Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Long winding road to perfection...join me please.

Go down 
+16
WAVECRAZE3000
Sid
Da Kid
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Suprah
Drew718
Imfamus
NOEL
JoJO
SoufKakSpinna
Death(Troy504)
jiggy terp
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
SLIM
Jerz
Jah--rastafari
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jah--rastafari
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jah--rastafari

Male
Number of posts : 29
Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Left_bar_bleue998 / 100998 / 100Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Empty
PostSubject: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Before my cut 3 weeks ago:
Long winding road to perfection...join me please. IMG_2945

My progress began to slow down a bit..then I got frustrated..so I got it cut...REAL LOW!:
Long winding road to perfection...join me please. IMG_3018

This is Today..3 weeks after the cut (3 weeks wolfing). Won't cut it for a another 15 weeks or so..just shape up and trims.
Long winding road to perfection...join me please. IMG_3330
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:09 pm

*sighs*
jah idk wat to say
*picks up brush*
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:10 pm

mannnnn.... shrug
speechless.
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:11 pm

i see u got that mirror from walmart...ME TOO!

but yea...good ish as alwayz....
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:14 pm

What more can I say?
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:21 pm

I'll go edit the gallery...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:22 pm

*leaving sb to got wb where i might not feel underaccomplished....smh*
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:30 pm

SoufKakSpinna wrote:

lol :roflmao:

ay jah you on that beast mode right now huh...

good shit as always cant wait to see what your bring to the table for the tourney..
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male
Number of posts : 157
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com aka CRAPBUILDER

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:31 pm

simply spinn'n my brotha....nuff said
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Your waves is ill......*grabs my main bitch Diane and tells her to assume her job*
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:38 pm

WaveMaster21 wrote:
Your waves is ill......*grabs my main bitch Diane and tells her to assume her job*
lmao
Back to top Go down
Drew718
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Drew718

Male
Number of posts : 97

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:02 pm

...................................fuck
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/drooobygetem
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Sad
[gives jah a noogie]]
Smile
Back to top Go down
Jah--rastafari
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jah--rastafari

Male
Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Left_bar_bleue998 / 100998 / 100Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:30 pm

JoJO wrote:
SoufKakSpinna wrote:

lol :roflmao:

ay jah you on that beast mode right now huh...

good shit as always cant wait to see what your bring to the table for the tourney..

yessir..beast it is :kill:
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:33 pm

*sigh*

*puts gun to waves & pulls trigger*

Why do I even try anymore.... Good shit jah :D
Back to top Go down
Da Kid
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Da Kid

Male
Number of posts : 118

Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:55 pm

Wow
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:23 pm

*sigh*
all i can say is why?
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:24 pm

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
i see u got that mirror from walmart...ME TOO!

but yea...good ish as alwayz....
You got dat mirror too...yo real shit I got one too lmao....But um good shit as always jah.
Back to top Go down
AfricansSpin'n
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
AfricansSpin'n

Male
Number of posts : 22

Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Good shit bruhh spinnin somethin serious
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Originated Wave Site : WB
Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:48 pm

*looks at hand* I swear if i had 2 good hands right now i use them to......strangle you so no 1 would have to deal with this type of waving smh LOL
Good shit AGAIN
Back to top Go down
bankboi09
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
bankboi09

Male
Number of posts : 139
Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:14 am

yo shit is crucial
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:16 am

ay how many mega pixs is your camra again???
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:05 am

Kamieb is who I is wrote:
*looks at hand* I swear if i had 2 good hands right now i use them to......strangle you so no 1 would have to deal with this type of waving smh LOL
Good shit AGAIN

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
Jah--rastafari
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jah--rastafari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:46 am

Kamieb is who I is wrote:
Good shit AGAIN

Lmao, thanks bruh.

bankboi09 wrote:
yo shit is crucial

Are we still on for June 25 bank?

JoJO wrote:
ay how many mega pixs is your camra again???

8MP Cannon Powershot..it's certified to bring your waves to life.
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:56 am

Yeah dat camera is workin good for you jah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long winding road to perfection...join me please.   Long winding road to perfection...join me please. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long winding road to perfection...join me please.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next