Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD

Go down 
+37
XxSiiRxSmOoThxX
Static Shock
Jayrock
King of the Ocean
Beazy
Kid Flash
Fresh Prince Swain.
360 King
@iRam
lilmike_35215
242spinna
Waver242
KoolAidNoSugar
SpinningAmI
SILENTJ44
Imfamus
D-Boyy
Da Kid
LeGuillow_Hawkins
SyckSpynyn
Waveaholic
SoufKakSpinna
betterthanyou
jam 360 waver
wavekilla7806
Drew718
SLIM
WAVECRAZE3000
got waves
JoJO
jiggy terp
Death(Troy504)
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Suprah
C mac
Dame13
Jerz
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Waveaholic
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Waveaholic

Male
Number of posts : 148
Originated Wave Site : 360 waves (like 360 and sbwaves)
OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-17

OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:01 pm

SoufKakSpinna wrote:
moisturize
brush
du rag

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
SyckSpynyn
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 29
Originated Wave Site : WaveBuilder
OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:29 pm

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
Troy504 wrote:
I brush through the day
Moisturize when my hair is dry
Du-Rag at night

real nigga shit right there..
best method i seen in here so far.. Cool

Exactly the method i use
Back to top Go down
LeGuillow_Hawkins
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
LeGuillow_Hawkins

Male
Number of posts : 190
Originated Wave Site : 360forums.net
OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Products:
Water
Carrot Creme
Pink Oil Sheen
Diane 8115
Diane 8119
Olive Cholesterol
Garnier Fructis Curl/Shine

Wake up:
Go in the bathroom, take off my two wave caps, and one du rag (wave cap then du rag, and then another wave cap)
Spray on some oil sheen, and then get a plastic bag and do the prison method.

Afternoon:
H20 Method from time to time. But just brushing and moisturizing. I get home at 4 so I brush until 10. Or if I get home at 6 I brush till 10.

Before Bed:
Get in the shower, brush for about 5 minutes, comb for about 3. Put in my Garnier Fructis Curl/Shine shampoo. Brush that for about 8 minutes. Wash it out, then get some Olive Cholesterol and throw that up in my hair, brush for like 10-15 minutes. Wash out, get out of the shower brush till dry, then Carrot Creme, brush for another 5 minutes then wave cap, du rag, wave cap. Sleep time.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:30 pm

The Champs Method

What I Use: Soft Brush, Carrot Cream, Dove Anti-Frizz Cream, Dove intense moisture shampoo, Dove conditioner, Head & Shoulders 4 flakes (if needed), and Water.
Night Time First Day

1. Washing hair shampoo/condition
2. Dry off excess water so that it doesn?t run
3. Squirt some dove anti-frizz cream in your hands rub it into your hair all over while it?s wet.(dove anti-frizz cream makes your hair moist but it also makes it incredibly soft)
4. Rub some carrot cream into your scalp and hair massages it on your scalp especially.
5. Brush from the crown and out to every direction for your desire time. I take about 3 mins, you do it for however long you want, depending on your hair length and your wave status.
6. Then du-rag it so that it fits no needs to tight it super tight.

Day two after waking up I take off my du-rag and brush only parts that are out of place and gappy (add a lil water Only if you wolfing or your hair get frizzy from brushing) . Then I du-rag it gain until I?m done getting ready for the day.

Night Time Day Two

1. Wet your hands and rub some water in your hair, not so much just enough to make your whole head wet not drippy.
2. Then add some carrot cream not a lot just about a middle finger scoop, rub it in your hands and put all around your head.
3. Brush from crown out until you?re satisfied with your hold.
4. Du-rag it.
Night time Day Three
Day three a lil different this is what I call the ?Wet Effect? because it leaves my hair felling extra smooth/silky etc.

1. I rub a small amount of carrot cream all over my head without water.
2. I wet my entire hair lightly(try putting your hands in the water let most of it fall I the sink then repeat until entire head is wet like)
3. I put in a couple of squirts of Dove Anti-Frizz Cream, rub it in your hands and spread all over your head.
4. Brush from the crown out, you should notice that your hair is more cropped together as you brush.
5. Then continue to rub small amounts of water in every direction of your pattern. (Brush to fix another gapped or moved areas, but if you like then don?t)
6. Du-rag it and the next day you should get the what I call ?The Wet Effect?
(Use 2 du-rags on the third day, so nothing gets out of place @ night + a wave cap over one of the du-rags)
On Day four repeat the process from step one and follow the other steps for the next three days.

