Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Boston celtics and cleveland

Go down 
+3
@iRam
SLIM
Big-Jae
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Big-Jae
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Big-Jae

Male
Number of posts : 122
Originated Wave Site : 360.net
Boston celtics and cleveland Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Boston celtics and cleveland Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-28

Boston celtics and cleveland Empty
PostSubject: Boston celtics and cleveland   Boston celtics and cleveland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:30 pm

I had to post this after boston shut down chicago and cleveland shut down detroit. i wanna no if anybody think one of these teams is goin all the way. i think clevelnad is gonna go to the finals and win king king barmy
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Boston celtics and cleveland Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Boston celtics and cleveland Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Boston celtics and cleveland   Boston celtics and cleveland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:41 pm

boston is BARELY doing anything to chicago... No

cavs/lakers...thats all.
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Boston celtics and cleveland   Boston celtics and cleveland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:59 pm

lakers will smash the cavs in the finals.....but rondo is impressing me with his stats espcially the turnover ish...did watch the whole game tonight so i dont know his stats
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
Boston celtics and cleveland Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Boston celtics and cleveland Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Boston celtics and cleveland   Boston celtics and cleveland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:06 pm

man what the hell is you talking about
boston cant even do anything with the bulls
beating them by 2 points and shit
bulls going to take the next 2 games
Back to top Go down
wm23
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wm23

Male
Number of posts : 131
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Boston celtics and cleveland Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Boston celtics and cleveland Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Boston celtics and cleveland   Boston celtics and cleveland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:22 pm

boston and chicago have an unexpected close series. If KG was healthy the bulls woulda probably got swept.
The lakers gon have the cavs's run put to rest if they both make it to this years finals.
The cavs have improved from last year though with mo willimas and the lakers have improved since the finals last year with the celtics.
This is a good match up overall.
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
Boston celtics and cleveland Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100Boston celtics and cleveland Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Boston celtics and cleveland   Boston celtics and cleveland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:59 am

cavs/lakers final

cavs in 7
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Boston celtics and cleveland   Boston celtics and cleveland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:44 am

*mari* wrote:
lakers will smash the cavs in the finals.....but rondo is impressing me with his stats espcially the turnover ish...did watch the whole game tonight so i dont know his stats
word....rondo iz tha truth..
tha thing bout iz dat he jus gittin started
in tha league....
so he got many more years to git even
betta.....real shit

dat nigga waz a big part of tha celtics
winnin tha playoffs last season
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63

PostSubject: Re: Boston celtics and cleveland   Boston celtics and cleveland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:44 pm

its gonna be boston and cleavland

but cleavland gonna take it
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Boston celtics and cleveland   Boston celtics and cleveland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:14 pm

maybe i missed something here.........boston and clevland..............there both in the east so...that cant happen dude^^
Back to top Go down
Big-Jae
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Big-Jae

Male
Number of posts : 122
Originated Wave Site : 360.net

Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Boston celtics and cleveland   Boston celtics and cleveland Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:43 pm

*mari* wrote:
maybe i missed something here.........boston and clevland..............there both in the east so...that cant happen dude^^

damn nigga i talkin bout the final 2 for da east slow ya role and think about it,smh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston celtics and cleveland   Boston celtics and cleveland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boston celtics and cleveland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: Off Topic :: Off Topic :: Sports Talk-
Jump to: