Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"

Go down 
+6
Death(Troy504)
LeGuillow_Hawkins
wavekilla7806
N3ptune
Atlboy
Dru_Floss
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dru_Floss
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Dru_Floss

Male
Number of posts : 18
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-23

Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Empty
PostSubject: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:34 am

www.sallybeauty.com/Olive-oil-Cholesterol/SBS-119122,default,pd.html

Wait! I know alot of ya'll may be like, Ah Snap, another noob posting dumb topics again. Actually, i found a great product for the coarse/nappy hair people that really works well(no offense). See im mixed with indian, but due to chemicals from my younger years my hair went from a thick/curly/silky texture to a thick/nappy/dry texture. Therefore, i had to find a product to help with the restoration of my natural thick/curly/silk texture. Basically, I came across this product, "Lustrasilk's Olive Oil Cholesterol." But wait, i know u thinking, Dude, everybody uses Hollywood Beauty Cholesterol. True, but the difference is with Lustrasilk's Olive Cholesterol, you dont have to wash the product out.

It doesn't contain harmful ingredients such as Petroletum or Mineral Oil, but it contains great natural ingredients such as Water, Pure Mediterranean Virgin Olive oil, Soybean Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Vitamin E, and etc... Basically, all the ingredients to give your hair moisture, silky softness, extreme nourishment and radiant shine. The first day i put this in my hair my family thought that i had bought a S-curl kit and put it in my hair, lol. My aunts couldnt stop rubbing my hair. Get this, they have extremely long hair with a silk texture, and they decided to use some and their hair immediately waved up.

It works for all my coarse/nappy hair people(no offense). It immediately changes the texture of your dry hair, making it silky, well nourished and keeps a balanced level of moisture in your hair. Go your local Sally's beauty store to try it out for only $2.69!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Dayum LOL i thought i was da only nigga who had dis 5ht.but yea its a gd leave in conditioner.u should try 2 leave in your hair for 5mins den rinse owt i tried it i liked it both ways.very gd product overall.
Back to top Go down
Dru_Floss
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Dru_Floss

Male
Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:32 pm

^^ I may have to try that and see how it works. But i try to avoid putting aqua in my head as much as possible cuz it dries my hair out..
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:09 pm

idk but when i washed it owt my hair it was alot more soft and moisturized and had a Gd shine
Back to top Go down
N3ptune
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
N3ptune

Male
Number of posts : 34
Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:53 pm

Are you using the cholesterol only after shampoo or you use it daily?
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wavekilla7806

Male
Number of posts : 131
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder
Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:53 pm

N3ptune wrote:

follow tha directions on tha jar. it says to apply after u shampoo but i like tha hollywood beauty olive cholesterol better it smells better and it made my hair mad silky. but i have tried lustrasilk its pretty good. but that conditioner is one that you should use after you shampoo
Back to top Go down
LeGuillow_Hawkins
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
LeGuillow_Hawkins

Male
Number of posts : 190
Originated Wave Site : 360forums.net

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:56 pm

I got the Carrot Oil one.
Back to top Go down
N3ptune
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
N3ptune

Male
Number of posts : 34
Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:20 pm

wavekilla7806 wrote:
N3ptune wrote:

follow tha directions on tha jar. it says to apply after u shampoo but i like tha hollywood beauty olive cholesterol better it smells better and it made my hair mad silky. but i have tried lustrasilk its pretty good. but that conditioner is one that you should use after you shampoo

Aiight, thx for the info

LeGuillow_Hawkins wrote:

The difference between yours and his is only the odour? Am i right?
Back to top Go down
LeGuillow_Hawkins
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
LeGuillow_Hawkins

Male
Number of posts : 190
Originated Wave Site : 360forums.net

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:19 am

N3ptune wrote:
wavekilla7806 wrote:
N3ptune wrote:

Aiight, thx for the info

LeGuillow_Hawkins wrote:

The difference between yours and his is only the odour? Am i right?
Yeah, and his has Olive Oil in it and mine has Carrot Oil. But it's pretty much the same.
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:02 pm

I'm gonna try this
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Dru_Floss
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Dru_Floss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:27 pm

wavekilla7806 wrote:
N3ptune wrote:

You can use it whenever you wanna use it. You can use this one at any time and the container encoureages you to use it daily at anytime.
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:09 pm

This is a moisturizer? I thought it was a conditioner...
Back to top Go down
jrockboyfs
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
jrockboyfs

Male
Number of posts : 36
Originated Wave Site : N/A

Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:10 pm

I've seen this but neva thought of using it
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
Number of posts : 133
Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:37 pm

I have some of this stuff. I'm guessin it's a leave-in conditioner.

In my eyes, it's a conditioner, cuz it's a cholesterol. Cholesterol conditions your hair.

You shower, apply it, and rinse it out.

However, this particular product doesn't have any instruction on rinsing it out, after application, but I'm going to rinse anwyway. Why? I'm rinsing because it's a cholesterol. After reviewing the ingredients of the HB Carrot & Olive Cholesterol against the Lustrasilk Olive Oil Cholesterol, I find that many ingredient exist between the two brands.

So therefore, MY verdict is that it's a leave-in conditioner, because it doesn't instruct you to rinse it. But it's up to you, in terms of how you use it.

BUT I AM GOING TO APPLY AND RINSE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CHOLESTEROL OUT THERE

Last edited by lukky_lefty on Sun May 17, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Ill try usin it like that
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
Number of posts : 133
Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:25 am

OK....

So I tried it both ways - leaving it in, and rinsing it out...

However, it does leave your hair soft and conditioned....but the HB Olive Cholesterol is better to me, hands down. :D
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
242spinna
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
242spinna

Male
Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:01 am

i wanna try this ish
Back to top Go down
J-E@sy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
J-E@sy

Male
Number of posts : 38

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:49 pm

Im bout to cop some and see how it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"   Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lustrasilks "Olive Oil Cholesterol"
Page 1 of 1