Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Slow growth, good or bad?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jam
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 16
Slow growth, good or bad? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Slow growth, good or bad? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-26

Slow growth, good or bad? Empty
PostSubject: Slow growth, good or bad?   Slow growth, good or bad? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:12 am

Wassup sb.
I was brushing my hair the other day and im noticing a little more progress...which is wonderful n all that jazz. But i remember that even when i had braids my hair grows like...super slow. And i wondered, since my hair grows slowly, is this good because it means longer wolfin sessions or is it bad because it will take longer to see real progress? what yall think? shrug
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
Slow growth, good or bad? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Slow growth, good or bad? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Slow growth, good or bad?   Slow growth, good or bad? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:21 am

This is great because you get to go on longer wolfin sessions and if your consistent with the brush you will see results right away
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Slow growth, good or bad? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Slow growth, good or bad? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Slow growth, good or bad?   Slow growth, good or bad? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:48 am

no it sucks IMO Neutral

Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Slow growth, good or bad? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Slow growth, good or bad? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Slow growth, good or bad?   Slow growth, good or bad? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:54 am

it depends on how you look at it
i say its worse
Back to top Go down
The cool
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 48
Slow growth, good or bad? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Slow growth, good or bad? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Slow growth, good or bad?   Slow growth, good or bad? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:29 pm

jam I know how you feel. My hair is the same way and it might be worse but as I thought about it and got all the input from other wavers I see it as this. When you wolf it will be longer, more productive, and you have the option to see your hair go through phases so if you mess up its not hard to fix your mistake. It will piss you off since you wont see waves for some time but it will come. Im on my 7 1/2 week of wolfin but it really looks like I just started.
Back to top Go down
RI5E2POW3R
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
RI5E2POW3R

Male
Number of posts : 167

Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Slow growth, good or bad?   Slow growth, good or bad? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:08 pm

it is how you look at it fam....for any other waver it may be bad but you should turn a negative into a positive. It might take you 2 have much longer wolfing episodes than the average waver but remain patient and use it as a tool for perfection. Like homey said you got a lot more time 2 work on your weaknesses so don't let your slow growth hold you back from accomplishing what you strive for.
Back to top Go down
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
KoolAidNoSugar

Male
Number of posts : 228

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Slow growth, good or bad?   Slow growth, good or bad? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Well...two ways to look at it:
1...Wolf longer without hair looking too bad
2...takes longer to see waves or improvement
Back to top Go down
SpinningAmI
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
SpinningAmI

Male
Number of posts : 154
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder R.I.P.
Slow growth, good or bad? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Slow growth, good or bad? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Slow growth, good or bad?   Slow growth, good or bad? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:29 pm

RI5E2POW3R wrote:
it is how you look at it fam....for any other waver it may be bad but you should turn a negative into a positive. It might take you 2 have much longer wolfing episodes than the average waver but remain patient and use it as a tool for perfection. Like homey said you got a lot more time 2 work on your weaknesses so don't let your slow growth hold you back from accomplishing what you strive for.
clap rep points fam
Back to top Go down
how2getwaves.com
Seasick Creator
Seasick Creator
how2getwaves.com

Male
Number of posts : 210
Slow growth, good or bad? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Slow growth, good or bad? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Slow growth, good or bad?   Slow growth, good or bad? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:31 pm

Your hair should start growing much fast since your braids are gone.

Brushing stimulates the scalp and promotes hair growth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.how2getwaves.com
Waveaholic
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Waveaholic

Male
Number of posts : 148
Originated Wave Site : 360 waves (like 360 and sbwaves)

Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Slow growth, good or bad?   Slow growth, good or bad? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:07 pm

You'll have more time to train your hair.
Just use it to your advantage.
Back to top Go down
jam
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 16

Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Slow growth, good or bad?   Slow growth, good or bad? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:37 pm

The cool wrote:
jam I know how you feel. My hair is the same way and it might be worse but as I thought about it and got all the input from other wavers I see it as this. When you wolf it will be longer, more productive, and you have the option to see your hair go through phases so if you mess up its not hard to fix your mistake. It will piss you off since you wont see waves for some time but it will come. Im on my 7 1/2 week of wolfin but it really looks like I just started.

yea man its JUST like that with me too lol.
its like my what...8th week of wolfin, but its also my FIRST wolfin session so that may have somethin to do with it...idk but im takin in all insight from the wavers.
Back to top Go down
Stormseek
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Stormseek

Male
Number of posts : 56
Slow growth, good or bad? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Slow growth, good or bad? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Slow growth, good or bad?   Slow growth, good or bad? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Divine Write wrote:
Well...two ways to look at it:
1...Wolf longer without hair looking too bad
2...takes longer to see waves or improvement

Most Accurate cause it took 5 weeks for me to get to a fucking 2 wtg.. and i could finally see my shit kick in
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/RandyReturns
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slow growth, good or bad?   Slow growth, good or bad? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slow growth, good or bad?
Page 1 of 1