Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Wut type of shine do u like better

Go down 
+3
Sid
JoJO
Kid Flash
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Kid Flash

Male
Number of posts : 104
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com
Wut type of shine do u like better Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Wut type of shine do u like better Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

Wut type of shine do u like better Empty
PostSubject: Wut type of shine do u like better   Wut type of shine do u like better Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:10 pm

As the title says " Wut type of shine do u like better". Do u like the sprays (barber select spray, pink oil spray, root stimulator oilive oil spray) or do u like the grease (blue magic, ultra sheen, let's jam) and why...
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
Wut type of shine do u like better Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Wut type of shine do u like better Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Wut type of shine do u like better   Wut type of shine do u like better Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:30 pm

i know this is not one of your answers to choose form but...

i like that natural shine right after shampoo and condition and du rag for an hour or so and have that nice ass shine
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715
Wut type of shine do u like better Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wut type of shine do u like better Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Wut type of shine do u like better   Wut type of shine do u like better Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:43 pm

JoJO wrote:
i know this is not one of your answers to choose form but...

i like that natural shine right after shampoo and condition and du rag for an hour or so and have that nice ass shine

cosign
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419
Wut type of shine do u like better Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Wut type of shine do u like better Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Wut type of shine do u like better   Wut type of shine do u like better Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:39 pm

i get the shine from oils (olive oil, africa's best herbal) or ice pomade.
...nunile also has a good lil shine.
Back to top Go down
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
KoolAidNoSugar

Male
Number of posts : 228
Wut type of shine do u like better Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wut type of shine do u like better Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Wut type of shine do u like better   Wut type of shine do u like better Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:56 pm

Yea me I like that natural shine the best but whe it comes to a product, sheen seems to do the trick. It smells great and isnt weighing down your hair.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Wut type of shine do u like better   Wut type of shine do u like better Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:33 am

nu nile ftw
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
Wut type of shine do u like better Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Wut type of shine do u like better Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Wut type of shine do u like better   Wut type of shine do u like better Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:59 pm

i like the natural shine simply cus its natural lol when comparing my hair 2 otha niggas @ skool girls can tell it apart from grease in they hair Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wut type of shine do u like better   Wut type of shine do u like better Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wut type of shine do u like better
Page 1 of 1