Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Empty
PostSubject: Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB   Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:04 am

That shit is lame and unprofessional.
We already achieved what we wanted, and that was
to get enough memebers on here to get this site poppin..
We almost to 1000 memebers, which was no where near that
when we made the movement here..So stop it, if there are good pontentially great wavers there, and you really want them over here, send a pm, but this spamming shit has to stop..That site is dead and whoever is still over here will come when they feel like it...Once again i was just over there(don ask me why lol) and it looks mad lame..seeing a two third class wavers spamming a dead site. It shows mad disrespect for the site and is just childish. when holliday, kam, craze and the other wb OGs did it, it was for a solid reason, and most of yal know those reasons. The war is over lol, dont milk it...cuz we not gon like it if niggas build a squad and start pullin that shit over here(not that we couldnt handle it, infact it would be kinda fun..lol)

I ask that the admins do something about this and enforce disipline for niggas that dont listen...they are overdoing it.
http://www.Gumbuilder.com/training/showthread.php?p=145847#post145847

Members were asked to stop this months ago.

Thanks...

Keep it classy...

and "stay thirsty my friends" lol.

Quote :
"Theres No One Who Can Match Me,My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart.I want to eat his children.Praise be to Allah"~Mike Tyson

Quote :
"Aint nobody stopping me they hate aint enough..." Lloyd Banks

Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB 2n99g2-1
OVERALL BATTLE RECORD
5-4
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB   Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:24 am

damn i didnt know they were still doing this.................U WILL BE BANNED on WB for doing this and personally i think u should have a suspension on SB for doing this...we have our site why the fuck u on theirs?
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB   Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:27 am

good point slim.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB   Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:20 am

true, i didnt take that part into account i was telling ppl that if there were things i couldnt answer go 2 sb and some old ppl that used 2 b on b looking 4 ppl so i tell 'em were ppl at (here) but yea its kinda...well, mean
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB   Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:40 am

SLIM wrote:
when we made the movement here..So stop it, if there are good pontentially great wavers there, and you really want them over here, send a pm, but this spamming shit has to stop..That site is dead and whoever is still over here will come when they feel like it...Once again i was just over there(don ask me why lol) and it looks mad lame..seeing a two third class wavers spamming a dead site. It shows mad disrespect for the site and is just childish. when holliday, kam, craze and the other wb OGs did it, it was for a solid reason, and most of yal know those reasons. The war is over lol, dont milk it...cuz we not gon like it if niggas build a squad and start pullin that shit over here(not that we couldnt handle it, infact it would be kinda fun..lol)

I ask that the admins do something about this and enforce disipline for niggas that dont listen...they are overdoing it.

Thanks...

Keep it classy...

*SuPerMaN* wrote:
damn i didnt know they were still doing this.................U WILL BE BANNED on WB for doing this and personally i think u should have a suspension on SB for doing this...we have our site why the fuck u on theirs?
Says the 2 hypocrites who got banned from WB for doing the same thing theyre preaching against...But I cant talk my asss been banned from wb
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB   Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:55 pm

lilmike_35215 wrote:
true, i didnt take that part into account i was telling ppl that if there were things i couldnt answer go 2 sb and some old ppl that used 2 b on b looking 4 ppl so i tell 'em were ppl at (here) but yea its kinda...well, mean

c/s
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB   Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:16 pm

wavecraze3000 wrote:
SLIM wrote:

Thanks...

Keep it classy...

*SuPerMaN* wrote:
Says the 2 hypocrites who got banned from WB for doing the same thing theyre preaching against...But I cant talk my asss been banned from wb

well im mari i do as i please....Neutral
but yea u got banned the same time i did u was just more of a pus about it bc u only banned from the CB correcT?
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB   Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:23 pm

*SuPerMaN* wrote:
wavecraze3000 wrote:
SLIM wrote:

Thanks...

Keep it classy...

*SuPerMaN* wrote:

but yea u got banned the same time i did u was just more of a pus about it bc u only banned from the CB correcT?
Wrong love I cant do anything all I can do is log on n i Cant see the cb n i cant make any posts, make threads or look at my own profile so its like being a guest except u have a username....but its w/e shrug not like i go on there anyway
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB   Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:31 pm

fuck WB
leave that shitty site alone
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB   Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:10 pm

wavecraze3000 wrote:
*SuPerMaN* wrote:
wavecraze3000 wrote:
SLIM wrote:

Thanks...

Keep it classy...

*SuPerMaN* wrote:

Wrong love I cant do anything all I can do is log on n i Cant see the cb n i cant make any posts, make threads or look at my own profile so its like being a guest except u have a username....but its w/e shrug not like i go on there anyway

same for me...............
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB   Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:24 pm

i stopped that shit when they said to stop the first time craze, so ummm yea Neutral

Quote :
"Theres No One Who Can Match Me,My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart.I want to eat his children.Praise be to Allah"~Mike Tyson

Quote :
"Aint nobody stopping me they hate aint enough..." Lloyd Banks

Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB 2n99g2-1
OVERALL BATTLE RECORD
5-4
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB   Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:23 am

SLIM wrote:

and "stay thirsty my friends" lol.[/font]

Dos Equis.... rofl

[10:20:52] Agent WN3.5 : i went to go luk at the GRAPHS...
[10:21:09] @ wavecraze3000 : you mean giraffes
[10:21:20] Agent WN3.5 : lmao
[10:21:29] @ wavecraze3000 : lmao
[10:21:39] @ wavecraze3000 : you definitely a nigga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB   Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop Spamming/Promoting on WB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: