Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07

Go down 
+21
gAme0va
Heartbreak_Dre
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Jerz
@iRam
BrAndon
how2getwaves.com
Waveaholic
Atlboy
lilmike_35215
jiggy terp
drownyall
Bigdre904
istayzzfr3sh
DATBOY559
WAVECRAZE3000
KBezzy
Kasper Cole
P3rf3cto
D.E.E.Z.Y.
Lonzo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07   New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:56 pm

Lonzo wrote:
gAme0va wrote:
more like a year old. lets see the update
damn really a year? Time flies but I can give an update anytime with a cell phone but I know most people don't like phone pics.

who cares lol
drop the cell pics
Back to top Go down
Static Shock
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Static Shock

Male
Number of posts : 201
New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07   New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:41 pm

cosighn..............................
Back to top Go down
Lonzo
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Lonzo

Male
Number of posts : 51
New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07   New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:16 pm

JEDI KNIGHT JERZ wrote:
Lonzo wrote:
gAme0va wrote:
more like a year old. lets see the update
damn really a year? Time flies but I can give an update anytime with a cell phone but I know most people don't like phone pics.

who cares lol
drop the cell pics

Aight I guarantee some cell pics when I get a cut in a week or sooner, don't be expecting much cuz me and my brush broke up for a couple months Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B-Smoove
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
B-Smoove

Male
Number of posts : 55
New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07   New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:23 pm

Nice waves
Back to top Go down
Sonic50
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Sonic50

Male
Number of posts : 43
New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07   New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:45 pm

wo dat text is killa. ima go find my brush right now. good stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07   New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New To SB But Been In The Wave Game since 07
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2