Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Worst Experience Wit a Female

Go down 
+18
242spinna
Luka
@iRam
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
SpinningAmI
Kid Flash
SoufKakSpinna
WAVECRAZE3000
Kasper Cole
Mr. Tsunami
tmac1013
gataboyslim
Death(Troy504)
gAme0va
Sid
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
SLIM
Jerz
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM
Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:58 pm

DJ Aero wrote:
Well i was at my homies end of the year party and we was gettin all drunk and shit. Broken bottles were on the floor. I had broken up wit my girl like a week before but i was drunk enough to start flirtin wit her. Things lead to another and we headed up to the bed room. I was then drillin her and she says " i think ima be sick". I mustve not heard so i started goin harder. She then started sayin " Stop! Stop!" But i thought she was havin an orgasim so i went even harder. Then next thing i knew... vomit The bitch threw up in my face and some got in my mouth. I was so fuckin pissed off i stromed out the room and left leavin my shoes. I still dont know where those shoes are.
LMAO
ROFL... :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
SpinningAmI
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
SpinningAmI

Male
Number of posts : 154
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder R.I.P.
Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:35 pm

SlimTim wrote:
wavecraze3000 wrote:
Well this happened to me like a week ago me n ma gal were fuckin n I was like "Damn Ashley"(name of my ex).......n ma dick was still in her pussy ...We were both like Shocked Shocked ...........My girl said "We'll act like that never happened" lmao.......I felt mad awkward after that lol

lol

ay i dont get his story wat he trying 2 say
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:37 pm

so i went with this girl who had a twin....and i kissed the wrong one infront of the other....... they were dressed alike so no big deal to me.... but EVERY OTHER FUCKING PERSON in the school thought it was shrug
Back to top Go down
Luka
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Luka

Male
Number of posts : 7
Originated Wave Site : WaveBuilder
Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:11 am

This happened like a week ago where i was walkin with my girl home like we go to her house and her brother comes outta no where with a bat and his friend and thought i was tryna rape her O.O Neutral
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:24 am

Shocked
lmao
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:31 am

360spinna9124 wrote:
SlimTim wrote:
wavecraze3000 wrote:
Well this happened to me like a week ago me n ma gal were fuckin n I was like "Damn Ashley"(name of my ex).......n ma dick was still in her pussy ...We were both like Shocked Shocked ...........My girl said "We'll act like that never happened" lmao.......I felt mad awkward after that lol

lol

ay i dont get his story wat he trying 2 say

he saying another chiks name while he fuckin his girl Neutral

Luka wrote:
This happened like a week ago where i was walkin with my girl home like we go to her house and her brother comes outta no where with a bat and his friend and thought i was tryna rape her O.O Neutral

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
242spinna
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
242spinna

Male
Number of posts : 166

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:27 pm

i was on my way home right and my grandma lives through this corner and this lady that lives way to the back was yelling and screaming i stopped by my grandma for a while and this old lady is just still screaming sill so i told my grandma im gone and i was heading home next thing i no the old lady starts screaming my name telling me how she gonnafuck me hard one day and shit like she wants me to hit it and how she gonna give me it the adies breast ere touching her knees and she was about 70 years old FML

Last edited by 242spinna on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:42 pm

bitch farted in the middle of our session last week FML
she my ex now but still
Back to top Go down
Heartbreak_Dre
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Heartbreak_Dre

Male
Number of posts : 235
Originated Wave Site : WB | HB

Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:13 am

After dis party I was ridin in the back of a Denali
Drunk as hell and dis redhead i knew for a lil while
finally was bout to let me hit. so she start givin me head
Then came up and tried to kiss me
i was like naw i know where yo mouth been fuck dat
so she got mad & we started arguing
and slapped the shit outta me
i was temped to beat her ass but i said fuck it
Fam tought me not to hit a female
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Kid Flash

Male
Number of posts : 104
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com
Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:02 pm

242spinna wrote:
i was on my way home right and my grandma lives through this corner and this lady that lives way to the back was yelling and screaming i stopped by my grandma for a while and this old lady is just still screaming sill so i told my grandma im gone and i was heading home next thing i no the old lady starts screaming my name telling me how she gonnafuck me hard one day and shit like she wants me to hit it and how she gonna give me it the adies breast ere touching her knees and she was about 70 years old FML

:D That shits fucked up
Back to top Go down
Da Wave Man
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Da Wave Man

Male
Number of posts : 70
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder
Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:05 pm

i was fuckin wit dis chick shawty badd so she was at da mall wen i text her n i said buy me sum she said no i said ill slap yu
so her cuzzin big foot ass(size 12)she told me she wud break my dick off in ram it up my nose now smell nut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dat bitch crazy
me n my girl play like dat bout fightin but her cuz crazy
Back to top Go down
Static Shock
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Static Shock

Male
Number of posts : 201
Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:23 pm

i was at my boys house right and were were all partyin an shit
i got drunks as shit and started to made at this blonde white hoe
next thing you know she deepthroating my shit she says go harder
so i do my thang next thing you know i see yellowish orange slime on my meat
to make a long story short
i was scared for life
Back to top Go down
Baby3Sixty
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Baby3Sixty

Male
Number of posts : 22

Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:19 pm

wale165 wrote:
i was at my boys house right and were were all partyin an shit
i got drunks as shit and started to made at this blonde white hoe
next thing you know she deepthroating my shit she says go harder
so i do my thang next thing you know i see yellowish orange slime on my meat
to make a long story short
i was scared for life

shock2 I hope you got that checked out....if not Killyourself
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/baby3sixty
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Experience Wit a Female
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: Off Topic :: Off Topic :: The Fairer Sex-
Jump to: