Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Can anyone help me i need a daily method

Go down 
+9
jiggy terp
Superstar Jay
DATBOY559
Jeii
The cool
Death(Troy504)
D.E.E.Z.Y.
Jayrock
SpinnerClassic
13 posters
AuthorMessage
SpinnerClassic
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 7
Originated Wave Site : How2get waves.com
Can anyone help me i need a daily method Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Can anyone help me i need a daily method Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-12

Can anyone help me i need a daily method Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone help me i need a daily method   Can anyone help me i need a daily method Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:04 pm

all i need is a method plz post a commment or pm peice
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
Can anyone help me i need a daily method Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Can anyone help me i need a daily method Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me i need a daily method   Can anyone help me i need a daily method Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Either use the cream cheese method or the STFU and brush method.Your choice.

Note* Cream Cheese method is self explanatory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
D.E.E.Z.Y.
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
D.E.E.Z.Y.

Male
Number of posts : 151
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net
Can anyone help me i need a daily method Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Can anyone help me i need a daily method Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me i need a daily method   Can anyone help me i need a daily method Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Try the noob lounge for more information Smile
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Can anyone help me i need a daily method Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can anyone help me i need a daily method Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me i need a daily method   Can anyone help me i need a daily method Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Cream Cheese method ftw
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
The cool
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 48
Can anyone help me i need a daily method Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Can anyone help me i need a daily method Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me i need a daily method   Can anyone help me i need a daily method Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:31 pm

Moisturize often
Brush like its going out of style
Durag when necessary
Shampoo & Condition 2-3 times a week
Back to top Go down
Jeii
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jeii

Male
Number of posts : 21
Can anyone help me i need a daily method Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Can anyone help me i need a daily method Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me i need a daily method   Can anyone help me i need a daily method Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Here is your method

Brush
Moisturize
durag
repeat

wash hair once or twice a week
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
Can anyone help me i need a daily method Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Can anyone help me i need a daily method Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me i need a daily method   Can anyone help me i need a daily method Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:05 pm

JUST FUCKIN BRUSH READ DA fuk around before u ask a stupid question
Back to top Go down
Superstar Jay
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 29
Can anyone help me i need a daily method Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can anyone help me i need a daily method Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me i need a daily method   Can anyone help me i need a daily method Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:21 pm

grind me lol
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me i need a daily method   Can anyone help me i need a daily method Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:47 pm

The method that works for most is compression, moisturizing and brushing.

Types of brushes range in bristle strength from soft, medium, hard. Pick the type of brush that will allow you the maximum amount of brushing with a minimum amount of scalp discomfort. If you pick a hard brush that hurts your scalp, you will use it less which is not effective.

Brushing on a consistent basis is self explanatory. More important than how often you brush is what position your hands are in while doing so. It may be beneficial for you to brush your hair in the mirror. That will allow you to see which brush strokes connect the top to the sides and the sides to the back. If you don't brush in a 360 degree pattern or at hold the brush at 45 degree angles then your process will be slow.

Training your hair can be supplemented with products. A moisturizer of your choice, a grease/oil for hold and a hair spray for sheen. The moisturizer will aid in you by making your hair manageable. This is the same as why people shower brush. When hair is soft it is easier to train. Once you finish training you might consider a grease/oil to hold your efforts in place. Prior to going to bed, you may consider a du-rag or wave cap to hold what you have been brushing all day. Prior to getting your day started you might want a little sheen on your dome. That is what the spray is used for.
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me i need a daily method   Can anyone help me i need a daily method Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Superstar Jay wrote:
grind me lol

Can anyone help me i need a daily method Glare1
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me i need a daily method   Can anyone help me i need a daily method Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:18 pm

DATBOY559 wrote:
JUST FUCKIN BRUSH READ DA fuk around before u ask a stupid question

get off his back...he only has a few posts and he's young..all that damn cursing not needed....an what he said wasnt even a question so chill...
Back to top Go down
SpinningAmI
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
SpinningAmI

Male
Number of posts : 154
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder R.I.P.
Can anyone help me i need a daily method Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Can anyone help me i need a daily method Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me i need a daily method   Can anyone help me i need a daily method Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:07 pm

jiggy terp wrote:
The method that works for most is compression, moisturizing and brushing.

Types of brushes range in bristle strength from soft, medium, hard. Pick the type of brush that will allow you the maximum amount of brushing with a minimum amount of scalp discomfort. If you pick a hard brush that hurts your scalp, you will use it less which is not effective.

Brushing on a consistent basis is self explanatory. More important than how often you brush is what position your hands are in while doing so. It may be beneficial for you to brush your hair in the mirror. That will allow you to see which brush strokes connect the top to the sides and the sides to the back. If you don't brush in a 360 degree pattern or at hold the brush at 45 degree angles then your process will be slow.

Training your hair can be supplemented with products. A moisturizer of your choice, a grease/oil for hold and a hair spray for sheen. The moisturizer will aid in you by making your hair manageable. This is the same as why people shower brush. When hair is soft it is easier to train. Once you finish training you might consider a grease/oil to hold your efforts in place. Prior to going to bed, you may consider a du-rag or wave cap to hold what you have been brushing all day. Prior to getting your day started you might want a little sheen on your dome. That is what the spray is used for.
c thats what i like about jiggy he neva try 2 roast anybody
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me i need a daily method   Can anyone help me i need a daily method Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Superstar Jay wrote:
grind me lol

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me i need a daily method   Can anyone help me i need a daily method Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Well damn, yall some angry kneegrows....dude is just a lil kid.

Jiggy pretty much laid it out for ya lil Classic.
put in ya moisturizer at night, brush it in with a hard, med, soft, rag it up, and go to sleep. wake up n take the rag off and go about your day. you can brush when you're not doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Static Shock
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Static Shock

Male
Number of posts : 201

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me i need a daily method   Can anyone help me i need a daily method Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:17 pm

check the methods forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me i need a daily method   Can anyone help me i need a daily method Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help me i need a daily method
Page 1 of 1