P.S. U CAN WASH YOUR HAIR WITH WHATEVER U LIKE, I JUST USE WHAT I USE CAUSE IT WORKS 4 ME!
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Chrisdog's method for straight haired wavers

Im mixed with white and black, 75% white 25% black
the white has greek and irish in it
the black is just black
my dad = white/irish
mom = black/greek
Just because your fully white doesnt mean you cant get waves
My method
Products:
Indian hemp, lusters pink oil, carrot creme, carrot chlorestorol, and coconut oil

Morning routine:
1. wake up take off durag and brush for a few seconds with a soft brush
2. I add a mix of carrot creme and brush that in
3. I put on my durag until i think its compacted my hair down, i like the compacted
look
4. I take off my durag and brush my hair line back to get it straight because the
waves on my hairline make it crooked

Afternoon routine:
1. I brush my hair a little bit before i take a shower
2. I brush my hair with a soft brush in the shower, sometimes a hard brush when im
deep into wolfing
3. I add carrot chlorestorol to my hair and leave it sitting for a few minutes
4. i do what i normally do when i take a shower while its sitting in my hair
5. I brush the carrot chlorestorol out of my hair then i clean my face with a facial
cleanser(any will do)
6. after i get out of the shower while my hair is damp, i add a mixture of indian hemp
and carrot creme
7. i brush that in with a medium brush and durag, usually i have things to do after i
take a shower so i let it air dry, then i get back to brushing
I use the pink oil sometimes when i feel that my hair is dry and the products im
putting in arent giving it enough moisture, its a great moisturizer and i started
using it when i first started waving (which was a year ago)
Night time:
1. after im done brushing i add some carrot creme, and use king cash's durag method
for the night
i wake up and start my routine again
Brush your hair as much as you can dont slack
Whether you use a soft brush a medium or a hard is all preference to you

People that have straighter hair
its complicated for most of you to get waves, but it all pays out in the end when you
finally do get them.

First atleast post some pics so everyone can see whats going on with your hair, or
send some pics to me and ask me questions ill be glad to help out
When you have straighter hair like this you have to have your hair a lot longer then
most people, dont get a cut thats to low because youll lose the waves you earned
i currently dont know how low i get a haircut with, but i do know that my barber gets
it right everytime
BUT im guessing that its around a #3

First off you are going to need to wolf for a pretty long period of time to get your
hair long, while your doing this, brush your hair with a soft brush because if your
hair is already straight, why would you want to use a harder brush?
Buy some S curl wave jel activator to assist you to getting waves

You want to keep your hair at a pretty good length
In the shower dont brush your hair until you can clearly see that it can curl up
when that starts happening start brushing your hair with a soft brush
Condition your hair everyday
and you can use some of my method from above to help
its going to be kind of difficult becuase your hair is straight right now
but tough it out and you'll get what you put in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:30 pm

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
Advanc3d wrote:
we have a methods sections on the forum man

mine is
wake up
take a shyt
brush while doin that

brush my teeth
brush while doin that
get dressed
brush while eatin sum cap't crunch
then brush through the day Smile

Suspect
damn when dom you take you a shower?
Back to top Go down
Da Kid
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Da Kid

Male
Number of posts : 118
OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:49 pm

moisturize,make sweet love to my hard brush all day,durag
Back to top Go down
D-Boyy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 35
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:14 pm

Brush all day when i get the chance with soft medium or hard brush (depending on hair length) Moisturize when my hair is dry, shampoo every sunday and wednsday, shower brush every other day, and durag every night. wolf until hair is unmanigable den get a cut.
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:09 pm

King 360's meth

SO heres my meth for gettin my waves,

i get out the shower rub o nice amount of olive cream in my head, then brush it in for about 10 mins then i add some doo gro mega thick and brush for about 2-3 hours then i add jus a lil bit of Indian hemp for da smell and thickness. and sometimes when i want that extra shine i put on olive sheen or just olive oil. oh yeah and every time i doo rag i make them damp with my spay bottle thats just got a lil conditioner and water in it. i were at least or 3 doo rags for that extra hold. But when i brush i like to spray o little on my head and brush it in a least 4-5 times a day. and i never use pomades cause ya waves last forever pretty much u do it natural

tell me what think?

open to criticism.
Back to top Go down
SILENTJ44
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 1
OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:57 am

When u wash ur hair do u have to condition or just shampoo? i keep hearin different from different people..n my hair kinda straight too
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:21 am

SILENTJ44 wrote:
When u wash ur hair do u have to condition or just shampoo? i keep hearin different from different people..n my hair kinda straight too

You dont have to condition, but its highly recommended.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:45 pm

360Spinna9124 meth

Products:
Magic Softy
Magic Hard (im da only person dat uses magic ive never seen ANY other person say anything about magic brushes)
Motions Hair Lotion
Spray Bottle W/E lil bit doo gro
360 Style (only on shampoo days)
Wash N Waves (only on shampoo days)

Basically My Method:
Go 2 bathroom spray your hair n brush wit softy 4 2 minutes den put a LITTLE bit of motions on where u brushed brush wit hard for 1 minute den brush wit soft for another minute do this 2 each side of your hair real good method
Back to top Go down
SpinningAmI
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
SpinningAmI

Male
Number of posts : 154
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder R.I.P.
OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: King E Spinna Method   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:26 pm

Products:
Magic Softy
Magic Hard (eventually turns into a GREAT medium from brushing with hot water.
Annie 2160 Medium (it really is a hard dont know why packet says medium)
Motions
1 Durag, 1 Wave Cap
Wash'n Waves Shampoo
Garnier Fructis Deep Conditioner

Shower Routine:
.Brush hair under water for 20 secs using medium
.Apply shampoo and brush each section 100 times.Brush each section for 20 sec while rinsing.
.Apply deep conditioner and brush each section 20 times.Put Du-Rag on and wash my body.When done washing rinse out deep conditioner.Brush each section 250 times.

Out of Shower Routine:
.Brush with medium til 80% dry.Apply motions and brush with hard for 30 minutes.Du- Rag up.

Afternoon (after school or whatever)
.Wet hair and brush with medium for 5 minutes.Apply motions and brush with hard 15 mintes.Damp Du-Rag and put on.

Notes:You DO NOT NEED ALL THOSE PRODUCTS.You just need a brush,moisturizer, and a du-rag.
When wolfing comb as well as brush.DO NOT COUNT WHEN YOU BRUSH.Trust me you will achieve WAYYYY better progress by just brushing.I ONLY COUNT when i am in the shower

Brushes:
Magic Softy 1-2 week
Magic Hard 2-4 week
Annie # 2160 4+

When you first wolf, wolf for 4 weeks.
Next time you wolf, wolf for 5 weeks.
Next time 6 weeks and so on.
By 9 week wolfing period you should be spinnin.

Give me feedback on my meth.
Back to top Go down
betterthanyou
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
betterthanyou

Male
Number of posts : 155
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:31 pm

360spinna9124 wrote:
Products:
Magic Softy
Motions
1 Durag, 1 Wave Cap
Wash'n Waves Shampoo

Shower Routine:
.Apply shampoo and brush each section 100 times.Brush each section for 20 sec while rinsing.
.Apply deep conditioner and brush each section 20 times.Put Du-Rag on and wash my body.When done washing rinse out deep conditioner.Brush each section 250 times.

Out of Shower Routine:
.Brush with medium til 80% dry.Apply motions and brush with hard for 30 minutes.Du- Rag up.

.Wet hair and brush with medium for 5 minutes.Apply motions and brush with hard 15 mintes.Damp Du-Rag and put on.

Notes:You DO NOT NEED ALL THOSE PRODUCTS.You just need a brush,moisturizer, and a du-rag.
When wolfing comb as well as brush.DO NOT COUNT WHEN YOU BRUSH.Trust me you will achieve WAYYYY better progress by just brushing.I ONLY COUNT when i am in the shower

Brushes:
Magic Softy 1-2 week
Magic Hard 2-4 week
Annie # 2160 4+

nothing we dont know

bmw

also theres now rules to wolfing

my first time was damn near 7 weeks
Back to top Go down
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
KoolAidNoSugar

Male
Number of posts : 228

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Pomade when necessary.
Don't durag that much unless my hair is unsightly or I'm about to go to bed.
Mosturize every night(CC).
Brush throughout the day.
Waving aint rocket science yall, you dont need to durag every second you're not bushing.You need to brush and if you do that endlessly, you'll need a mosturizer.
My Future 720s Routine:
Well, pomade will be necessary, something thick so here come the Murrays.
Apply mosturizer, CC since I have to get my hair trained to go another direction(again) and since Ima have to brush a lot and its good for preventing hair breakage, then apply pomade.
Durag for about 30 mins, just to get it laying down right.
Take off durag, brush throughout day, and dont durag until bedtime.

