Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.

Go down 
+31
KoolAidNoSugar
lukky_lefty
WAVECRAZE3000
wm23
BoiWhoCriedWolf
Jayrock
mike'd the wave beast
Jerz
teefresh
242spinna
360Spinnas22
@iRam
the_truth180
SoufKakSpinna
LeGuillow_Hawkins
Gristyle
bankboi09
SkillzIsSpinnin
((Loc Loccdown))
360 wavesman
S.C. King
360sbangin
Tai dai waves
jmercy
Hollister
wAvEcHaSeR
reppinthe202
B-Ez
25cent
Waveboi32
Major Payne
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the_truth180
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
the_truth180

Male
Number of posts : 27
Originated Wave Site : WB
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:44 am

remember products work differently for other people i had cc but it wasnt working for me oc on the other had works wonders and its my main moisturizer
Back to top Go down
LeGuillow_Hawkins
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
LeGuillow_Hawkins

Male
Number of posts : 190
Originated Wave Site : 360forums.net
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:02 am

Olive Creme doesn't do shit for me but make my hair cloudy. I don't even put in a lot. Carrot Creme doesn't give me that REAL REAL good shine But I can get something else for that.

Last edited by LeGuillow_Hawkins on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:37 am

CC and OC..........like twins somewhat
ive used both and CC is better for me...shows off my tex better
CC-natural look to waves....especially in the SUN...water and CC deadly mix
OC-makes my hair kinda dull...but works better for others...easier to apply to a dry head than cc imo but oc still reigns DOMINANT
Back to top Go down
360Spinnas22
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 7
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:42 pm

CC is better i like the texture too olive cream gud 2 tho but i would go wit cc
Back to top Go down
242spinna
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
242spinna

Male
Number of posts : 166

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:17 am

yo i tried bout just started using oc and oc is better it gives u a better shine and it moisterizes better to me cc was cloudy but it brought me in the game so it was the shit
Back to top Go down
teefresh
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
teefresh

Male
Number of posts : 21
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:51 pm

man.. cc stinks! it works a little better but when i am around girls they are like "nigga ur hair stank"
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:56 pm

teefresh wrote:
man.. cc stinks! it works a little better but when i am around girls they are like "nigga ur hair stank"

that be bcuz of your hair not the CC
Back to top Go down
teefresh
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
teefresh

Male
Number of posts : 21
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:00 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
teefresh wrote:

nah cuz i hear compliments when i had doo gro.. but cc smell like buttermilk or something
Back to top Go down
mike'd the wave beast
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
mike'd the wave beast

Male
Number of posts : 86
Originated Wave Site : WB STAND UP
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18 / 10018 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:49 pm

cc is the best
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:58 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
teefresh wrote:

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
BoiWhoCriedWolf
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 29

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:38 pm

I just picked some cc and carrot cholesterol. You know the package deal? It was only $3. The price made me have to buy it. Haven't tried it yet but I cant wait no homo. Gonna use it after the next time I wash my hair. It smells pretty damn good to me.
Back to top Go down
wm23
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wm23

Male
Number of posts : 131
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:04 pm

BoiWhoCriedWolf wrote:
I just picked some cc and carrot cholesterol. You know the package deal? It was only $3. The price made me have to buy it. Haven't tried it yet but I cant wait no homo. Gonna use it after the next time I wash my hair. It smells pretty damn good to me.

I know what you are talkin about.

I bought both of them the olive creme and the carrot creme.
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:29 pm

OC smells good iono what some of yall talkin bout Hollywood beauty Olive cream smells great...I prefer Olive cream though its light ...it moisturizes superbly n it has a good hold but just because one thing works for one person doesn't mean it'll work for someone else....to each man his own...........so trial n error........one product that might be crack for you may be shit to the next dude.
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
Number of posts : 133

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:14 pm

This is some wild stuff...

EVERYONE WILL HAVE DIFFERENT RESULTS AND OPINIONS BECAUSE NO TWO PEOPLE THINK ALIKE, NOR HAVE THE SAME HAIR TEXTURE.

I can't front, I have them both.. and neither one makes my hair shine at all! (LOL) Carrot Creme does make my hair softer, while Olive Creme works better when I'm deeper into wolfing, and it also has somewhat of a hold to it.

ACTUALLY, I'M GON BUY A JAR OF EACH AND MIX THEM TOGETHER AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS..... HMMMMM
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
KoolAidNoSugar

Male
Number of posts : 228

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:04 am

lukky_lefty wrote:

EVERYONE WILL HAVE DIFFERENT RESULTS AND OPINIONS BECAUSE NO TWO PEOPLE THINK ALIKE, NOR HAVE THE SAME HAIR TEXTURE.

Speak on nigga clap
Back to top Go down
StayBrushin
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
StayBrushin

Male
Number of posts : 38
Originated Wave Site : HB
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:03 am

i had oc once and cant remember if i tried it bc my ol lady used it before i got a chance to. so i was stuck wit cc
Back to top Go down
betterthanyou
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
betterthanyou

Male
Number of posts : 155
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:52 am

both are overrated
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
Number of posts : 133

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:00 am

Divine Write wrote:
lukky_lefty wrote:

Speak on nigga clap

**Bows head** Thank ya, thank ya lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
Stormseek
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Stormseek

Male
Number of posts : 56
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:01 am

omfg i swear to god i was gonna come post that today guess i work to damn much and late. lefty beat me too it.. But ima but the pocket sized jars and mix OC and CC together.. i don't see it harming anything.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/RandyReturns
♦WAVEKING♣
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
♦WAVEKING♣

Male
Number of posts : 13
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:41 pm

to cc is way betta
Back to top Go down
♦WAVEKING♣
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
♦WAVEKING♣

Male
Number of posts : 13
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:07 am

cc all da way king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2