Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL

Go down 
+7
@iRam
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
SoufKakSpinna
SLIM
Death(Troy504)
Jerz
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-19

FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Empty
PostSubject: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:40 am

So Vick is gonna serve the rest of his sentence on house arrest in VA... My question is, when he gets out, do you think he'll be re-instated? & who will pick him up?

Way I look at it is... one of those SUCKY ass teams might as well pick him up. Like detroit. You went 0-15... WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?? YOU'RE ALREADY LOSERS!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:21 pm

lmao 0-16 my nigga
but yea somebody gona get that nigga idk if its gona be a sorry ass team thou
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:11 pm

Lol does that nigga still remember how to play?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:59 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
lmao 0-16 my nigga
but yea somebody gona get that nigga idk if its gona be a sorry ass team thou

word...its prolly gon be a some-what good team that can afford to experiment with him.
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Mannn if anybody pick him up it will be Dallas or Miami. Dallas because they known for taking ppl who been in trouble and working with them. plus jerry jones wanna win a ring. romo bitch made so, id take a chance wit Vick. it aint like he killed a human...lmao I say Miami because shit real talk they suck too. period. Detroit wont git him becasue they dont have enough talent to put around that nigga. he would kill hisself trying to win
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:17 pm

SoufKakSpinna wrote:
Mannn if anybody pick him up it will be Dallas or Miami. Dallas because they known for taking ppl who been in trouble and working with them. plus jerry jones wanna win a ring. romo bitch made so, id take a chance wit Vick. it aint like he killed a human...lmao I say Miami because shit real talk they suck too. period. Detroit wont git him becasue they dont have enough talent to put around that nigga. he would kill hisself trying to win

jerry jones just said he want romo to be his quaterback
miami jus said they want chad henne to be ready by 2010 nd named chad pennington as starter for 09 plus they went to the playoffs so they do not suck in any way lol
so vick doesnt fit in
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:32 pm

they did go to the playoffs...(miami),but lets take into consideration the type of athletes we comparing to Vick. Romo and Pennington. im not saying Vick would come in off the street right now a just blaze them, no cuz his NFL timing off. but arm strength, speed and sheer talent will land him back on a team. now will the white folk let him in is different
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:37 pm

SoufKakSpinna wrote:
they did go to the playoffs...(miami),but lets take into consideration the type of athletes we comparing to Vick. Romo and Pennington. im not saying Vick would come in off the street right now a just blaze them, no cuz his NFL timing off. but arm strength, speed and sheer talent will land him back on a team. now will the white folk let him in is different

i see ur point but im telling u wat they said
plus u gotta consider vick's controversy package that comes with him
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:43 pm

yea he does come with a pcakage. i wouldnt mind seeing that nigga in minnesota. damn i just thought about jackonville
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:25 pm

they better not bring that con-vick to minnesota..ill be pissed..
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:27 pm

yo carolina/minnesota needs him
carolina-6 fucking picks????i know theres alot of sc heads here we all know thats BS
minneesota- this may sound weird but imagine a triple option offense with vick and AD
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:38 pm

i dont think carolina got the balls to bring him in
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:54 pm

my boy is at the crib now... wont be long
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:03 am

SoufKakSpinna wrote:
i dont think carolina got the balls to bring him in
datz would be crazy....... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:12 pm

yo i was just thinking about this yo
minnesota went to a option offense like college...triple option spread option doesnt matter
they brought in vick...which means vick and AD on the field together
they could do like WVA when they had slaton and p.white or Oregon with dennis dickson and j.stewart or the could do like GA tech this year with the wing tee either way it would be so crazy to see
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:07 pm

*mari* wrote:
minnesota went to a option offense like college...triple option spread option doesnt matter
they could do like WVA when they had slaton and p.white or Oregon with dennis dickson and j.stewart or the could do like GA tech this year with the wing tee either way it would be so crazy to see

lol that would be fumble city too
but i would watch every sunday most definetely
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:17 pm

Somebody is gonna pick him up belive me!!They dont give a fuck(while at least I dont give a fuck) bout his secular life...just as long as he's productive on the field and makes moves is all dat really matters...to me at least shrug
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:23 am

Jerzey Spinna wrote:
*mari* wrote:

lol that would be fumble city too
but i would watch every sunday most definetely
word...
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 am

wavecraze3000 wrote:
Somebody is gonna pick him up belive me!!They dont give a fuck(while at least I dont give a fuck) bout his secular life...just as long as he's productive on the field and makes moves is all dat really matters...to me at least shrug

Yup. If they let Ricky Williams play after popping 13 drug tests Vick'll play SOMEWHERE... lol
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:39 pm

o damn....
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:52 pm

*mari* wrote:
yo carolina/minnesota needs him
carolina-6 fucking picks????i know theres alot of sc heads here we all know thats BS
minneesota- this may sound weird but imagine a triple option offense with vick and AD
git em.......
Back to top Go down
wm23
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wm23

Male
Number of posts : 131

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Michael Vick will definately play football again. Michael Vick has too much talent to pass up on when the NFL has teams like the 0-16 lions and the 2-14 chiefs. My state team Green Bay could try to sign that nigga and put him in green and gold to kinda stop thinking about brett favre. Damn
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:08 pm

its definitly not up too Vick. he would be in camp now if he could be, but we have to remember roger goodell going hard at niggas making the nfl look bad. so best believe that nigga gonna serve a suspenison
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:26 pm

vick is going to work 40hrs a week in construction when he gets out wtf yo
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:37 pm

damn....thas fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL   FREE MIKE VICK!!  LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE MIKE VICK!! LOL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next