Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

To All the New People on SBwaves

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Originated Wave Site : WB
To All the New People on SBwaves Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100To All the New People on SBwaves Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

To All the New People on SBwaves Empty
PostSubject: To All the New People on SBwaves   To All the New People on SBwaves Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Alright to all the newbie's this is a message from your freindly SB MOD

POST POST POST POST POST POST

We need you to post as much as possible we need your support, tell as many people as you can about the site Post Pics ask questions We are here to help out. The more you post the more activity the more activity the better the site there for making your SBwaves experince better. As Admin and Mods we will try to do thingss to the site to make it better over time and make it more enjoyable for you but dont get into all the glits and glants remeber people make the place not the place make the people and the more people the more post the better. Most sites have Admin's And Mod's that dont even look at the site daily but at SB we give a Fuck promise that. SO like i said post as much as you want tell people and get that brush and get those waves fresh!!!
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
To All the New People on SBwaves Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100To All the New People on SBwaves Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: To All the New People on SBwaves   To All the New People on SBwaves Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:25 pm

*applause* Good shit my nigga. I remember when we was on Slavebuilder we used to hate noob posts... Now we NEED noob posts.. Ironic, huh? LOL
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
To All the New People on SBwaves Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100To All the New People on SBwaves Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: To All the New People on SBwaves   To All the New People on SBwaves Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:22 am

Just a reminder i see a lot of new people around here thats great post post post post
ask your questions and make threads SBWAVES we trying to do it big over here
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
To All the New People on SBwaves Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100To All the New People on SBwaves Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: To All the New People on SBwaves   To All the New People on SBwaves Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Das cool....im new to this site(but i kinda know a thing or two bout wavin) and im glad to see that you guys on sb welcome posts, on wb i would see all the insults towards noobs, and it kinda discourged me from posting questions,but yall never gon have a problem wit me.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: To All the New People on SBwaves   To All the New People on SBwaves Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:41 pm

SlimTim wrote:
Das cool....im new to this site(but i kinda know a thing or two bout wavin) and im glad to see that you guys on sb welcome posts, on wb i would see all the insults towards noobs, and it kinda discourged me from posting questions,but yall never gon have a problem wit me.

ight that's wats good welcome to sb
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: To All the New People on SBwaves   To All the New People on SBwaves Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:14 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
SlimTim wrote:

ight that's wats good welcome to sb

thanks cuz
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: To All the New People on SBwaves   To All the New People on SBwaves Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:32 am

SlimTim wrote:

Dats what im talking bout do ya thing homie and like NJ said welcome to the Movement!!
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: To All the New People on SBwaves   To All the New People on SBwaves Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Kamieb is who I is wrote:
SlimTim wrote:

Dats what im talking bout do ya thing homie and like NJ said welcome to the Movement!!
cosign...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: To All the New People on SBwaves   To All the New People on SBwaves Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:21 pm

AND GET IN THE CHATBOX

Dont be scared get comfortable with the members dont be no outcast that nobody kno get in the box make a name for yourself
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: To All the New People on SBwaves   To All the New People on SBwaves Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:29 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
AND GET IN THE CHATBOX

Dont be scared get comfortable with the members dont be no outcast that nobody kno get in the box make a name for yourself

AMEN we dont bite homies get in the chatbox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To All the New People on SBwaves   To All the New People on SBwaves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To All the New People on SBwaves
Page 1 of 1