Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

New And Current Product Guide

Go down 
+20
StayBrushin
surfer boi!
D.E.E.Z.Y.
DaygoWaves
Kid Flash
SpinningAmI
Jayrock
Mr. Tsunami
Sid
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
YUNG360
SoufKakSpinna
jiggy terp
tmac1013
SLIM
Kasper Cole
Imfamus
BK Spinna
Death(Troy504)
Jerz
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
New And Current Product Guide Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New And Current Product Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

New And Current Product Guide Empty
PostSubject: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:50 pm

If you have tried any product, brush or durag i havent pm me a review on it.

Moisturizers

Motions Clear Hairdressing-
New And Current Product Guide Weightless_clear_hairdress
It is a Pretty decent product. Has a nice shine but poor hold and feels weird on hair. It is very light and you will not have trouble washing it out. Overall not worth the cost compared to other products.

Ant Green’s Shea Butter-
New And Current Product Guide Sheabutter
This is the shea butter Ant is selling. The hold is pretty good smell is not pleasant to some but is to others worth the risk. It gives you a real good shine and my hair real soft. The smell goes away and you can’t smell it when you take the durag off. And it feels good on your head.

Wavebuilder’s Wash In Waves
The best of all the mediocre gumbuilder’s products. Moisturizes hair for a good amount of time. Gives hair a pretty decent shine as well. Hair will not be brittle like if you put in some spin’n waves. Hair will be soft and pretty easy to manage. There are way better products but if you already purchased it then you can use it as your moisturizer and get results.

Luster’s Pink Lotion
New And Current Product Guide Luster27s_Pink_Oil_Moisturizer_350
One of my favorite moisturizers. Has good shine as well as hold. Hair will be extra soft and smooth. Hair will not be easier to manage in any other moisturizer minus carrot crème. Can come in huge bottles so you could be set for months or you can buy the lil travel ones as well. Only negative is that it contains petroleum in it which is not good for your hair.

Doo Gro Mega Thick Lotion/Grease
New And Current Product Guide Megathick

Great product. Both the lotion and the grease are greasy but the lotion is not as greasy. It has a killer shine and can hold your hair pretty well. Smells like berries so you don’t have to worry about the smell factor. Hair will also stay soft for a while while using this product. Its the best anti-thinner out there.

Doo Gro Triple Strength Lotion
New And Current Product Guide DooGroTripleStrengthGrowthLotion
One of the other products in the popular Doo Gro line. It did not work as well as Mega Thick with me but I have heard good stories of it working wonders. Works really well if your hair is in horrible condition with dandruff and naps everywhere. Can help grow healthy hair

Hollywood Beauty Carrot Crème
New And Current Product Guide Carrotcreme
Tied for my favorite product. No petroleum which is a plus and also has beta carotine which helps with hair growth. Gives your hair that natural shine and keeps it moisturized. Hair will not be softer with any other moisturizer. One of if not the best moisturizers out there. You can apply this product and your hair will be soft for the longest. Five-Star product.

Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme
New And Current Product Guide Oc
Similar to the Carrot Creme. Keeps hair moisturized and gives the natural shine as well. Smells a little bit better though in my opinion but slighty less effective as carrot crème in my opinion. Also a Five-Star Product.

S-Curl Texturizing Spray
New And Current Product Guide S-curlnodrip
Not a texturizer(kit). Works very well if you pair it with Luster’s Pink Lotion. Hair looks silky dark after you apply it but with the pink lotion your hair will have that extra shine and softness that will last longer. Pretty good product overall.

Motions Hair Lotion
New And Current Product Guide Motionslotion
A pretty decent lotion. Not as good as lusters but its not horrible either. Can keep hair soft for a lil while and hair will have a pretty good shine as well.

Organics Olive Oil Moisturizer
New And Current Product Guide Organics
Very good moisturizer. Was my main product for a long period of time. Gives your hair a great shine. It feels good on your hair when you apply it. Smells great and hair will be really soft. Hair will be manageable but is not as efficient when you get deeper into wolfin sessions.

Barber Select Moisturizer
New And Current Product Guide Barberselectmoisturizer
Almost just as good as pink lotion except it feels colder on your hair when you apply it which can feel uncomfortable especially after a fresh cut. Moisturizes hair for a long time, smells great, and hair will be manageable when you use it.

Softee Indian Hemp
New And Current Product Guide SofteeIndianHemp
Pretty good grease. Not as greasy as Doo Gro but not as effective either. Will stay on hair for a good amount of time. Hair will be somewhat manageable. Good buy but Doo Gro is a safer bet.

