Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Drive By at Texas Southern University

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Drive By at Texas Southern University Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Drive By at Texas Southern University Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

Drive By at Texas Southern University Empty
PostSubject: Drive By at Texas Southern University   Drive By at Texas Southern University Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:33 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090723/ap_on_re_us/us_texas_southern_shootings
Back to top Go down
Beazy
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Beazy

Male
Number of posts : 81
Drive By at Texas Southern University Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Drive By at Texas Southern University Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Drive By at Texas Southern University   Drive By at Texas Southern University Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:37 am

Black on black violence is such a shame. People died so that we could love eachother as the brothers and sisters we are, but we throw it all away with these rivalries and the utter ignorance brought on my modern rap culture... it's a damn shame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bakithi07
SLIM
SLIM

Male
Drive By at Texas Southern University Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Drive By at Texas Southern University Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Drive By at Texas Southern University   Drive By at Texas Southern University Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:17 am

Sorry to break the news to you but this has been happening before rap... neyo

i smh at people who blame rap all the time.....must we look for a scapegoat for black peoples ignorance??

lets not pull the "its becuz of rap" card...

its just plain stupidity igorance fueled by the hip hop culture...but to say that it is rap alone....*shakes head*

Last edited by SlimTim on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beazy
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Beazy

Male
Drive By at Texas Southern University Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Drive By at Texas Southern University Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Drive By at Texas Southern University   Drive By at Texas Southern University Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:58 am

I hate to break it to you, but I never said that the only influence to current spectacles of violence is rap music. I meant that its one of the biggest MODERN influences. You can't doubt that rap advertises a meaninglessly violent, monogamous, and overly indulgent lifestyle...
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Drive By at Texas Southern University   Drive By at Texas Southern University Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:43 am

SlimTim wrote:

i smh at people who blame rap all the time.....must we look for a scapegoat for black peoples ignorance??

lets let pull the "its becuz of rap" card...

its just plain stupidity igorance fueled by the hip hop culture...but to say that it is rap alone....*shakes head*
cosign....ay slim..you a no nonsense type of dude..i like dat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
king_21433
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
king_21433

Male
Number of posts : 14
Drive By at Texas Southern University Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Drive By at Texas Southern University Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Drive By at Texas Southern University   Drive By at Texas Southern University Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:37 am

cosign as well..............many people only know how to express the insecurities within themselves with violence, but a wise man will find another methodology to express himself other than that of purposely harming another for the foolish gain of nothing.

There is simply another way, in which we have found,to help ease the tension of pain, now if we can learn to express it instead of kindling it, then it will be endorsed in all of society and the world would transform into a healthier place.

Even with gangs, the people are failing to be edified on why they exist especially in the young generation. If more absent fathers would accept responsibility, a young man wouldn't feel the need to be accepted somewhere else to fill the void in his life. The violence on the streets really stems from what happens at the house, and if what happens at the house is not productive then what happens on the streets will not be productive either. There is a root to the problem and if we could ever stop cutting off branches long enough to dig up the root, we will find success intead of failure in our generation.

peace
Back to top Go down
Beazy
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Beazy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drive By at Texas Southern University   Drive By at Texas Southern University Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:16 am

king_21433 wrote:
cosign as well..............many people only know how to express the insecurities within themselves with violence, but a wise man will find another methodology to express himself other than that of purposely harming another for the foolish gain of nothing.

There is simply another way, in which we have found,to help ease the tension of pain, now if we can learn to express it instead of kindling it, then it will be endorsed in all of society and the world would transform into a healthier place.

Even with gangs, the people are failing to be edified on why they exist especially in the young generation. If more absent fathers would accept responsibility, a young man wouldn't feel the need to be accepted somewhere else to fill the void in his life. The violence on the streets really stems from what happens at the house, and if what happens at the house is not productive then what happens on the streets will not be productive either. There is a root to the problem and if we could ever stop cutting off branches long enough to dig up the root, we will find success intead of failure in our generation.

peace

COSIGN, DAMMIT
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Drive By at Texas Southern University   Drive By at Texas Southern University Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:40 pm

king_21433 wrote:

peace

cosign
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drive By at Texas Southern University   Drive By at Texas Southern University Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:35 pm

**WN3.5** wrote:
SlimTim wrote:

lets let pull the "its becuz of rap" card...

cosign....ay slim..you a no nonsense type of dude..i like dat

i try Smile ....its more than rap producing this...there are other factors..but its easy to blame rap...

Last edited by SlimTim on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drive By at Texas Southern University   Drive By at Texas Southern University Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Beazy wrote:
I hate to break it to you, but I never said that the only influence to current spectacles of violence is rap music. I meant that its one of the biggest MODERN influences. You can't doubt that rap advertises a meaninglessly violent, monogamous, and overly indulgent lifestyle...

its not the biggest Neutral
...the biggest influence starts at home...before niggas even know what it is they watching on TV,HELL..even before dudes start watching TV..when some young kids are young they might face several problems...not having a strong parental figure in thier life and just being placed in front of the TV, which is teaching them a bunch of bullshit.

without a strong parental figure....who here is to tell them that the shit they see protrayed on TV is wrong? no one...they'll hit the streets and let other fools, who havent learned from a figure ethier, teach them....this had been happening before hip hop, and hop is indeed NOT the main problem here...The main problem here is lack of parents, crackhead moms....thugish young baby daddys. THATS the problem, becuz with the right parents, Rap wouldnt have such a strong grip,that has forced negativity, that it has today...
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Drive By at Texas Southern University   Drive By at Texas Southern University Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:57 pm

SlimTim wrote:
Beazy wrote:

its not the biggest Neutral
...the biggest influence starts at home...before niggas even know what it is they watching on TV,HELL..even before dudes start watching TV..when some young kids are young they might face several problems...not having a strong parental figure in thier life and just being placed in front of the TV, which is teaching them a bunch of bullshit.

without a strong parental figure....who here is to tell them that the shit they see protrayed on TV is wrong? no one...they'll hit the streets and let other fools, who havent learned from a figure ethier, teach them....this had been happening before hip hop, and hop is indeed NOT the main problem here...The main problem here is lack of parents, crackhead moms....thugish young baby daddys. THATS the problem, becuz with the right parents, Rap wouldnt have such a strong grip,that has forced negativity, that it has today...

good point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drive By at Texas Southern University   Drive By at Texas Southern University Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drive By at Texas Southern University
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: