Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Need schoolin on Indian Hemp

Go down 
+3
@iRam
Waver242
Stormseek
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormseek
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Stormseek

Male
Number of posts : 56
Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-17

Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Empty
PostSubject: Need schoolin on Indian Hemp   Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:50 am

I just grabbed some.. and seems like only one person mentioned it.. and no methods in the method thread hightlights it but if so i overlooked it..
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/RandyReturns
Waver242
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Waver242

Male
Number of posts : 95
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder...
Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Need schoolin on Indian Hemp   Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:43 am

Indian Hemp is a good product to use for holding ur waves together at night...so it doesnt get ruffled when you turn your head throughout the night...
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Need schoolin on Indian Hemp   Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:06 am

its greasy dont use it alot
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Need schoolin on Indian Hemp   Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:25 am

I swear by Indian Hemp by Kuze with the African Continent on the container.

The texture is thick and with some particles in it. I am not sure what they do but I know it works. I use it daily. My hair is dry or it seems to soak up Indian Hemp like a sponge.

There is a thread on grease/oil and moisterizers. In summation, grease is hydrophobic while moisterizers are hydrophillic. Hydro means water like in science class. The phobic means it rejects water & will not readily bond with water while the phillic means it likes water & readily bonds with water. Oil/grease shine but dont moisterize. If you want to moisterize ensure that you put that on first. If you put oil/grease on before moisterizer then you are sealing out the effects of the moisterizer.

I went through a round of doo-gro and found the results to pale in comparison to the Indian Hemp. Indian Hemp is how I roll. Makers my hair grow like a fertilizer on grass.

There is another variety by Sofee not sure how you spell it?? but I am not familiar with that brand.
Back to top Go down
Stormseek
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Stormseek

Male
Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Need schoolin on Indian Hemp   Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:59 am

i got the softee indian hemp.. and i used it last night with a damp wash cloth.. woke up and hair was dry as hell did the same this morning. I hope i aint using it to much
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Need schoolin on Indian Hemp   Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 am

That joint is not official. I dont encourage wasting money but you might want to get the other type of indian hemp by Kuze. Feel free to finish the container of what you have already purchased.
Back to top Go down
Stormseek
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Stormseek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Need schoolin on Indian Hemp   Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:22 am

it was only 1.50 that aint shit compared to all the money ive been wasting trying products in 2 months lol.. Ima see what the beauty salon has around the corner. We need better brushes BADLY only thing good i got is diane 8118 and wav enforcer 555 an 585
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Need schoolin on Indian Hemp   Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:43 am

I ran across a bootleg brush that was decent. It's called the Scalp Master. One side is hard the other side is soft. You might have to try them joints out in the store. I have purchased brushes went to the whip took a few strokes and took them joints back to the store asap.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Need schoolin on Indian Hemp   Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:17 pm

i heard its dope when it comes to shine so i dont think u went wrong
Back to top Go down
Waveaholic
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Waveaholic

Male
Number of posts : 148
Originated Wave Site : 360 waves (like 360 and sbwaves)

Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Need schoolin on Indian Hemp   Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:07 pm

jiggy terp wrote:

The texture is thick and with some particles in it. I am not sure what they do but I know it works. I use it daily. My hair is dry or it seems to soak up Indian Hemp like a sponge.

There is a thread on grease/oil and moisterizers. In summation, grease is hydrophobic while moisterizers are hydrophillic. Hydro means water like in science class. The phobic means it rejects water & will not readily bond with water while the phillic means it likes water & readily bonds with water. Oil/grease shine but dont moisterize. If you want to moisterize ensure that you put that on first. If you put oil/grease on before moisterizer then you are sealing out the effects of the moisterizer.

I went through a round of doo-gro and found the results to pale in comparison to the Indian Hemp. Indian Hemp is how I roll. Makers my hair grow like a fertilizer on grass.

There is another variety by Sofee not sure how you spell it?? but I am not familiar with that brand.

Cosign
I found Indian Hemp by Kuza better than the Softee brand.
Back to top Go down
Stormseek
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Stormseek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Need schoolin on Indian Hemp   Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:54 pm

thanks for the input guys.. i have no problem with grabbing any and every product... but.. i can't find the Kuza brand..seems baltimore sucks for hair supplies
Back to top Go down
SpinningAmI
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
SpinningAmI

Male
Number of posts : 154
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder R.I.P.
Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Need schoolin on Indian Hemp   Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:21 pm

jiggy terp wrote:

Co-sign my nigga good advice
Back to top Go down
Stormseek
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Stormseek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Need schoolin on Indian Hemp   Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:26 pm

i guess im in luck i got "Indian Hemp" hair and scalp conditioner
Back to top Go down
Stormseek
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Stormseek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Need schoolin on Indian Hemp   Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:32 am

aight got 1.5 wtg finally a wtg cut from my barber and grabbed some indian hemp kuze except it says conditioner. ive never did a grease method so do i just wet rag apply to my hair and then grease then brsh.. or thats not the right process
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need schoolin on Indian Hemp   Need schoolin on Indian Hemp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need schoolin on Indian Hemp
Page 1 of 1