Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????

Go down 
+10
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
242spinna
SLIM
Jayrock
Imfamus
WAVECRAZE3000
Mr. Tsunami
@iRam
staka12
14 posters
AuthorMessage
staka12
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
staka12

Male
Number of posts : 207
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique and Wavebuilder
Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-12

Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Empty
PostSubject: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:34 pm

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/archive/2009/05/12/lauren-london-pregnant-with-lil-wayne-s-baby.aspx

Apparently its lil waynes kid, thats gonna be one ugly kid wid Weezy as a dad.

Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Lauren
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:43 pm

omfg ju better be playing...............lauren how could u cheat on me.........and with him Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tsunami
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Mr. Tsunami

Male
Number of posts : 313
Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:49 pm

Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Laugh ha thats a good joke

*goes to laurens house*

LAUREN did you have lil waynes baby Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Bitchmove

good

Last edited by Mr. Tsunami on Mon May 25, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:57 pm

*mari* wrote:
omfg ju better be playing...............lauren how could u cheat on me.........and with him Neutral
Nigga wtf you talkin bout thats one of my many concubines....Oh lauren we gon' get dis shit straightened out *take out glock and inserts bullets* best believe it........
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:03 pm

*mari* wrote:

wavecraze3000 wrote:
*mari* wrote:
Nigga wtf you talkin bout thats one of my many concubines....Oh lauren we gon' get dis shit straightened out *take out glock and inserts bullets* best believe it........

:awhellnah: Lauren you got some MUTHAFUCKIN EXPLAINING TO DO WHEN YOU GET TO THE CRIB!!!! bh
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:32 pm

staka12 wrote:
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/archive/2009/05/12/lauren-london-pregnant-with-lil-wayne-s-baby.aspx

Apparently its lil waynes kid, thats gonna be one ugly kid wid Weezy as a dad.

Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Lauren

lmao word. But if the kid favors lauren then.... :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:08 pm

this pisses me off....
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:23 pm

wavecraze3000 wrote:
*mari* wrote:

/me lawyer walks in.......... by LAW lauren london belons to my client...lauren sold her sole to my cliet so she would get an ass and get the role in ATL to become famous....unfortunatly ms london did infact fuck mr. wayne but the child is not his...the child also belongs to my client......if u have any words for my client please address senor luke skywalker,anakin skywalker,obi wan konobi, and yoda....thank u that is ALL
/me lawyer walks out and hops in SLK with bad ass snowbunny
Back to top Go down
242spinna
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
242spinna

Male
Number of posts : 166

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:22 am

if i see waynes ugly ass the things i wanna do smh lauren y u did this to your self mayne u a dime some on smh
Back to top Go down
staka12
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
staka12

Male
Number of posts : 207
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique and Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:42 am

wow, so many niggas crying over one girl, and jus so yall know it aint lil waynes kids its my kid Photobucket
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:48 am

lauren london was never all that to me... shrug

dont get me wrong... id smash tho.. :D
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:57 am

ummm...wow..
damn wayne..
nigga done fucked it up for all of us, lol
fml
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:14 am

shock2
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:43 pm

damn now that baby gu nna be addicted to codeine and sizzurp ..... damn lauren london
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:37 pm

miss info said this two weeks ago on hot 97
money talks nd weezy got it plus if your name is anywhere near his is your rich
idk wats on rude dome
she IS all that lol
Back to top Go down
.5 Waves
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:08 pm

Lil Wayne is a faggot. Gay voice. He needs to brush his damN teeth, hasn't flossed his teeth for two months. Wannabee 2pac, LIL WAYNE killed hip-hop. Brain cells dead. FAKE BLOOD, NOT FROM THE SU WOO GANG, NOT BLOOD BROTHERS WITH THE GAME, RAN FROM SPIDER LOC MADE CASH MONEY BUY THE THA CARTER 3 SO HE CAN GET A MILLION SOLD IN ONE WEEK. MOVING TO THE A NEW GENRE (ROCK) MAKES WEEZY STUPID.

WEEZY FUCKIN BABY... LOL

BIRDMAN DISAPPOINTED ABOUT WAYNE.
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Phenom wrote:
Lil Wayne is a faggot. Gay voice. He needs to brush his damN teeth, hasn't flossed his teeth for two months. Wannabee 2pac, LIL WAYNE killed hip-hop. Brain cells dead. FAKE BLOOD, NOT FROM THE SU WOO GANG, NOT BLOOD BROTHERS WITH THE GAME, RAN FROM SPIDER LOC MADE CASH MONEY BUY THE THA CARTER 3 SO HE CAN GET A MILLION SOLD IN ONE WEEK. MOVING TO THE A NEW GENRE (ROCK) MAKES WEEZY STUPID.

WEEZY FUCKIN BABY... LOL

BIRDMAN DISAPPOINTED ABOUT WAYNE.

thats great and all but.... stfu gtfo3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????   Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lauren London Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Kid????
Page 1 of 1