Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bonestf1
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 5
HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-22

HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Empty
PostSubject: HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE???   HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Dont see it anywhere in the forums..and cant find it online...but ive seen it at my local beauty supply store..come in the same size jar as the cholesterol conditioner

any info??????
Back to top Go down
iceage
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
iceage

Male
Number of posts : 75
HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE???   HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:24 pm

http://www.houseofbeautyworld.com/hobeolpo10oz.html
Back to top Go down
bonestf1
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE???   HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:55 pm

^^yea that...has any1 used it??
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE???   HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:43 am

I havent ....But when my 360 pomade is done....I might give it a shot...but if its not the proper consistency when I look in the jar......then I prolly won't buy it
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE???   HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:01 am

pomade<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
Number of posts : 133
HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE???   HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:49 am

HOPE THIS HELPS

It's not "pomade" it's a tub of grease.

I guess you would use this after you get that fresh cut, to get ur shine on. It provides lots of oils like olive, lanolin and castor for those of you who aren't scared of "oil" products.

Mind you, IT WILL NOT LAY YOUR HAIR DOWN, OR HOLD IT. It's not that kind of pomade. It's used to shine and moisturize your hair. It's GREASE!

User discretion is advised.

HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? HBoliveoilpomade

Hollywood Beauty Olive Pomade

* rich in olive oil, lanolin, and castor oil

* shine and moisturize in one easy step

* enriched with lanolin and 5 oils

* daily use will help condition hair and restore its natural shine

* apply a small amount to fingertips and gently massage onto hair, scalp and split ends

* for best results, use Hollywood Beauty Natural Reinforced Boar Bristle Brush to evently distribute pomade through hair

* your hair will look alive with a healthy shine
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
bonestf1
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE???   HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:19 pm

lukky_lefty wrote:
HOPE THIS HELPS

Mind you, IT WILL NOT LAY YOUR HAIR DOWN, OR HOLD IT. It's not that kind of pomade.

so what do you recommend i use to hold my hair down?? im having that problem now
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE???   HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:19 pm

bonestf1 wrote:
lukky_lefty wrote:
HOPE THIS HELPS

Mind you, IT WILL NOT LAY YOUR HAIR DOWN, OR HOLD IT. It's not that kind of pomade.

so what do you recommend i use to hold my hair down?? im having that problem now

Wave pomade.

Ant Green's Seasick
Sportin Waves

There's tons of pomades out there man.. do your research, read the stickies.
Back to top Go down
bonestf1
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE???   HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:47 pm

well im bout to use it...ill let niggas know how it works
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE???   HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:30 am

Ok.

This is what's gon happen. You gon wash ur hair or whatever, and you'll brush it, apply the Olive Oil Pomade and cap/rag up. When you take the rag off, ur hair will be laid down, but it won't eb held hardly at all. Once you start brushin, you'll see ur hair start to stick up.

Why? Its not a pomade. The Olive Oil Pomade is not a pomade. Think about it. Whenever you buy WAVE POMADE, the directions usually tell you something about waves, and usually instructs you to lay ur hair down. This Olive Oil Pomade doesn't. Its merely a hair grease/dressing. The consistency of it is very similar to Doo Gro grease, indian hemp and other light hair dressings. I don't even know why its called pomade.

If you wanna lay ur hair down, use SWB, Seasick, or something like that.

But I'm done speaking. I'm just tryna stop you from wasting ur time and money. But have at it, let me know how it works for you.

**shakin my head**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE???   HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOLLYWOOD"S BEAUTY OLIVE POMADE???
Page 1 of 1