Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

What keeps yall motivated

Go down 
+12
Death(Troy504)
Sid
Jerz
how2getwaves.com
Big-Jae
JoJO
SoufKakSpinna
Mr. Tsunami
andrelavelle
Atlboy
Kasper Cole
A_Weezy
16 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Weezy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
A_Weezy

Male
Number of posts : 5
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net
What keeps yall motivated Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What keeps yall motivated Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-01

What keeps yall motivated Empty
PostSubject: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:17 am

I been reading alot of diff meths. And some of yall on this site and other wave sites got some long ass methods. What keeps yall motivated to brush and brush and shampoo and condition and moist, and spray ya hair with a bottle and some got like 4 brushes 2 combs and 12 products.,

And Sense brushing a conditioner/moist a doo rag a is fundamental why have so many products? To much of anything is never good..
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419
What keeps yall motivated Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What keeps yall motivated Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:28 am

Welcome to sb and thank you for an intelligent post...i was getting frustrated by all the "omg doo gro!" topics.

Simply put, it's the end result that i'm looking forward to most. The day when i wake up and my waves are perfectly connected, deep, and spin'n.
all the brushes and products are all a trial and error process until i find those that truly work well with my hair.

and in order to get to that level of wave perfection, i'm going to use every resource possible: shower brush, comb, condition, etc in order to speed up the process.
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
What keeps yall motivated Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What keeps yall motivated Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:57 am

2 me the results.in the end all the brushn shampoo and conditioning your hair all pays off.so it motovates me 2 keep it up
Back to top Go down
andrelavelle
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
andrelavelle

Male
Number of posts : 229
What keeps yall motivated Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What keeps yall motivated Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:06 am

PERFECTION.......... Or something extremely close to it
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tsunami
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Mr. Tsunami

Male
Number of posts : 313
What keeps yall motivated Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What keeps yall motivated Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:30 am

pullin them girls. cuz u know girls like a nigga who really spinnin
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
What keeps yall motivated Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100What keeps yall motivated Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:58 am

alot of products are tings accumulated

from trial and error.niggas dont really

use all that at once. i hope not. like u

said, too much of anything is bad. motivation

comes from seeing results and potential.

thx for the post and welcome
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:12 pm

man welcome to the site..

Its funny how you say we be having 4 brushs 2 combs and 12 products, but shit like everyone else said when it comes to products its trail and
error. you gotta thro it.But the biggest thing is when you go on your wave journey it becomes some what like another hobby always wearing your du rag or brushing your hair. Than you want to keep your hair clean so you get that shine to it its just something you get addicted to.

but once you start waving you well see what we are talking about and be stuck just like we are
Back to top Go down
A_Weezy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
A_Weezy

Male
Number of posts : 5
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net
What keeps yall motivated Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What keeps yall motivated Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Ight, thats wuts good with the replies.... Yall makin since... Ima have to step my commitment up... Real talk it started off high as hell. I was on it real tough, but when I seen sum progress I got real lax about it...
Back to top Go down
Big-Jae
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Big-Jae

Male
Number of posts : 122
Originated Wave Site : 360.net

Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:26 pm

A_Weezy wrote:
Ight, thats wuts good with the replies.... Yall makin since... Ima have to step my commitment up... Real talk it started off high as hell. I was on it real tough, but when I seen sum progress I got real lax about it...

hell yeah i did the same thing, but once you start wolfin and seeing dem results again u gone start brshin like mad
Back to top Go down
how2getwaves.com
Seasick Creator
Seasick Creator
how2getwaves.com

Male
Number of posts : 210
What keeps yall motivated Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What keeps yall motivated Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:39 pm

andrelavelle wrote:
PERFECTION.......... Or something extremely close to it

Yeah I couldn't have said it better. oh seeing someone spinnin even if they barely spinnin Thats enough to motivate me. and getting my rows straight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.how2getwaves.com
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:01 pm

anything from a brush to deep 360's
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:03 pm

perfection motivates me and niggas with s;oppy waves

and also welcome to SB
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
What keeps yall motivated Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What keeps yall motivated Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:17 pm

I mod da Wave Gallery it keeps me motivated...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Rude, jayrock, and jojo
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:18 pm

gristyle
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:36 pm

steroids are my motivation
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:38 pm

The Wave Gallery...
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
Number of posts : 133

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:43 pm

What keeps me motivated? Looking at my left side...and tryna grind for the right.

That and having healthy hair
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What keeps yall motivated   What keeps yall motivated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What keeps yall motivated
Page 1 of 1