Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Tryna Maintain and slowly progress

Go down 
+13
SLIM
Jayrock
Sid
SoufKakSpinna
wm23
Imfamus
Mr. Tsunami
Death(Troy504)
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
betterthanyou
drownyall
daricanwavebeggina18
P3rf3cto
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P3rf3cto
Takes two to tango winner
P3rf3cto

Male
Number of posts : 331
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique
Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Empty
PostSubject: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Tryna Maintain and slowly progress. Random pics of different angles.I been talking this wolfing session( I think they are in order)(some pics are better than others. I got a job now so Im tryna maintain as much as possible cuz its demanding)
I dont remember wut week Im on. My hair is harder to lay down short and the sides down to the hairline was cut to short. Its only about 4-5 weeks thou
products-only s-curl no-drip and water(only been combing and brushing in the morning and evening)

aftershower brushing 2day
Tryna Maintain and slowly progress 5
Tryna Maintain and slowly progress 6-1
taken 2day
Tryna Maintain and slowly progress 7
4got about this one
Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Yo

Last edited by Cl3an on Sun May 17, 2009 8:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
daricanwavebeggina18
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
daricanwavebeggina18

Male
Number of posts : 22
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com,360 waves.net names ricanspinna15 on dere
Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:19 pm

UR WAVES EEM WEIRD FOR SUM REASON I DNT KNO WHY
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/datkillaant
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male
Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:24 pm

well one I have a weird shaped head. iono wut to tell u. I mean my hair grows like this.
Back to top Go down
drownyall
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
drownyall

Male
Number of posts : 150
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:59 pm

I have said this time and time again on WB now I have to bring it to SB....u have the most potential I've ever seen but u slack in ya brushin...if u got on ya grind more u would oblitherate the wave game,real spit...u don't have to slowly progress man...I ain't hatein, jus motivatin...ya herdme..
Back to top Go down
betterthanyou
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
betterthanyou

Male
Number of posts : 155
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:05 am

thank u drown
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:08 am

drownyall wrote:
I have said this time and time again on WB now I have to bring it to SB....u have the most potential I've ever seen but u slack in ya brushin...if u got on ya grind more u would oblitherate the wave game,real spit...u don't have to slowly progress man...I ain't hatein, jus motivatin...ya herdme..
I hear ya man but for the moment the paper comes b4 my hair. hard times my dude.
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:36 am

*sighs* im tired of seeing pics of your hair...

u update sooooo much...

jus fall back and let niggaz "want" for your updates..u be killin me..
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:28 am

daricanwavebeggina18 wrote:

:roflmao:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Mr. Tsunami
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Mr. Tsunami

Male
Number of posts : 313
Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:46 pm

daricanwavebeggina18 wrote:

same thing i said got a wierd mixed text
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Clean...you need to step your brush game up and stop posting updates all the time...it's good but it takes away the WOW factor in an update/teaser... Cool
Back to top Go down
wm23
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wm23

Male
Number of posts : 131

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:42 pm

get on your grind clean.
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:46 pm

clean i think ur hair looks better
wolfed out.
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:47 pm

did yall not read wut I said. where I work I cant wear a du-rag or brush. and I pretty much sweat allday. I said this is me tryna maintain wut I got.
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:01 pm

SoufKakSpinna wrote:
wolfed out.
yah it does..dats kinda why I dont like getting cuts
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:08 pm

why dont u maitain in the week and hardbody brush on the weekends
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:13 pm

bigsid 2 wrote:
why dont u maitain in the week and hardbody brush on the weekends
yah I thought about that earlier in the week and soo Im brushing as we speak. cuz in the week its :x after work dont even feel like brushing.. I just put on a du-rag and go 2 sleep. wake up and comb and then brush. and du-rag again and out the door.
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm

ya waves never improve...
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Jayrock wrote:
ya waves never improve...
damn niggas can't read.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tsunami
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Mr. Tsunami

Male
Number of posts : 313

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:25 pm

lol looked at his waves and noticed they arent straight they all wavy all round like ocean waves
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:27 pm

Cl3an wrote:
SoufKakSpinna wrote:
wolfed out.

so dont git as many cuts fam
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:43 pm

Mr. Tsunami wrote:
lol looked at his waves and noticed they arent straight they all wavy all round like ocean waves
Is that really bad. I mean cuz I like them like that. I think it gives them more of a flow.
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:47 pm

SoufKakSpinna wrote:
Cl3an wrote:
SoufKakSpinna wrote:
wolfed out.

so dont git as many cuts fam
Honesly barbers around here dont know the meaning of a trim. and I just wolf for long tyme. I have never hit my breaking pooint wear I really couldnt take it no more. only time I get cuts is when I gotta go somewhere. as for the trims.. they dont do them they just cut, my barber never fucked me up soo I say wutever as long az Im fresh its all good.
Back to top Go down
betterthanyou
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
betterthanyou

Male
Number of posts : 155
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:13 pm

no more excuses

get better or dont post so many updates
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:38 pm

man If yall would look @ my damn last update u would see how my right looked and then look @ it know. its better connected. duh.
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Cl3an wrote:
man If yall would look @ my damn last update u would see how my right looked and then look @ it know. its better connected. duh.

If you say so...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryna Maintain and slowly progress   Tryna Maintain and slowly progress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryna Maintain and slowly progress
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next