Pomades

Ant Green’s Seasick
New And Current Product Guide Seasick
Tied for my favorite product. Well the product is worth the bones the shine is great it has the best hold i ever had in a pomade nd i felt the difference in my hair as soon as i put it on and my hair was hella soft wen i woke up and took the durag off it look like a thick pomade but it really not. I love it nd ima use this as my main product for a minute. Its all natural ingredients no petroleum or mineral oil. Jojoba oil nd other natural products in it.

360 Style Pomade
New And Current Product Guide 360style
Pretty Decent Light pomade. Has a nice shine and pretty good hold. I did not like my results but others say it works wonders. Without a doubt the easiest pomade to wash out of your hair. Also smells pretty good. Hair will be layed down for a long period of time compared to other light pomades.

Dax Wave Pomade (Blue Can)
New And Current Product Guide Hair_Pomade_Dax-Short-and-Neat
Light version of the red can. So-so product overall. Hold is ok and shine could be a lot better. Hair will not be layed down for more than a day with this product. Hair will cooperate with you a little bit thou.

Murray’s Original Pomade
New And Current Product Guide Murrayspomade
Decent pomade. Heavy pomade that gives pretty good hold. Nothing special about this product. No extraordinary hold, shine, or softness when you apply this.

Murray’s Nu Nile Hair Slick
New And Current Product Guide Nunile
Tied for my favorite product. Definitely my favorite thick pomade. You will not find a better shine at all on any pomade. Hold is also amazing you can apply this and not worry about applying it again for weeks. Hair will be too easy to manage. When I took my durag off I had never seen my hair layed down like that ever.

Murray’s Superlight Pomade
New And Current Product Guide Superlight
Personally I don’t like it. Too hard to wash out, and hold is not all that good. Shine pretty good though.

Sportin Waves Black Can(SWB)
New And Current Product Guide Swb
Tied for my favorite product. Goes on your hair smooth. Results show soon as you take the rag off. Shine is a little bit better than 360 Style and is a little thicker. Hold is amazing for a light pomade. You will get all kinds of compliments when you put this product in.

Sportin Waves Gold Can (SWG)
New And Current Product Guide Swg
Really good pomade. Best thick pomade out there next to Nu Nile. Great shine, great hold, and is a little less thicker than Murray’s Original pomade. Its everywhere that sells their products so if you need a thick pomade and this is the first one you see buy it.

Gels

Elasta QP Glaze
New And Current Product Guide Elastaqpglaze
Best gel out there. Shine is great, and also makes hair feel soft. Great product for when you are going out to a formal affair. Also can give a decent hold to your hair and will keep it layed down.

IC Ice Pomade
New And Current Product Guide Icicepomade
Not actually a pomade. Best shine ever out of any product. Can give you serious acne so make sure you clean your face before and after you put this in. Use this product as sparingly as possible. Save it for proms and things like that.

Let’s Jam Green Top (LJGT)
New And Current Product Guide Letsjamgreentop
Pretty good gel. Nice shine, nice hold, and hair would be pretty manageable.

Let’s Jam Orange Top (LJOT)
New And Current Product Guide Letsjamorangetop
Heavier then the green top. Better hold, shine, but hair is not manageable at all. LJOT sucks overall.

Shampoo
Barber Select Shampoo
New And Current Product Guide Barberselectmoisturizer
Decent shampoo at most. Can leave hair ashy looking after you are done though. Smell is horrendous and hair is not really soft but instead dry and not manageable when you get out the shower.

Cream of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo
New And Current Product Guide Cremeofnatureshampoo
Best shampoo out there. Smells great, and does a great job of making hair manageable as well as soft.

Conditioners

Cream of Nature Conditioner
New And Current Product Guide Creamofnatureconditioner
Use this with the CON shampoo and your hair will be set. Put this in after you shampoo your hair, let it sit in for at least 5 minutes, 10 for best results while you wash up. Wash it out and feel how soft your hair will be.

Hollywood Beauty Carrot Crème Cholesterol
New And Current Product Guide CARROT-CHOLE-201
Comes in a small package when you buy it with carrot crème. It’s a great buy as you can get them both for $3. Does same job as CON conditioner except it takes like 2 minutes.

Hollywood Beauty Olive Crème Cholesterol
New And Current Product Guide Hollywoodhairoch
Same thing as Carrot Cholesterol except smells better and comes with the olive crème if you get it in the small package.

Brushes

Annie 2064
New And Current Product Guide Annie2064
Great hard brush. Grabs all your hair with every brush. Lasts a long time I still have the same one from when I first brought it 4 months ago.

Diane 8118
New And Current Product Guide Diane8118
The best medium brush in history. You can feel it pull every strand of your hair no matter how long your hair is.

