Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
waveexplora
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 2
just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-15

just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help Empty
PostSubject: just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help   just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:42 pm

Hello everyone im new to the site and i just cut off all my braids and i got a light ceasr haircut and i wanted to start getting a wave pattern i just got finish reading how to brush your hair guide which i think was genius . im using my mirror and cant get a grasp of knowing which way to brush i only think this is happen cause im blind when im brushing my hair cause i wear glasses.so its kinda hard to see :D but yeah im looking for a product guide as well which explains step by step on how its used and what its used for do you guys have a topic like that? so i know what to use in my hair im add some pics up soon and star showing where im starting at real soon .
Back to top Go down
antg
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 21
just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help   just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:43 pm

you don't really need the guides. get yourself a good moiturizer and brush brush brush. i learned that wolfin is very important. for the top of your head, brush forward. for the back, brush straight down. the sides you brush at a bit of an angle towards your cheeks.

olive creme is a good moisturizer. i used that and Gumbuilder brush in waves. they really softened up my hair and brought in some nice waves.

Last edited by antg on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King of the Ocean
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
King of the Ocean

Male
Number of posts : 100
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net
just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help   just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:26 am

just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help Wavguy9
Back to top Go down
http://htwon.synthasite.com
waveexplora
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 2

Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help   just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:42 am

iight ill give a shot thanks
Back to top Go down
antg
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 21

Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help   just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:33 pm

that should say "Wavebuilder" Brush In Waves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help   just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just join the site and im a noob at all this so alil help
Page 1 of 1