Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Texture...Holla at me yall!

Go down 
+3
lilmike_35215
jiggy terp
JBibbs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JBibbs
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 14
Texture...Holla at me yall! Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Texture...Holla at me yall! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-19

Texture...Holla at me yall! Empty
PostSubject: Texture...Holla at me yall!   Texture...Holla at me yall! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:15 pm

Ight, I been wavin for about two months and my shits pretty straight. I notice people sayin I got waves and what not but my textures not the greatest. I see people on the site who have silky ass shiny hair (like Rudes shit) no homo. But I wanted yall help with what I should do to get my desired texture I want. Also I notice after I hoop my hair goes back to lookin crazy like I barely have waves. Im wolfin right now so maybe thats why but I heard the carrot cholestrol and the olive conditioning shit is suppose to improve texture...is that correct? If there are any other suggestions out there I'd like to know. Also I dont use pomades cuz I play ball and I'll sweat that shit out fast s hell. Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
Texture...Holla at me yall! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Texture...Holla at me yall! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Texture...Holla at me yall!   Texture...Holla at me yall! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:27 pm

Texture is primarily a function of genetics. There are some modest changes that you may experience by many wolfing episodes and putting that heavy brush work down. Products dont change texture they make hair more manageable. They add nuturients and supplement your brushing efforts.

The members that you on the site have gone through many years of trial and error coupled with consistency to achieve the desired results. As for waving/wolfing, remember its about a compression and moisture. Stay on the path and you will get it.
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
Texture...Holla at me yall! Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Texture...Holla at me yall! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Texture...Holla at me yall!   Texture...Holla at me yall! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:39 pm

pretty much what u have is what u have. u cant change ur texture but u can make it work 4 u as good as possible. when u hoop just hoop while wearing a du rag or wave cap but dont throw a dewy on w/ur hair looking crazy cus u training ur hair 2 lay down that way. and im thinking u have coarse hair (like me) so u really wanna make sure u conditioning like every other day (not washing just conditioning and shower brushing, but wash every 3 days)those conditioners u mentioned will make ur hair softer and more manageable.
Back to top Go down
iAmIll
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
iAmIll

Male
Number of posts : 51
Texture...Holla at me yall! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Texture...Holla at me yall! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Texture...Holla at me yall!   Texture...Holla at me yall! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:46 am

jiggy terp wrote:
Texture is primarily a function of genetics. There are some modest changes that you may experience by many wolfing episodes and putting that heavy brush work down. Products dont change texture they make hair more manageable. They add nuturients and supplement your brushing efforts.

The members that you on the site have gone through many years of trial and error coupled with consistency to achieve the desired results. As for waving/wolfing, remember its about a compression and moisture. Stay on the path and you will get it.

cosign
I think one of the great things about waving is that ur pattern and text is unique to you
Back to top Go down
drownyall
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
drownyall

Male
Number of posts : 150
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
Texture...Holla at me yall! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Texture...Holla at me yall! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Texture...Holla at me yall!   Texture...Holla at me yall! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:52 am

Wat u born wit is wat u got...keep studyin ya hair soon u will get wat werks for u...but to answer ur question physical activity makes my hair look crazy 2,but that nothin brush some product and ya durag won't help...
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
Texture...Holla at me yall! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Texture...Holla at me yall! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Texture...Holla at me yall!   Texture...Holla at me yall! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:32 am

Also, don't get it twisted, a lot of the time the pics we post on here are "embellished"... For example, I'm pretty sure Rude's hair doesn't look that magnificent 24/7. But he took those pics in perfect lighting with the perfect flash & they came out perfect. Nobody walks around with a light bulb melon all day... (except for Omm... lol)
Back to top Go down
JBibbs
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 14
Texture...Holla at me yall! Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Texture...Holla at me yall! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Texture...Holla at me yall!   Texture...Holla at me yall! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:48 am

Ya that makes sense. I read the h20 thread and shower brushed then put the oc in and threw the durag on and my shit layed down nice and shined in the morning. I gotta start conditioning now....which do you think works better the carrot or olive cholesterols? I like the carrot hair lotion moisturizer too for some reason. Can I mix the conditioners with different moisturizers and cremes? Or should I just go all straight olive products or all straight carrot products?
Back to top Go down
iAmIll
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
iAmIll

Male
Number of posts : 51
Texture...Holla at me yall! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Texture...Holla at me yall! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Texture...Holla at me yall!   Texture...Holla at me yall! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:01 pm

JBibbs wrote:
Ya that makes sense. I read the h20 thread and shower brushed then put the oc in and threw the durag on and my shit layed down nice and shined in the morning. I gotta start conditioning now....which do you think works better the carrot or olive cholesterols? I like the carrot hair lotion moisturizer too for some reason. Can I mix the conditioners with different moisturizers and cremes? Or should I just go all straight olive products or all straight carrot products?

I would say the Olive oil cholesterol is better. Imo the CC makes ur hair dry. Just keep it in the family bruh, if the OC is working for u just use the hair lotion and the conditioner
Back to top Go down
wavingstoner
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
wavingstoner

Male
Number of posts : 29
Texture...Holla at me yall! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Texture...Holla at me yall! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Texture...Holla at me yall!   Texture...Holla at me yall! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:13 pm

Genetics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texture...Holla at me yall!   Texture...Holla at me yall! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texture...Holla at me yall!
Page 1 of 1