zo's lol
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:29 pm

lol i be trying to put these ni99as on game but you know how ignorant some people can be...
i tell them to BRUSH and they look at me like i'm stupid, then say "nah ni99a, tell me what you put in yo hair."
yes indeed...when the ladies playin in my hair my boys be hatin...thats when they come around and tell me they could be spinnin harder then me if they get on they grind....riiight.
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Lonzo wrote:
yea my niggaz be looking mad when hoes be asking to feel/brush my hair lol cuz the chicks be telling them they waves aint never gonna be like zo's lol
lol thats true though niggas be hatin when bitches ask to feel or brush my hair
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:50 pm

Kasper Cole wrote:
lol i be trying to put these ni99as on game but you know how ignorant some people can be...
i tell them to BRUSH and they look at me like i'm stupid, then say "nah ni99a, tell me what you put in yo hair."
yes indeed...when the ladies playin in my hair my boys be hatin...thats when they come around and tell me they could be spinnin harder then me if they get on they grind....riiight.
lmao cosign
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:53 pm

Yup,i got a dude next door who used to never brush his ish and his hair was mad nappy but i moved in to the neighborhood and we became cool then he started carrying his brush everywhere and asked me how to get the dipz and wat not but his hair still nappy tho...thats the thing 0.0
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
bankboi09
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
bankboi09

Male
Number of posts : 139
I feel like a wave recruiter lol Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100I feel like a wave recruiter lol Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:13 pm

lol i posted pics, i got like 20 niggaz spinnin 360
Back to top Go down
Static Shock
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Static Shock

Male
Number of posts : 201

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:20 pm

yes.................................
Back to top Go down
Waveaholic
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Waveaholic

Male
Number of posts : 148
Originated Wave Site : 360 waves (like 360 and sbwaves)

Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 pm

Yeah.
I be fooling people by rocking a fro sometimes.
My boys in the neighborhood be like "Damn, you got waves in like 1 day!"
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:13 pm

yep...
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:17 pm

hmmm okay...this thread smh.

of course niggas gon all say that happend to them, so they can make it sound like

spinnin harder...
Back to top Go down
Lonzo
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Lonzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:26 pm

SlimTim wrote:

of course niggas gon all say that happend to them, so they can make it sound like

spinnin harder...

idk bout you or anyone else that has a post n this tread but everything I said is true.
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Lonzo wrote:
SlimTim wrote:

spinnin harder...

idk bout you or anyone else that has a post n this tread but everything I said is true.

ya i feel ya...
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:10 pm

i hope slim aint talkin bout me cuz in fresno there aint alot of people that got waves so my hair stand out
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:16 pm

DATBOY559 wrote:
i hope slim aint talkin bout me cuz in fresno there aint alot of people that got waves so my hair stand out

i dont recall saying any names... I feel like a wave recruiter lol Smh1

EDIT: keep on the thread topic..no thread jacking

Last edited by SlimTim on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lonzo
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Lonzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:27 pm

SlimTim wrote:
DATBOY559 wrote:

i dont recall saying any names... I feel like a wave recruiter lol Smh1

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a wave recruiter lol   I feel like a wave recruiter lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel like a wave recruiter lol
Page 1 of 1