Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:57 pm

Find out more at meat.org.

Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Thinkin

This ish got me thinking.........especially the ish bout the poo being in the chicken......Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Nigger
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:09 pm

nope.....peto just want people to stop killing animals, the dont give a fuck about us, or our health conditions...we ocould eat shit and they woulda care...as long as we dont touch thier precious animals...they wont care.

the majority of the shit peta talks about is bullshit, they care more about animals than human beings...

when vick got into the dogfighting scandal they basically wanted him locked up for a minute, like he killed humans....

but yea... meat is needed

Quote :
"Theres No One Who Can Match Me,My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart.I want to eat his children.Praise be to Allah"~Mike Tyson

Quote :
"Aint nobody stopping me they hate aint enough..." Lloyd Banks

Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? 2n99g2-1
OVERALL BATTLE RECORD
5-4
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Word meat is needed in the human diet.....thats a definite which is something i dont understand about how vegans get their protein/other ish in meats that are essential.
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:29 am

I could understand what They're sayin that short clip with the dying pig was kinda sad...but thats life...its survival of the fittest........its the cycle of life....no one said life was gonna be a walk in the park..plus as slim said PETA really doesnt give a fuck.....they care more about animals than upbuilding human society...plus eating meat DOES have its benefits.......but its a free world people can do what they want to do.
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:38 am

yeah peta does= bull but 2 answer jayrocks question u can get proteins out of beans also and yeah some of this stuff was kinda sad and i c where they commming from but peta really wouldnt mind if ppl ate ppl as long as we dont harm animals tho
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715
Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:28 pm

i havent watched the video but from the comments i dont
like peta cus they talk alot of bulshit about animals
some of it makes sense but it didnt make sense like the
time they tried to boycott KFC about them boiling their
chickens alive and talkin about animal cruealty blah blah
Back to top Go down
staka12
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
staka12

Male
Number of posts : 207
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique and Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:13 pm

some of the stuff they said is truue but end of the day, i need my protein and I love my meat
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:36 pm

staka12 wrote:
some of the stuff they said is truue but end of the day, i need my protein and I love my meat
.... neyo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:37 pm

staka12 wrote:

*PAUSE*

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Quote :
"Theres No One Who Can Match Me,My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart.I want to eat his children.Praise be to Allah"~Mike Tyson

Quote :

OVERALL BATTLE RECORD
5-4
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:19 pm

staka12 wrote:

homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male
Number of posts : 284

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:08 pm

SlimTim wrote:

but yea... meat is needed

staka12 wrote:
and I love my meat

Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Pause

Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Gay_Called
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daxbk
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:13 pm

Shocked
FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
SpinningAmI
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
SpinningAmI

Male
Number of posts : 154
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder R.I.P.
Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:23 pm

staka12 wrote:
some of the stuff they said is truue but end of the day, i need my protein and
WTF? lmao lmao lmao nohomo nohomo nohomo lmao neyo neyo ha lol! lmao
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:26 pm

PETA is dumb as fuck imo. shit they went over board i mean u can protect endangerded(spell fail) species and mis treated pets but get real they bitch about everything now. OBAMA swats a fly..they on his nuts Vick "sponsers" some drug dealers for dog fighting now his career down the drain *thread jack attempt

vick goes to jail for monthes for helping some DRUG DEALERS do a lil dog fighting...Donte Stallworth fucking kills a man driving under the influence and he gets a few weeks Neutral wtf is wrong wit this picture? *beware of sterotype below
i bet anything some country ass coon white O-linemen do a little "cock" fighting
*if i get a homosexual pic/gif after whats said then go fuck ya self Neutral
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:39 pm

*LEONIDIS* wrote:
PETA is dumb as fuck imo. shit they went over board i mean u can protect endangerded(spell fail) species and mis treated pets but get real they bitch about everything now. OBAMA swats a fly..they on his nuts Vick "sponsers" some drug dealers for dog fighting now his career down the drain *thread jack attempt

vick goes to jail for monthes for helping some DRUG DEALERS do a lil dog fighting...Donte Stallworth fucking kills a man driving under the influence and he gets a few weeks Neutral wtf is wrong wit this picture? *beware of sterotype below
i bet anything some country ass coon white O-linemen do a little "cock" fighting *if i get a homosexual pic/gif after whats said then go fuck ya self Neutral

is that banned in all states now?

but i completly agree...they went WAY overboard with the vick situation, they fucked a mans life over some damn dogs....

Quote :

Quote :

OVERALL BATTLE RECORD
5-4
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:59 am

SlimTim wrote:
*LEONIDIS* wrote:

i bet anything some country ass coon white O-linemen do a little "cock" fighting *if i get a homosexual pic/gif after whats said then go fuck ya self Neutral

is that banned in all states now?

but i completly agree...they went WAY overboard with the vick situation, they fucked a mans life over some damn dogs....
Word thas how america is sad to say....they base their principles n discipline off the color of your skin....which is highly ignorant n is one of the major reasons why America as a whole is an ignorant country so shrug n nothins gonna stop it so u jus gotta live with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?   Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Agree W/ Any of This Stuff?
Page 1 of 1