Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

*!*Lets Give It Up For*!*

Go down 
+14
bankboi09
wavekilla7806
Death(Troy504)
iceage
Mr.Wavez
P3rf3cto
Kasper Cole
Imfamus
Jayrock
Atlboy
jheren
WAVECRAZE3000
Jerz
JoJO
18 posters
AuthorMessage
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Empty
PostSubject: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:24 pm

The Winners of "It Takes 2 to Tango" Wavers of tomorrow...

fami barmy breakn BUN
These two niggas brought there A game to the table and took the whole tournament by a landslide. They had there brush counts down and du rags tied and now heading for that big dog status.

So once again give it up for these two niggas and yes i did make these niggas alittle something something..

AND YALL NIGGAS BETTER DO A SPEECH LOL

Photobucket

Mr. Waves
Photobucket

Clean
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:27 pm

good shit to the winners
that trophy fire btw
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Good stuff ya'll showed out.....nice trophy editing btw jojo that looks clean as fuck.
Back to top Go down
jheren
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
jheren

Male
Number of posts : 82
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:28 pm

cosign. that trophy is fire
but congradulations to the winners..
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:39 pm

congrats 2 the winners
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:12 pm

:roflmao:@ yall niggas better do a speech
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:30 pm

I'll make it a temp announcement...that trophy look dope as fuck...Congratz to Clean and Mr.Wavez
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:45 pm

congrats yall
jojo makin' this shit look real official...it's a good look
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:10 pm

Jayrock wrote:
:roflmao:@ yall niggas better do a speech

damn right

and thanks for all the comments about the trophy
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
Takes two to tango winner
P3rf3cto

Male
Number of posts : 331
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique
*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:15 pm

*walks up the stairs to the podium thanking Lauren London for presenting it to me and my Partner Mr. Waves*
Wow I wasn't expecting this @ all. To be recognized by my fellow wavers of America. You all know I been back and forth with this waving thing. Times got hard when a hating ass individual rubbed my hair against the grain or a female rubbed the wrong way by mistake, most of all when I got scalped time and time again. Through all these trials and tribulations one thing remained and still remains clear I am a waver and always will be a waver. Waving isn't a hair style it's an Art. I have to give thanks to the people who helped me on my journey to help my craft become what it is now. You know who you are. I thank JoJo for helping create this glorious event which I will remember for all time. I thank Mr. Waves for coming out of e-retirement to be my partner in this battle. I couldn't have done it without you bro. I thank you, Rude for pushing this event to the very best it could be I take my du-rag off to you sir*shows the waves*. But *cough* back to what I was saying thank God for giving me the tex and the motivation and will power to get waves and maintain them. Wow look at this trophy. It’s something isn’t it? So to all you wavers out there keep your du-rag close but your brush closer. CAN WE WAVE (I say), YES WE CAN! (Audience) Thank you everybody Thank you! *walks off and e-daps Mr. Waves, but almost falls because of the reverend from “Coming to America’s Geri Curl Juice on the stage*
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wavez
Mr.Wavez

Male
Number of posts : 78

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:16 pm

THANK YOU!!!!
I'd like to thank everybody @ this site...all the mods for making it throwed and makin the tourney in the first place!!!!
I APPRECIATE IT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pimpin_all_day_evry_day
iceage
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
iceage

Male
Number of posts : 75

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:46 pm

congrats Wink
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:46 pm

Good job
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wavekilla7806

Male
Number of posts : 131
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder
*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Cl3an wrote:
*walks up the stairs to the podium thanking Lauren London for presenting it to me and my Partner Mr. Waves*
Wow I wasn't expecting this @ all. To be recognized by my fellow wavers of America. You all know I been back and forth with this waving thing. Times got hard when a hating ass individual rubbed my hair against the grain or a female rubbed the wrong way by mistake, most of all when I got scalped time and time again. Through all these trials and tribulations one thing remained and still remains clear I am a waver and always will be a waver. Waving isn't a hair style it's an Art. I have to give thanks to the people who helped me on my journey to help my craft become what it is now. You know who you are. I thank JoJo for helping create this glorious event which I will remember for all time. I thank Mr. Waves for coming out of e-retirement to be my partner in this battle. I couldn't have done it without you bro. I thank you, Rude for pushing this event to the very best it could be I take my du-rag off to you sir*shows the waves*. But *cough* back to what I was saying thank God for giving me the tex and the motivation and will power to get waves and maintain them. Wow look at this trophy. It’s something isn’t it? So to all you wavers out there keep your du-rag close but your brush closer. CAN WE WAVE (I say), YES WE CAN! (Audience) Thank you everybody Thank you! *walks off and e-daps Mr. Waves, but almost falls because of the reverend from “Coming to America’s Geri Curl Juice on the stage*

lol...dis nigga congratz tho
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:21 pm

Cl3an wrote:

....... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
bankboi09
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
bankboi09

Male
Number of posts : 139
*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:36 pm

good shit fellas
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:55 pm

thanks fam
Back to top Go down
SHIrT
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 170
Originated Wave Site : WB

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:10 pm

now, why did you make two of these threads?
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:50 pm

lol i dont know i just felt like it
im get rid of the other one tho
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:25 am

Cl3an wrote:
lmao!!!! gone
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
staka12
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
staka12

Male
Number of posts : 207
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique and Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:59 pm

well done to Clean and Mr. Waves. For the first tournament it went well and you guys came out on top.
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:29 pm

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100*!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:46 pm

Mr.Wavez wrote:
THANK YOU!!!!
I'd like to thank everybody @ this site...all the mods for making it throwed and makin the tourney in the first place!!!!
I APPRECIATE IT!

now here's a speech....congrats guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *!*Lets Give It Up For*!*   *!*Lets Give It Up For*!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*!*Lets Give It Up For*!*
Page 1 of 1