Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker

Go down 
+10
SLIM
Suprah
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Jayrock
SoufKakSpinna
WAVECRAZE3000
gAme0va
Death(Troy504)
got waves
JoJO
14 posters
AuthorMessage
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Empty
PostSubject: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Whats good to all my SB fam, Its your boi JoJO comming to you live and direct.

So as some of yall know i was the battle marker for Gumbuilder back in the day but things begin to happen to that site and it became lame, so i fell back. While I was there I use to manage ALMOST all the battles, touranments and team battles there.

But now that SB is my new homeground i might as well bring my skills over here and be the battle maker for this site. I have already talk to Rude and GameOva and they both agreed to it as well and even made me a spartan so i can manage the battle section.

Anyways off the introduction speach this is somethings im be doing for the battle section and what i would like.

BATTLES
-ALLMOST all the battles,touraments,ect well be done by me unless both wavers want to do a video battle or just want to do a quick battle, (meaning that day if i cant get to it in time). Also once a battle has ended i well be locking that battle just so other wavers no its over and the battle is still not going on even if a waver is getting blowed out. Sad

-PICTURES: Now when it comes to pictures i cant stress this enough please send me 4 or more clear shots of your waves. The top,back,left,right any other pictures is extra. GameOva is suppose to be posting a thread about taking pictures but shrug. OH and please try and send your pictures at less a day before the battle so i dont have to rush and put it toghter iight.

BATTLE DATES
-Now when it comes to the battle dates, Sleepy made a sticky up top where your suppose to put the dates of your battle but no one has been using it. So what im going to do from now on is delete/lock all the old battle date threads which are too old or way to early and put them in the sticky. 1 week before your battle comes up ill make a banner so everyone well know when your battle is because not alot of people checks that sticky.

FOR THE ONES WHO HAVE NOT SEEN MY BATTLES I MADE AND SOME OF MY BANNERS CHECK YA BOI OUT.....

3 battles i did at the time i ask for a back picture thats why there is only 3 shots and 1 3 way battle. Have alot more battles just did not feel like posting them all

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

FACE OFF BANNERS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

OTHER BANNERS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
got waves
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
got waves

Male
Number of posts : 94
Originated Wave Site : 360/sb all day
*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:23 pm

good info
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:23 pm

Beautiful work...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male
Number of posts : 284
*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:34 pm

damn that nigga game stay battling.

oh & jojo i already started making the battle rule book. so I'll be sending it your way soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daxbk
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:48 pm

LOL@that team battle that nvr happened.........man im pissed lmao
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:51 pm

the battleologist....
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:56 pm

lol Game0va murked dat nikka
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:42 pm

good shit jojo
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Ahhh I remember S.O.L.O
Good shyt jojo
Battler maker

Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:11 pm

*claps hands*
Back to top Go down
Jay08
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Jay08

Male
Number of posts : 67
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:14 pm

wavecraze3000 wrote:
LOL@that team battle that nvr happened.........man im pissed lmao

u 2..lmao..nah but good shit..
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:56 pm

yeah i wish the team battle happen but niggas fell thro hard

i hope it dose not happen with this tournament
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:58 pm

i think its gonna go down over here
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:58 pm

i think its gonna go down over here
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:24 pm

We got our own professional BattleMaker Cool
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:32 am

Nice work my dude.
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male
Number of posts : 157
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com aka CRAPBUILDER

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:48 am

beautiful work.... nuff said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker   *IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*IF you dont KNOW now you KNOW* Battle Maker
Page 1 of 1