I haven't started yet doing this yet but about a week after I get my cut, I'll start. And will definetely keep yall posted along with my mans Ant
Back to top Go down
Waver242
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Waver242

Male
Number of posts : 95
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder...

Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:19 pm

My Routine:

I Wash My Hair Every 3 Days!

Wake Up...Shower...I Use The H2O Method,
Dry Hair...Then Doogroo Lotion,
Goto School...Brush All Throughout The Day,
Go Home...Doogroo Lotion Again...Wave Cap + Doorag,
Thats It!
Back to top Go down
242spinna
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
242spinna

Male
Number of posts : 166

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:37 pm

betterthanyou wrote:
360spinna9124 wrote:
Products:
Magic Softy
Motions
1 Durag, 1 Wave Cap
Wash'n Waves Shampoo

Shower Routine:

Out of Shower Routine:

Brushes:
Magic Softy 1-2 week
Magic Hard 2-4 week
Annie # 2160 4+

nothing we dont know

bmw

i fux with magic to
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:40 am

after a fresh cut: I brush hair out dont shampoo for a week, then hop out da shower apply HB carrot creme brush it in and durag or 2-3 wave caps.

week 1-use doo gro mainly to get hair thicker cuz my barber keep cutting 2 low.

week2-4-use olive creme (carrot creme is good 2) every day or every other day.

week5-8-i use drownyall's method cuz my hair get hella frizzy and reacts bad w/water. i also start washing a lil less frequent.

products: creme of nature conditioning shampoo, Hollywood beauty olive/carrot creme and their respective conditioners, nexxus moisturizing conditioner, Dianne 81158, Dianne 8118 (i got 2 cuz 1 is actually medium and my otha 8118 got kinda thin and is the best softy this side of Mississippi, 360 style pomade and 2 wave caps with a super stretchy 1 over them or a durag over them.

*i never ever towel, dry i brush ma hair damp when i hop out tha shower and i use super WARM (NOT HOT) water to wash shampoo and luke warm to kinda cool water 2 wash out conditioner. heat strips away hair's natural moisture also)*
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:29 am

well i dont have a method anymore....dont see the purpose of it
BRUSH+water rag repeat shrug
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Wake up n scratch ma nuts....brush ma teeth....take a shower....if ma hairs dry I'll add a lil olive cream if not I'll just brush from anywhere to a half hour or an hour.....durag for about an hour or two.....I'm busy during the day so rarely will I brush during the day....at night I take a shower either condition/shampoo or dont do it at all then I brush for about an hour.....thats my basic method.
Back to top Go down
SpinningAmI
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
SpinningAmI

Male
OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:24 pm

242spinna wrote:
betterthanyou wrote:
360spinna9124 wrote:
Products:
Magic Softy
Motions
1 Durag, 1 Wave Cap
Wash'n Waves Shampoo

Shower Routine:

Out of Shower Routine:

Brushes:
Magic Softy 1-2 week
Magic Hard 2-4 week
Annie # 2160 4+

nothing we dont know

bmw

i fux with magic to

o forreal my nigga well them shits pretty bad except like 2 of them.im bout 2 give my magic softy to a friend and get his wave enforcer 555 medium.i likes that shit right there.u the only other nigga i kno that fucks with magic
Back to top Go down
360 King
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
360 King

Male
Number of posts : 24
Originated Wave Site : WaveBuilder
OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue89 / 10089 / 100OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:03 pm

I need to brush more
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:45 am

wavecraze3000 wrote:
Wake up n scratch ma nuts....brush ma teeth....take a shower....if ma hairs dry I'll add a lil olive cream if not I'll just brush from anywhere to a half hour or an hour.....durag for about an hour or two.....I'm busy during the day so rarely will I brush during the day....at night I take a shower either condition/shampoo or dont do it at all then I brush for about an hour.....thats my basic method.

