Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????

Go down 
+8
famous
Stormseek
Geometrikz
king_21433
jiggy terp
SLIM
Static Shock
DATBOY559
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Empty
PostSubject: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:34 pm

any tips for my crown will be appreciated .....blue circle i dont brush i dont touch at all and da arrows is da way i brush,i though there wouldt be a patch if i didt touch but obviously im wrong from da look of my crown do yall know what i should do thanx

could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Haile006

Last edited by DATBOY559 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Static Shock
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Static Shock

Male
Number of posts : 201
could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:35 pm

need a better pic
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:37 pm

wale165 wrote:
need a better pic
wtf
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:37 pm

use sumthin to make it thicker...
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:39 pm

SlimTim wrote:
ight..i tried doo gro but i dont think itz workin ima get carrot creme and biotin asap
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:38 pm

I feel you on the crown. I dont really fool with mine either but since your back is spinning you dont have a choice any longer.

I am not sure if I qualify as a vet or not but you might want to consider hitting the crown with a palm sized brush. With a small brush, you can work that area intently without disturbing your existing pattern.
Back to top Go down
king_21433
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
king_21433

Male
Number of posts : 14
could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:43 pm

idk..........maybe a higher cut, i know i had a lot of problems with my crown when i was gittin a #1 or #1 1/2 but now i git a #2..... chea and u said u dont touch the blue circle.....well u should, cuz thats the crown.. to git the crown tight u need to brush closer in a 360 motion cuz it's looks like u brushin to far out

peace
Back to top Go down
Geometrikz
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 73
could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:50 pm

yeh king is right.

u need to brush FROM ur crown. good luck wit it.
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:06 pm

jiggy terp wrote:
I feel you on the crown. I dont really fool with mine either but since your back is spinning you dont have a choice any longer.

I am not sure if I qualify as a vet or not but you might want to consider hitting the crown with a palm sized brush. With a small brush, you can work that area intently without disturbing your existing pattern.
i consider u one u got a lot of knowlege bout waves...and u right ima try new ways and do yall think i should brush the crown all the way straight or brush the crown back because im not sure
Back to top Go down
Stormseek
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Stormseek

Male
Number of posts : 56
could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Jiggy and Lukky most helpfull and knowledgeable they don't say the same stupid "KB" thing the put detail and help in there.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/RandyReturns
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:02 am

Stormseek wrote:
Jiggy and Lukky most helpfull and knowledgeable they don't say the same stupid "KB" thing the put detail and help in there.
man u right
Back to top Go down
famous
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
famous

Male
Number of posts : 20
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:44 pm

brush ya crown around da middle like a ring
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:15 pm

famous wrote:
brush ya crown around da middle like a ring
like a ring scratch
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:20 pm

GLITCH1234 wrote:
SlimTim wrote:
ight..i tried doo gro but i dont think itz workin ima get carrot creme and biotin asap

i feel u on dat doo gro aint really wrk 4 u Evil or Very Mad i jus came from the store and coped me sum biotin and im usn Carrot creme nw its nice ima use the doo-gro and biotin 2getha and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:21 pm

i think he means that you should start brushing FROM the crown and brush out from there and just go around your head so it resembles a ring
...sorta hard to say, lol. just make sure you start brushing from the crown.
brush the top starting from the crown, the sides from the crown, and the back from the crown.
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Kasper Cole wrote:
i think he means that you should start brushing FROM the crown and brush out from there and just go around your head so it resembles a ring
...sorta hard to say, lol. just make sure you start brushing from the crown.
brush the top starting from the crown, the sides from the crown, and the back from the crown.
ok i brush down on the sides so what do i do confused
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:11 pm

you can still brush from your crown to hit the back of the sides (the transition from the back to the sides).
and then you can brush the rest of your sides how you usually brush. just try to make an effort to hit the crown from all angles
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:24 pm

what in the FUCk did u attempt to do?
just peep the pic i made about brushing ya hair...where ever that bitch is
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:39 pm

any wayz thx kasper
Back to top Go down
newspinna90
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
newspinna90

Male
Number of posts : 17
could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:22 pm

go on gmbshair.com dis du hurricane v use this on his crown n he actually got waves in it u gotta get dis brush called a mini brush its a mini annie or diane brush n its hard n u jus brush the crown same way u brush from it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????   could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ????????????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

could yall help me with my crown WAVE VETS ?????????????????
Page 1 of 1