Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

A Momma Tryna Seduce Me

Go down 
+10
Kid Flash
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
DATBOY559
SLIM
@iRam
KBezzy
Heartbreak_Dre
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
KoolAidNoSugar
360 King
14 posters
AuthorMessage
360 King
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
360 King

Male
Number of posts : 24
Originated Wave Site : WaveBuilder
A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Left_bar_bleue89 / 10089 / 100A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-26

A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Empty
PostSubject: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:08 am

Well I was over the Homie House Right Sitting Down

Then She came behind me giving me a massage Right

Then she started Feeling On my Dick Had On (Basket Ball Shorts)

Then She Sat Down On My Lap Then She want In Her Room With (Her Man)

Next Day

I was in the shower at his house Cuz I Spent A night

Then she walked in the bathroom With Her Panties On And Bra

I Looked Out She Saw Me Naked She Was Oh Im Sorry I didn't know You was in here And Left Out

I Never Told Him
Back to top Go down
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
KoolAidNoSugar

Male
Number of posts : 228
A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:19 am

Hmmm....Do I believe you...not really...do you care...probably not...if true....I NEVER TOLD HIM...
Back to top Go down
360 King
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
360 King

Male
Number of posts : 24
Originated Wave Site : WaveBuilder
A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Left_bar_bleue89 / 10089 / 100A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:24 am

Divine Write wrote:
Hmmm....Do I believe you...not really...do you care...probably not...if true....I NEVER TOLD HIM...

Naw man i sware im not lying but she called my house askin if im coming to her son michael birthday party on july 11
Back to top Go down
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
KoolAidNoSugar

Male
Number of posts : 228
A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:22 am

360 King wrote:
Divine Write wrote:

Naw man i sware im not lying but she called my house askin if im coming to her son michael birthday party on july 11

Oh well if yall good friends, fuck it.
If not, fuck HER.
If cool...idk...let her play with your balls and make you a sandwich and bring you some apple drank...its green.
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:54 am

Divine Write wrote:
and bring you some apple drank...its green.

I want that purple stuffffff.... ha
Back to top Go down
Heartbreak_Dre
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Heartbreak_Dre

Male
Number of posts : 235
Originated Wave Site : WB | HB

Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:02 am

Fuck that give her the Cockmeat Sandwich
A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Cockmeat-sandwich-big-bob-demotivational-poster-1211997287

Last edited by Heartbreak_Dre on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Originated Wave Site : WB
A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:06 am

Well as your older nigga im supposed to tell you dont do it stay away from her blah blah blah
BUt the truth is if she look above a 7.5 mash that MILF!! lmao
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Originated Wave Site : WB
A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:07 am

Hold up your 13......on second thought dont touch lady your too young and she'll ruin your life let it alone homie
Back to top Go down
Heartbreak_Dre
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Heartbreak_Dre

Male
Number of posts : 235
Originated Wave Site : WB | HB

Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:21 am

I didnt know u were only 13
Thats Child molestation
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:31 am

sigh
do i believe u? hell no
should you do it? yea why not whats the worse that could happen..........umm u could get her for rape...u could have a kid and get clowned for having to take ya seed to school when u only in 12th grade etc..................................but i dont believe u so thats off the top of dome go play with ya lego's yung one
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:00 pm

shrug

*walks out*
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:56 pm

cheers just get yo little sausege sucked or lick cuz i know u aint gonna know what to do wit da pussy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:03 pm

i still dont believe this, no matter how many times i read it....
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:05 pm

did this nigglet just say lick 40yr old pus.................of a NORMAL CHICK........... Killyourself
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:54 pm

SlimTim wrote:
i still dont believe this, no matter how many times i read it....
word.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
Kid Flash
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Kid Flash

Male
Number of posts : 104
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com
A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:13 pm

i dont belive on bit of this. Plus if shes ur friends mom then why? U want to be his uncle or somethin? Also ur only 13 u shouldnt even be messin around wit no 40 year old mom anyways. I still dont belive you but if its true.... then thats some sick stuff
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:14 pm

bsthread
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:26 pm

so its offical....no one believes this story.
Back to top Go down
242spinna
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
242spinna

Male
Number of posts : 166

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:36 pm

i feel as if some of it was tru not the part where she feels his dick or the part in the shower but other than thagt this cud be tru who knows and dnt do it u cud fuck ur whole life up who knows wat she has shrug
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:37 am

I say... Get her to suck you off... On video... Post it on here... BUT you have to have birth certificates and the dude has to testify that that is his mom... And Neil has to take notes (Divine know where that's from??)... lmao
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:09 pm

Kanyeezy wrote:
I say... Get her to suck you off... On video... Post it on here... BUT you have to have birth certificates and the dude has to testify that that is his mom... And Neil has to take notes (Divine know where that's from??)... lmao

LOL thats from da chappelle show?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:17 pm

Troy504 wrote:
Kanyeezy wrote:

LOL thats from da chappelle show?

yea thats when that nigga was on trail defendin r kelly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Momma Tryna Seduce Me   A Momma Tryna Seduce Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Momma Tryna Seduce Me
Page 1 of 1