Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions

Go down 
+7
@iRam
Heartbreak_Dre
Ajedorno
SLIM
Death(Troy504)
Mr. Tsunami
Boobs_Lover
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Boobs_Lover
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 6
Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-15

Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Empty
PostSubject: Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions   Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Currently, I have chicken scratch waves (few here few there). I have a two weeks old haircut. I would like to get 360 waves, so after reading many noob posts I decided to get the products. I think I got more than I needed.

They are:
-Luster's Pink (orginal)
-Luster's S Curl Texturizer stylin' spray
-S curl 360style
-Wave Builder Deep Wave
-Carrot Creme
-Olive Creme
-Annie's Soft, Medium and Hard brush

My questions:

Which product do I have to use on daily basis?

If I have to use more than two products, which one should I apply first, second, etc...?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tsunami
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Mr. Tsunami

Male
Number of posts : 313
Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions   Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:17 pm

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao wtf is up with ur name lmao lmao lmao
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions   Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:20 pm

LOL son nobody gonna take u serious with that name...

U can use anyone of those products on a daily base, and u only need to use one.

Dont use da wavebuild3r
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions   Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Mr. Tsunami wrote:

lmao lmao wtf is up with your waves mr tsunami lmao lmao
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions   Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:26 pm

Boobs_Lover wrote:
Currently, I have chicken scratch waves (few here few there). I have a two weeks old haircut. I would like to get 360 waves, so after reading many noob posts I decided to get the products. I think I got more than I needed.

They are:
-Luster's Pink (orginal)
-Luster's S Curl Texturizer stylin' spray
-S curl 360style
-Wave Builder Deep Wave
-Carrot Creme
-Olive Creme
-Annie's Soft, Medium and Hard brush

My questions:

Which product do I have to use on daily basis?

If I have to use more than two products, which one should I apply first, second, etc...?

use the soft/med brush after cuts when you hair is fresh
use the hard one when your hair gets longer....
pick ethier the carrot or olive cream, and use that on a regular basis
drop the Gumbuilder
drop the s curl 360 style
drop the s curl spray...FOR NOW. u can use it erry now and then...but use the lusters pink original right now.
Back to top Go down
Boobs_Lover
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions   Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Mr. Tsunami wrote:

I just like to suck on women boobs...that's just my fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Boobs_Lover
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions   Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:43 pm

SlimTim wrote:

use the soft/med brush after cuts when you hair is fresh
use the hard one when your hair gets longer....
pick ethier the carrot or olive cream, and use that on a regular basis
drop the Gumbuilder
drop the s curl 360 style
drop the s curl spray...FOR NOW. u can use it erry now and then...but use the lusters pink original right now.

Thanks Slim
Back to top Go down
Ajedorno
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Ajedorno

Male
Number of posts : 20
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com

Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions   Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:07 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL BOOBS LOVER....DAMN U MUST REALLY LOVE BOOBS BUT WELCOME TO THE SITE.
Back to top Go down
http://alexwashington.blogspot.com
Heartbreak_Dre
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Heartbreak_Dre

Male
Number of posts : 235
Originated Wave Site : WB | HB

Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions   Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:19 pm

SlimTim wrote:
Mr. Tsunami wrote:

lmao lmao wtf is up with your waves mr tsunami lmao lmao

gone
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions   Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:59 am

well first im going to help you b4 i laugh WITH you.........u dont need all those products just pick one and brush +wolf+durag+reading STICKIES+ PM'ING vets =waves............................now time for the funny part

Boobs_Lover wrote:
Mr. Tsunami wrote:

fantasy as in things u dream about and NOT actually do? thats what u made it sound like so rofl
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions   Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:05 am

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions   Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:12 pm

welcome to the site boobs lover lol
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419
Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions   Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:39 pm

lol welcome to the site Boobs Lover.
pick 1 moisturizer out of all of those. use pomade sparingly (if you'll use it at all) but wavebuild3r pomade is garbage.
use all 3 brushes...but don't rape ur head with a hard when you barely have hair on ya head, just use common sense.
waving isn't hard. brush and they will come. get a du-rag if u don't have 1
Back to top Go down
Boobs_Lover
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions   Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:07 pm

*SuPErmAN* wrote:
well first im going to help you b4 i laugh WITH you.........u dont need all those products just pick one and brush +wolf+durag+reading STICKIES+ PM'ING vets =waves............................now time for the funny part

Boobs_Lover wrote:
Mr. Tsunami wrote:

fantasy as in things u dream about and NOT actually do? thats what u made it sound like so rofl

Thanks for the info. I started using Olive Creme. My biggest problem will be the back of my head, the hair is straight. Not sure how long it will take to start forming waves.

As for the boobs thing, I actually do suck on them, I enjoy them dearly...lol right now, my fantasy is for double D boobs. My girl has B size, I'm stuck with that one.
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions   Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:17 pm

it wil take a while i had dat same promblem but it waz da front jus use a hard brush it will cum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions   Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noob Got The Products But Still Have Questions
Page 1 of 1