Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s)

Go down 
+3
Sid
Jerz
Dame13
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Empty
PostSubject: All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s)   All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:28 pm

Veterans Preferences
Olive Creme-Light Non-Greasy Made For Dry Hair & Moisturizes
Carrot Creme-Light Non-Greasy Fights Hair Breakage & Moisturizes(Mostly Made For People Who Has Hair Breakage But We wavers Use It Because We Brush Our Hair So Much That Causes Hair Breakage So You Might wanna use This Mostly)
Doo Gro Lotion-Fights Hair Breakage Promotes Healthy Hair Growth Your Hair Becomes Thicker & Darker Over The Time
All Of The Others
Pink Lotion- Greasy as Hell But It Does Moisturizes Your Hair Properly. Use It Like Every Other Day Because Of The Greasyness But If You Shower Brush Every Day Then You Probably Could Use It everyday.Ps. It Contains Petrolatum
Motions Hair Lotion-Never Tried But Ive Heard That It Is a Good Moisturizer
Wavebuilder Brush n' Waves- It Is Good But Drys Too fast & it Contains Petrolatum & It Costs Too Much For a Small ass Bottle $4.50+ Tax
Olive Oil Hair Lotion-Keeps Hair Moisturized For a Long Periods Of Time IDK About The Ingedients Because I Used That When I First Started To wave

Petrolatum You Should Stay Away from & Lalonin Oil & other bad Ingredients. This Was Just a Little Guide I Made For The Noobs So They Won't ask Which Moisturizer They Should Use.

Feel Free To Add On To This
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s)   All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:37 pm

pink lotion ftw
there is still
barber select-my favorite moisturizer besides pink lotion. Keeps your hair moisturized and soft for hours. Doesnt have the smell pink lotion has but feels colder on your hair especially after a fresh cut
s-curl texturizing spray-adds that dark silky shine to ur hair. very good product
how 2 get waves shea butter-great product smell like ass thou lol

Last edited by NJ Spinna on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s)   All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Damn I Forgot But I Never Tried Those So can You like add some descriptions so The Noobs won't Be Bitching about What It Does
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715
All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s)   All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:27 pm

nice post NJ and Dame
Back to top Go down
YUNG360
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
YUNG360

Male
Number of posts : 137
Originated Wave Site : GUMBUILDER
All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s)   All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:16 pm

IcePomade-non greasy product contains no petroleum or greasy oils wash face good when using cause it could give u pimples.

360STYLE-Firm Hold,Non Greasy No Build Up Rinses out easily.

Pink Lotion sheen spray- gives your hair mad shine.

Duke Wave Grease-Keeps hair layed down good don't use unless you're in like week 3,4or 5 in wolfing because it's thick.

Sea Sick- One of the best products gives a very good hold. all naturl. Smells really good to. i highly recommend this product.

WB DEEP WAVE- IT'S ALRIGHT DNT USE IT A LOT IT WILL FLAKE UR HAIR UP.
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s)   All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:20 am

*Walks to slavebuilder to steal BankBoi's product guide*
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
YUNG360
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
YUNG360

Male
Number of posts : 137
Originated Wave Site : GUMBUILDER

PostSubject: Re: All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s)   All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:21 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
got waves
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
got waves

Male
Number of posts : 94
Originated Wave Site : 360/sb all day

Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s)   All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:58 am

yeah i fuck with olive creame and bushin waves
Back to top Go down
mb_uzimi
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
mb_uzimi

Male
Number of posts : 8

Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s)   All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:50 pm

oh zeen, cause I was wondering how comes no one mentions BARBER SELECT MOISTURIZER! BEAST!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s)   All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Moisturizers (For Noobs Read This Before You Ask ?'s)
Page 1 of 1