Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!

Go down 
+14
Death(Troy504)
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Imfamus
drownyall
Superstar Jay
Sid
Atlboy
SoufKakSpinna
Dame13
Suprah
andrelavelle
BrAndon
Big-Jae
Mightyy Supreme
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Mightyy Supreme
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Mightyy Supreme

Male
Number of posts : 9
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net/forums
Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-08

Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Empty
PostSubject: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Four months of waving from scratch. I'm back! Well...at least I'm trying to return lol

Last pictures you'll see for a while.

Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Img0860sjc
Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Img0857p

To those of you that know who I am and what my only problem was; It was this slant in the middle of my head. I have come to the conclusion that this is a cowlick-like slant. Through my three times waving...it has returned EACH of these times. This is something I'll have to work with and over TIME it'll cooperate. It'll take a while though. I know what to do.
My top would obviously be finished if it wasn't for this.

Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Cowlick
Back to top Go down
http://www.360waves.net/forums
Big-Jae
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Big-Jae

Male
Number of posts : 122
Originated Wave Site : 360.net
Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:00 pm

yo waves lookin good fam all u gotta do is keep brushin, and use a hard brush and it will strighten itself out
Back to top Go down
BrAndon
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
BrAndon

Male
Number of posts : 350
Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:02 pm

ur pattern is sick
but kb up at ur crown
good pics doe
Back to top Go down
Mightyy Supreme
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Mightyy Supreme

Male
Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:03 pm

Trust me on this. I've been at this since 06' and it's like a cowlick. It'll be okay though. I'm one of the hardest workers out here. When it comes to my hair...I don't play.

My crown is waved up. That's not a problem. The shadow blocked it out.
Back to top Go down
andrelavelle
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
andrelavelle

Male
Number of posts : 229

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Dope! No advice needed you know what you're doing
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder
Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:15 pm

fresh fam
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:21 pm

That Is The Bomb Diggity Fresh God damn Nigga You Must be brushin 4 Like 24/7
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:30 pm

wow. nice dips fam
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Yo 5ht nice wish my waves were like urs Sad
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:21 pm

damn nigga u came back fast
waves lookin dope
Back to top Go down
Superstar Jay
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 29
Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:45 pm

yo use a comb to straighten that up
Back to top Go down
Mightyy Supreme
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Mightyy Supreme

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Don't worry about it. I comb on the regular. It's not the solution. Time is the solution. I will grind it out.
Back to top Go down
drownyall
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
drownyall

Male
Number of posts : 150
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:06 pm

yea i gotta cow lick on the top rideside edge....but when im wolfin it stratins out its when i cut it too low it shows...it keeps lookin better after erry wolfin sesh tho
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:28 pm

Damn...your waves are ill...
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:04 pm

PREME!
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:11 pm

Nice waves i like the text
Nice wavy sideburns too
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:26 pm

Sic
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Wow Shocked Good shit Preme. *cue applause* Cool
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:09 pm

good shit supreme
Back to top Go down
Waver242
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Waver242

Male
Number of posts : 95
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder...

Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Nice KB!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!   Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mightyy WHO? Quick Teaser for the SB Fam!
Page 1 of 1