Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

For the people with the troubled spots

Go down 
+11
Atlboy
Konvicted
Jbudd90
FLi Kidd GQ
Heartbreak_Dre
Bigdre904
KoolAidNoSugar
lukky_lefty
jiggy terp
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
G.I.R.
15 posters
AuthorMessage
G.I.R.
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
G.I.R.

Male
Number of posts : 67
For the people with the troubled spots Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100For the people with the troubled spots Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-10

For the people with the troubled spots Empty
PostSubject: For the people with the troubled spots   For the people with the troubled spots Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:43 am

yeah the last couple days ive been researchin why like one side of my head been grows out more denser than my other side. i came across this on yahoo answers

"It has alot to do with you're brain and if you're right handed or not. Everything with the brain is opposite. If you're right handed, the left side of your brain gets stronger. If you get hit on the left side of your head, then you might go blind in you're right eye. Its really interesting. You are probably right handed and it makes the left side of you're brain stronger, thus hair grows faster, you have better vision in your left eye and you can probably hear out of that ear better too. Hope i answered your question"

source:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ag_6QYSf9MwgXhrqDHoFl4gjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090108205818AAO7VW6

what do yall think about that
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
For the people with the troubled spots Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100For the people with the troubled spots Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: For the people with the troubled spots   For the people with the troubled spots Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:10 am

Makes sense I think...
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
For the people with the troubled spots Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For the people with the troubled spots Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: For the people with the troubled spots   For the people with the troubled spots Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:31 am

Interesting. Is your thesis that there is a correlation between hair growth and the hand that you use?

Another plausible explanation may be that you lay on one side of your head more promiently. That will cause that side to be more compacted as compared to the other side.
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
Number of posts : 133
For the people with the troubled spots Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100For the people with the troubled spots Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: For the people with the troubled spots   For the people with the troubled spots Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:59 am

That's bullshizz, In my opinion, as I am left handed, and my left side is tight!! And my right side is thin lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
KoolAidNoSugar

Male
Number of posts : 228
For the people with the troubled spots Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100For the people with the troubled spots Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: For the people with the troubled spots   For the people with the troubled spots Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:51 am

What do I think....wait a minute I just got hit on the left side of my head!!! Now I cant WRITE anything!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bigdre904
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Bigdre904

Male
Number of posts : 76
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
For the people with the troubled spots Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100For the people with the troubled spots Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: For the people with the troubled spots   For the people with the troubled spots Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Heartbreak_Dre
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Heartbreak_Dre

Male
Number of posts : 235
Originated Wave Site : WB | HB

Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: For the people with the troubled spots   For the people with the troubled spots Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:09 pm

I Agree wit Lucky i think its bull
or maybe it only applys for certain people
Back to top Go down
FLi Kidd GQ
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
FLi Kidd GQ

Male
Number of posts : 10
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique

Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: For the people with the troubled spots   For the people with the troubled spots Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Like heartbreak stated it might jus apply 2 certain ppl...but its a good thought tho...keep it up
Back to top Go down
Jbudd90
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jbudd90

Male
Number of posts : 12

Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: For the people with the troubled spots   For the people with the troubled spots Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:15 pm

lukky_lefty wrote:
That's bullshizz, In my opinion, as I am left handed, and my left side is tight!! And my right side is thin lol

Thats interesting considering you have a birthmark on the left side of your head. Could it then be said that because you are left handed the birthmark showed up on the left side rather than the right?
Back to top Go down
Konvicted
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Konvicted

Male
Number of posts : 12
For the people with the troubled spots Left_bar_bleue33 / 10033 / 100For the people with the troubled spots Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: For the people with the troubled spots   For the people with the troubled spots Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:54 pm

Hah this is true..cause the right side of my head has barley any waves while I get waves on my left side more naturally, even on the top of my head the left side is easier. But the left side of my body is like more of the 'flexible' side..
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: For the people with the troubled spots   For the people with the troubled spots Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:58 pm

idk thats interesting.......mayb so
Back to top Go down
Static Shock
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Static Shock

Male
Number of posts : 201
For the people with the troubled spots Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For the people with the troubled spots Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: For the people with the troubled spots   For the people with the troubled spots Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:40 pm

THIS IS BULL IM LEFT HANDED AND MY WAVES ARE SPININ ON THE LEFT
SND I CAN ONLY TOUCH MY TOES WITH MY LEFT LEG LET HAND
Back to top Go down
the_truth180
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
the_truth180

Male
Number of posts : 27
Originated Wave Site : WB

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: For the people with the troubled spots   For the people with the troubled spots Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:11 am

For the people with the troubled spots V7hbab
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419
For the people with the troubled spots Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100For the people with the troubled spots Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: For the people with the troubled spots   For the people with the troubled spots Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:31 pm

^^^ lol

definitely bull...interesting, but bull.
there's hardly any facts to support the claim.
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: For the people with the troubled spots   For the people with the troubled spots Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:20 pm

can be true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the people with the troubled spots   For the people with the troubled spots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the people with the troubled spots
Page 1 of 1