Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Cowboys release owens

Go down 
+6
KBezzy
SHIrT
Jerz
Major Payne
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
SLIM
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Cowboys release owens Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Cowboys release owens Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

Cowboys release owens Empty
PostSubject: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:44 am

Shocked......
i personaly though owens would retire a cowboy since jerry jones loved him so much.
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
Cowboys release owens Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Cowboys release owens Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:27 am

#1 dats some bullshit....

#2 TO needs to learn to STFU sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Major Payne
Admin
Admin
Major Payne

Male
Number of posts : 166
Originated Wave Site : Hair Boutique

Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:55 am

TO needs to learn to stfu at all times, you get paid to play not to blast teammates and coaches.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:28 pm

fucc to
bitch ass
he could come to the broncos thou lmao
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:44 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
fucc to
bitch ass

Nigga you on uber hollister mode today ain't you?? LOL
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:50 pm

HollidayStylez wrote:
NJ Spinna wrote:
fucc to
bitch ass

Nigga you on uber hollister mode today ain't you?? LOL

lol nah jus dnt like dat nigga
Back to top Go down
SHIrT
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 170
Originated Wave Site : WB
Cowboys release owens Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Cowboys release owens Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:07 pm

t.o. to the broncos for the win.
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Cowboys release owens Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Cowboys release owens Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:22 pm

As a COwboy fan i am shocked but not that mad. TO is a great talent but HIS FUCKING MOUTH IS HIS WORST ENEMEY! So ima miss his talent but his mouth can go to hell whatever.
Back to top Go down
SHIrT
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:09 pm

what if anquan boldin gets traded somewhere and arizona ends up signing t.o. to the roster after that. t.o. and fitz? that would be a problem. but i heard the steelers are highly interested in him.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:30 pm

SHIrT wrote:
what if anquan boldin gets traded somewhere and arizona ends up signing t.o. to the roster after that. t.o. and fitz? that would be a problem. but i heard the steelers are highly interested in him.

t.o and fitz=t.o bitchin
i heard the pats want that nigga that would be OD bullshit
Back to top Go down
SHIrT
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:32 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
SHIrT wrote:

t.o and fitz=t.o bitchin
i heard the pats want that nigga that would be OD bullshit

you really don't like him. you're wylin'....lol yeah, but that would be "od". w/e that means.
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:00 pm

T.O. to bills, wow, caught me by surprise.
well at least theres not a qb there that he can destroy.lol

i support him and hope he could do some good his last few years.
Back to top Go down
SHIrT
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:01 pm

well, he signed a one year deal with the bills. i don't get it. he must not have had as many options as once perceived.
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:03 pm

SHIrT wrote:
well, he signed a one year deal with the bills. i don't get it. he must not have had as many options as once perceived.

he probly didn't. his rep finally surpassed his talent, teams dont wanna take chances on him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:07 am

SHIrT wrote:

i like that move
trent edwards lee evans t.o
not that bad nd dont forget they was in first for a minute
Back to top Go down
Terry901
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Terry901

Male
Number of posts : 92
Originated Wave Site : www.wavebuilder.com

Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:38 pm

HE NEED 2 COME 2 THE TITANS BUT I THINK HE WENT TO THE bills
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/terry901
YUNGNAIJA
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 61
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:29 pm

man i love TO and Chad cause they know that they the best. QB's just need to accept the fact that they have to throw them the ball even if people dont talk about them it all bout the TD's
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:47 pm

YUNGNAIJA wrote:
man i love TO and Chad cause they know that they the best. QB's just need to accept the fact that they have to throw them the ball even if people dont talk about them it all bout the TD's

chad 5 TD's last year
its NOT all bou the TD's
Back to top Go down
YUNGNAIJA
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 61
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:28 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
YUNGNAIJA wrote:

chad 5 TD's last year
its NOT all bou the TD's

Yeah cause the ball went to number 84 most of the year
and it is all bout the TD's you can t win if you dont score
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:30 pm

YUNGNAIJA wrote:
NJ Spinna wrote:
YUNGNAIJA wrote:

chad 5 TD's last year
its NOT all bou the TD's

Yeah cause the ball went to number 84 most of the year
nah he wasnt catchin or runnin routes my nigga nd i meant 4 touchdowns
t.j was hustlin nd set a franchise record
Back to top Go down
Major Payne
Admin
Admin
Major Payne

Male
Number of posts : 166
Originated Wave Site : Hair Boutique

Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:38 pm

TO is a Bill and Chad Johnson needs to have a rebound year he spent last season pouting which resulted in his diminished production we all know Chad is better than his numbers showed. He tryin to gtfo of Skincinati.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
TO is a Bill and Chad Johnson needs to have a rebound year he spent last season pouting which resulted in his diminished production we all know Chad is better than his numbers showed. He tryin to gtfo of Skincinati.

word
bills takin a playoff spot next year
kno dat
but
DENVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super Bowl Champs
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
cosign.
chad,, das my favorite receiver right there...
but honestly i think he needa shut up, get back to work, nd shut up all his critics....
especially those washed up niggas on ESPN.
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:30 pm

T.O. Is A Great Player He Shouldve Brung His ass Ova To Redskins (Santana Moss & T.O. ) Dat would Be a Major Problem
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:44 am

Optimus Prime wrote:
cosign......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys release owens   Cowboys release owens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cowboys release owens
Page 1 of 1