Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

College Football Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
College Football Thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100College Football Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

College Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:56 am

Even though the season is a couple of months from now,
I thought I would get a thread started on this.

Which Teams do you think will be in the National Championship Game at the end of the seaon??

Be sure to put your favorite team(s) predicted record as well. Also put your upset of the year. No stupid shit please.

Last edited by SlimTim on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
College Football Thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100College Football Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:58 am

MIAMI FUCKING HURRICANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats my F'n team watch out for us im telling you btw USC vs. UF for national championship

i think we will have a decent record but our coming out party want be till nxt year...thats when we beast. upset of the year-DUKE winning a football game

Last edited by *mari* on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:18 am

LSU vs Oregon National Championship

LSU: 12-1 (SEC Champs)(L @ Alabama)
Oregon: 12-0 (1st in PAC-10)

LSU takes it. fami

btw im somewhat a fan of oregon...

Last edited by SlimTim on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:21 am

oregon hahahaha GTFO seriously......watch out for alabama......florida is picking up and ass of speed guys so thats a problem and so many more to worry about NOT name oregon.......and oregon getting into the national championship b4 USC.....u serious?
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:23 am

Hmmmm....

Oklahoma vs. Florida....rematch of last year

but this time Oklahoma wins....

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:28 am

*mari* wrote:
oregon hahahaha GTFO seriously......watch out for alabama......florida is picking up and ass of speed guys so thats a problem and so many more to worry about NOT name oregon.......and oregon getting into the national championship b4 USC.....u serious?

very serious...they finshed what....10-3 last year???
USC not gon remain on top forever....i recall oregon being in the running for the title awhile back until they lost dennis dixon....they grabbed some good players through recruiting. They always hang around, this year i have them on top. with that in mind i changed oregons' record...

if USC so good....how come they havent been in the big game since 05-06??
and lost at that....this is the year they get knocked downm a notch..they'll still be good, but not as good compared to other years...

And bama.....the same bama that got hyped up last year only to be dicked by utah at the end of the year??? lol...funny, but no.
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:32 am

i see where u going an i know alot about oregon and yea a year makes a difference. just watch julio jones hes a game changer

and yea USC blah blah blah u see the talent USC has? they always seem to fuck up on a easy win game BUTTTTTTTT its still USC and their talent surpasses any other team on the west coast. and OREGON well yea dennis dixon getting hurt fucked them over due to them not having a backup capable of running the offense but if u remeber W.virgina had a back up who stepped in when pat white got hurt and beasted. thats recruiting smart. and steve slaton.....LITTLE guy is a monster
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:39 am

*mari* wrote:
i see where u going an i know alot about oregon and yea a year makes a difference. just watch julio jones hes a game changer

and yea USC blah blah blah u see the talent USC has? they always seem to fuck up on a easy win game BUTTTTTTTT its still USC and their talent surpasses any other team on the west coast. and OREGON well yea dennis dixon getting hurt fucked them over due to them not having a backup capable of running the offense but if u remeber W.virgina had a back up who stepped in when pat white got hurt and beasted. thats recruiting smart. and steve slaton.....LITTLE guy is a monster

those are all good points.....but we'll have to see.
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wavekilla7806

Male
Number of posts : 131
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder
College Football Thread Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100College Football Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:03 pm

*mari* wrote:

i think alabama is on probation for ncaa violations so i dont think they will be goin anywhere
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wavekilla7806

Male
College Football Thread Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100College Football Thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:05 pm

florida state beating florida is gonna be the upset of the year and fsu goes in as the #2 ranked team this year(they picked up a bunch of high ranked athlethes)
Back to top Go down
TheKing23
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 17

Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:42 am

Ohio State vs Florida in the ship, good game but ohio state will win by 6.
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wavekilla7806

Male

PostSubject: Re: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:23 am

TheKing23 wrote:

nah not osu maybe texas if florida state doesnt act stupid this year
Back to top Go down
TheKing23
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 17

Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:37 am

I'm from Pittsburgh and a lot of my boys play for Ohio State so I got to cheer for them.
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 am

Man Ohio State?? i never wan see them boys in the national title game for the rest of my lifetime.....they good....but they should stick to bowl games....the big 10 is a joke....
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:58 am

TheKing23 wrote:

Terelle Pryor may be a beast...but Ohio State beating Florida will never happen....like Lee Corso say "dem boyz in florida is a diff breed shrug
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:28 pm

word....the south is on another level when it comes down to football....u cant compare it. florida is bigger faster stronger than ohio state... football is taking so much more serioulsy in the south than ANYWHERE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Football Thread   College Football Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College Football Thread
Page 1 of 1