Diane 8167
New And Current Product Guide Diane8167
Great softy. Small and compact. Great from the fresh cut to 8 weeks wolfin. Keeps hair layed down and feels good on your hair.

Headgear
Dream Durag
New And Current Product Guide Dreamdurag
Best durag out there. Its made of silk which is said to be better for your hair. Hair will be completely layed down. Durag is smooth which is cool also.

Ant Green Wave Cap
New And Current Product Guide Wavecapsant
The best wave cap out there. Soft and when you take it off there is no deep extreme line on your forehead. Lays your hair down like a durag. This wave cap is official.
[u]

Last edited by Crash on Sun May 17, 2009 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
New And Current Product Guide Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New And Current Product Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Good job on a product thread, i hope to see it constanly updated
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
BK Spinna
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
BK Spinna

Male
Number of posts : 95
New And Current Product Guide Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New And Current Product Guide Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:37 pm

good shit jerzey ............yo anyone know where to cop a annie brush in brooklyn specifally canarsie cuz i got these wack ass brushes..,.. the brand i have is called Amazing...
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
New And Current Product Guide Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New And Current Product Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Excellent thread Jerzey...
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419
New And Current Product Guide Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100New And Current Product Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:10 am

good stuff. very helpful for someone still lookin for there personal arsenal of products.
...i want a 8118 Sad
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:06 am

Kasper Cole wrote:
good stuff. very helpful for someone still lookin for there personal arsenal of products.
...i want a 8118 Sad

If u live in New Orleans you can cop an 8118 in da East on Chef Menteur in the beauty mart next to winn dixie.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:40 am

good job nj....
rep points
Back to top Go down
BK Spinna
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
BK Spinna

Male
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:47 pm

thats dat doo groo lotion ya use
i was usin the oil
Back to top Go down
tmac1013
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
tmac1013

Male
Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:52 pm

lovin that elasta qp gel
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:00 pm

Excellent post. Good info.
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
New And Current Product Guide Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100New And Current Product Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:21 pm

great review homie
Back to top Go down
YUNG360
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
YUNG360

Male
Number of posts : 137
Originated Wave Site : GUMBUILDER

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:41 am

good product thread
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:31 am

JEEEERRRRRRSSSSEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:57 pm

nice post
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:08 pm

Hollidaystylez wrote:
JEEEERRRRRRSSSSEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! Cool

till i die lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:12 pm

BKz 360 Waver wrote:
good shit jerzey ............yo anyone know where to cop a annie brush in brooklyn specifally canarsie cuz i got these wack ass brushes..,.. the brand i have is called Amazing...
awwww maynnnn....
i live in harlem buhh be in bklyn, nikka jus go 2 the african hair supply store{which is on every block} and pick one up.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tsunami
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Mr. Tsunami

Male
Number of posts : 313

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:07 pm

real good stuff helped me out a lot
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
New And Current Product Guide Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100New And Current Product Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Crash add the diane 8158 to your list. It is the best hard brush in history. Not too hard and at the same time hard enough and moves the hair sufficiently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:02 pm

Jayrock205 wrote:
Crash add the diane 8158 to your list. It is the best hard brush in history. Not too hard and at the same time hard enough and moves the hair sufficiently.

will do
Back to top Go down
SpinningAmI
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
SpinningAmI

Male
Number of posts : 154
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder R.I.P.
New And Current Product Guide Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100New And Current Product Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:00 pm

i want a 8118 so bad i think i might have 2 order 1 from ebay ive only seen one im going 2 get it tomorrow if its still there
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Kid Flash

Male
Number of posts : 104
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com
New And Current Product Guide Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100New And Current Product Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:03 pm

add organic rot stimulator olive oil. Its like the best mosturizer ive used and has no petrolatum. It leaves hair soft, shiny, and its non greasy

heres the link of the picture
http://www.organicrootstimulator.com/products/images/Olive_Oil.jpg
Back to top Go down
DaygoWaves
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
DaygoWaves

Male
Number of posts : 10

Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Nice threadd!! Helpedd me out a whole lot! Keep it going!
Back to top Go down
D.E.E.Z.Y.
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
D.E.E.Z.Y.

Male
Number of posts : 151
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net
New And Current Product Guide Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100New And Current Product Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:32 pm

Good post bra 4real
Back to top Go down
surfer boi!
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
surfer boi!

Male
Number of posts : 16
New And Current Product Guide Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100New And Current Product Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:33 pm

that murrys gets me in der... has my shit spinin betta den any otha
Back to top Go down
StayBrushin
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
StayBrushin

Male
Number of posts : 38
Originated Wave Site : HB
New And Current Product Guide Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100New And Current Product Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:52 am

Did ya research fam. good job on the thread. be sure to update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New And Current Product Guide   New And Current Product Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New And Current Product Guide
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next