Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpinningAmI
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
SpinningAmI

Male
Number of posts : 154
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder R.I.P.
Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method Empty
PostSubject: Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method   Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:06 pm

Some of the best 360 wavers are locked up. They have alot of free time to dedicate to 360 waves. I call one of the methods that inmates use, the prison or plastic bag method. It's simple. First, apply a moisturizer or pomade to your hair. Second, place a plastic grocery bag over your hand and wrap the handles around your wrist. Third, with sufficient pressure, rub your plastic bag covered hand over your hair in the correct 360 wave directions. Do this for an adequate amount of time before duraging or putting on your wave cap(s). Repeat as needed.

The molecular structure of the plastic bag, more specifically its polymers, is the key to this method. Since the bag is nonporous, it allows for complete and sufficient gliding action. The bag, as it is guided by your hand, glides over your hair forcing the belligerent and unruly waves to compromise.

This method is a supplement to traditional brushing methods and isn't intended as a substitute. It's primary purpose is to help train your hair to lay down.

Not my meth Dub-c a.k.a. Wave Connection method.Someone sticky this please.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method   Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:07 pm

dub-c aint make this method did he?
Back to top Go down
SpinningAmI
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
SpinningAmI

Male
Number of posts : 154
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder R.I.P.
Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method   Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:13 pm

JEDI KNIGHT JERZ wrote:
dub-c aint make this method did he?

yea he did i found it when i was surfin on 360waves
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method   Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:15 pm

DuB C has nice vocab but he uses it unnecessarily..It seems like he did it just to show off but yeah....prison bag method is good....how could WC have made this if he stated that 360 wavers locked up use that method....He may have posted it but i dont think he made it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method   Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dub-c`s Prison Method A.K.A. Plastic Bag Method
Page 1 of 1