sounds like me but i piss b4 the shower and i brush my teeth afterwards :D
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:38 am

Supreme Method(method I'm currently using....it just so happens we do the same shit)

Products: Your Preferred Moisturizer and Pomade (If you choose to use it)
Brushes: Soft, Medium, Hard

*MAIN METHOD*
I wash and condition my hair every 3 days. (To wash your hair just rub the shampoo in the direction your waves go and rinse it out thoroughly. To condition it do the same as the shampoo but just let the conditioner sit for 2-3 minutes. (Or for however long the conditioner says to keep it in))
Hop out the shower and towel dry your head until its almost dry. (Push the towel down on your head in the direction of your wave pattern.)
Then apply your moisturizer or pomade and brush for however long you feel like brushing. (With a soft when your hair is low, with a medium when your hair is medium, and with a hard when your hair is high).
Then put a du-rag on for the night.
When you wake up take the rag off and brush with the soft or medium all day. (Depending on how high your hair is)
Also if you don't want to brush out your laid down hair then touch it up with your soft brush and leave your hair alone until you feel like brushing.
You may apply moisturizer in the morning before you start brushing, and you may apply moisturizer throughout the day when needed.

Works like a charm and doesn't take much time.

*ALTERNATE METHOD 1*
Brush in the shower with a softy.
Get out and brush your wet hair with the softy until its damp.
Towel dry your head (push the towel down on your head the way your waves go) and then brush your hair with the medium until it's dry.
Dry brush for 15 minutes and then apply moisturizer or your pomade.
Then brush until you wanna drop.
After that, cover your head and take that ass to sleep sleep

*ALTERNATE METHOD 2* (One I am currently using)
Hop out the shower and towel dry your head.
Put your du-rag on until your hair is completely dry and take it off.
Apply your moisturizer and brush until you're ready to rag up and sleep.

Alternate Method 1 is more of a help for your connections and is GREAT for wolfing.
Alternate Method 2 PLASTERS your hair down to your head. Constantly using this will train your hair to lay down with no problem.

Try it out, I guarantee it won't fail you. If you have any questions, please shoot me a PM.
Back to top Go down
SpinningAmI
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
SpinningAmI

Male

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:45 am

WaveMaster21 wrote:
Supreme Method(method I'm currently using....it just so happens we do the same shit)

Products: Your Preferred Moisturizer and Pomade (If you choose to use it)
Brushes: Soft, Medium, Hard

*MAIN METHOD*
I wash and condition my hair every 3 days. (To wash your hair just rub the shampoo in the direction your waves go and rinse it out thoroughly. To condition it do the same as the shampoo but just let the conditioner sit for 2-3 minutes. (Or for however long the conditioner says to keep it in))
Hop out the shower and towel dry your head until its almost dry. (Push the towel down on your head in the direction of your wave pattern.)
Then apply your moisturizer or pomade and brush for however long you feel like brushing. (With a soft when your hair is low, with a medium when your hair is medium, and with a hard when your hair is high).
Then put a du-rag on for the night.
When you wake up take the rag off and brush with the soft or medium all day. (Depending on how high your hair is)
Also if you don't want to brush out your laid down hair then touch it up with your soft brush and leave your hair alone until you feel like brushing.
You may apply moisturizer in the morning before you start brushing, and you may apply moisturizer throughout the day when needed.

Works like a charm and doesn't take much time.

*ALTERNATE METHOD 1*
Brush in the shower with a softy.
Get out and brush your wet hair with the softy until its damp.
Towel dry your head (push the towel down on your head the way your waves go) and then brush your hair with the medium until it's dry.
Dry brush for 15 minutes and then apply moisturizer or your pomade.
Then brush until you wanna drop.
After that, cover your head and take that ass to sleep sleep

*ALTERNATE METHOD 2* (One I am currently using)
Hop out the shower and towel dry your head.
Put your du-rag on until your hair is completely dry and take it off.
Apply your moisturizer and brush until you're ready to rag up and sleep.

Alternate Method 1 is more of a help for your connections and is GREAT for wolfing.
Alternate Method 2 PLASTERS your hair down to your head. Constantly using this will train your hair to lay down with no problem.

Try it out, I guarantee it won't fail you. If you have any questions, please shoot me a PM.

yea man i fucks with supreme method 2 his shit seems to work 4 alot of niggas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD   OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL METHOD THREAD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next