Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????

Go down 
+7
King Jaffe
Superstar Jay
tmac1013
@iRam
wm23
D.E.E.Z.Y.
DATBOY559
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Empty
PostSubject: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:19 pm

ay yall i was wonderin wat i could to get hops maybe something yall did and seen results, im tryna be able to dunk by bball season or at least october im 6ft and weigh 155 and can barley touch rim..i thought hops ran in da family cuz both my brothers r 5'9 and 6'1 and r dunking Sad im thinkin if i work hard i should be able too dunk.... any tipz
i dont got access to weight room all i got is 2 25pd dumbells...thank u

Last edited by DATBOY559 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
D.E.E.Z.Y.
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
D.E.E.Z.Y.

Male
Number of posts : 151
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net
ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:04 pm

My cuz is 5'11 and can dunk he does 100 toe raises every morning b4 school and 100 b4 bed.If u dnt kno what toe raises are, u stand on the wall back on the wall and stand on the tips of your toes and go up and down u should feel the burn in your calf by the 50th raise.
Back to top Go down
wm23
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wm23

Male
Number of posts : 131
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:08 pm

I don't know how much you weigh but you could try this exercise that
I was doing for jumping ability for a while with the dumbells you have.
Hold the dumbells in each hand and do a slight squat for a couple seconds then jump straight up as far as you can.
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:19 pm

o wow you 6ft and can barely touch rim..........
well PLYOS are ya best friend along with different olympic lifts if u have acess to a weight room it will take a while but expect a big increase in vertical until u get to 30's....the 30inch range is usually when it stops and depends on God giving ability to get up any higher
peep air aleart and Vertical Jump bible...do ya research im not gonna do it for you
Back to top Go down
tmac1013
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
tmac1013

Male
Number of posts : 42
ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:26 pm

D.E.E.Z.Y. wrote:
My cuz is 5'11 and can dunk he does 100 toe raises every morning b4 school and 100 b4 bed.If u dnt kno what toe raises are, u stand on the wall back on the wall and stand on the tips of your toes and go up and down u should feel the burn in your calf by the 50th raise.

oh hell yea that shits no joke, but it pays off cuz i thought i would neva dunk a 10ft goal and im 5'10"
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:30 pm

D.E.E.Z.Y. wrote:

umm sorry thats somewhat of a waste he over working his cavs definately shouldnt be doing that everyday every other day maybe but u also need quads hams and triple extension movement to help on vertical.............so thats not exactly gonna work for everyone thats just that well.....dude can jump whats his vertical if he ever measured it
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:06 am

*iRAM* wrote:
o wow you 6ft and can barely touch rim..........
well PLYOS are ya best friend along with different olympic lifts if u have acess to a weight room it will take a while but expect a big increase in vertical until u get to 30's....the 30inch range is usually when it stops and depends on God giving ability to get up any higher
peep air aleart and Vertical Jump bible...do ya research im not gonna do it for you
yea its embarrassing..ill do my research on pylos
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:07 am

wm23 wrote:
I don't know how much you weigh but you could try this exercise that
I was doing for jumping ability for a while with the dumbells you have.
Hold the dumbells in each hand and do a slight squat for a couple seconds then jump straight up as far as you can.
my weight is up there 155 Neutral
Back to top Go down
Superstar Jay
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 29

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:34 pm

try air alert
Back to top Go down
King Jaffe
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
King Jaffe

Male
Number of posts : 82
Originated Wave Site : WaveBuilder.com
ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:40 pm

Run.. Do Squats..And Calve Raises On Stairs..Be Consistent With It..U'll be up there in no time. and quicker too
Back to top Go down
RI5E2POW3R
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
RI5E2POW3R

Male
Number of posts : 167
ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:43 pm

co-sign since you dont have access to a weight room you gotta put that work in other ways
work on your vertical leap
get you a 10lb weight vest or heavier if you want and jump str8 up in the air with proper technique
hell you dont need the vest actually jus work on your vertical and i guarantee you'll be jumping out the gym when the hard work pays off
Back to top Go down
Heartbreak_Dre
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Heartbreak_Dre

Male
Number of posts : 235
Originated Wave Site : WB | HB

Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Wear ankle weights
they helped my hops and u can gain speed
Back to top Go down
Konvicted
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Konvicted

Male
Number of posts : 12
ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Left_bar_bleue33 / 10033 / 100ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:02 am

Yeah calf raises, sqauts.

And also if you have a stable chair like a steel chair or something do this:

Sqaut in front of the chair, then jump and EXPLODE on the chair, then come back down and do the same thing again. Do how many reps you can do but try to do more the next season or few. Just how many you can do
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:39 pm

u trying to simulate box jumps^but one chair is no way near high enough to actually help good try though...u can try stairs if u not a pus shrug
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:51 pm

ankle weights..FTW
me and mah brother used to practice wit em in b-ball conditionin..they make you quicker, more agile, faster, and you jump higher
only downside...dont use em too much, cuz you'll git water on ya knees..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:17 pm

ight ima try all dat shyt but the stair running will help hops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????   ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me???????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANYONE that got or knows how to get HOPZ plz help me????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: Off Topic :: Off Topic :: Fitness-
Jump to: