Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....

Go down 
+18
Jay08
AfricansSpin'n
jiggy terp
JoJO
YUNGNAIJA
Suprah
@iRam
Imfamus
Death(Troy504)
Jerz
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
southrap
betterthanyou
got waves
SoufKakSpinna
KBezzy
WAVECRAZE3000
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Empty
PostSubject: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:06 am

Iight this is the NEW and improved brushing plan...

if you have noticed the normal brushing template is great for starting out but as you progress in waving you start to realize that brushing your hair that exact way is not cutting it.....

this will help you learn how to break down the waves u already have and tweak the template to fit the way that YOUR waves come in..its very simple...

brushing your hair is somewhat of a science...u have to think of it that way...when us vets tell you to experiment brushing your hair a different way thats wat we mean...stray from the template and figure out how to brush your hair..becuz the way i brush minez will be different from the way you brush yours...

but i will show you how i learned how to break my brushing technique down to a science..and saw major improvement VERY quikly..and it doesnt take long AT ALL...

How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Oqal4w

alright now look at my top

do you see how the left side of my head (your right) goes straight out.

now look at my right (your left) do u see how the right go out and then back?

lookin at this picture..i realized one thing...my right and my left grew two different ways....learning this info also helped me understand that my right and left...were not to be brushed the same...y would i brush the left the same as the right when they're different?

How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... 1zfhijt

see look at my left..see how the waves go straight up and down....that is becuz i brush my hair diagonally straight if that makes sense...
i brush it more foward than anything basically.....and u see the results my left was connecting and doin well...

now look at my right...

How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... 2i24ymq

at the time i was brushing my right and left the same
now look and see how the waves arent straight up and down like the left?
i noticed all that by lookin at my top pic...
i jus looked at how my waves broke out from the top and analyzed my sides...

now that i see the difference in sides i changed up my brushing..

i realized that my right needs to be brush at more of a DOWNWARD angle....almost directly down...

and my left needed to be brushed straight foward.....

now when i took these pics...
i was brushing my hair in the normal brushing strategy....
but i realized my back and right side were not doin well...
and i had to analyze my own pics to see wat the problem was...

so i tweaked the template and came up wit my own brushing style...
you will have to do the same thing...
i have not seen a waver that has brush there hair EXACTLY the way the original template is...

so look at ur hair...and adjust accordingly...now u might not have to brush ur hair exactly like mine but you will use the same concept to better understand your hair to further develop the left right and back....

see, now just by analyzing my pic for no more than 5-10 minutes i tweeked my brushing style and started brushing my hair like this..

the pink line represents the brushing strokes...
How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Jsy1wm

How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Qsr0pi

How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... 2llj4b9

if u have any questions feel free...

OH i really didnt like wave connections style...but its w/e this is is best post IMO so read up...it basically says wat im tryna say....in so many words...*sighs*

As I have stated before, the crown of most 360 wavers heads, spins out clockwise. This means that most crowns grow out in a spiral towards the right. This growth pattern, also, extends out to the entire head. This means that the sides of your head represent to polarizing areas of a spiral. And, if you examine rotation and centrifugal force, the weakest area of a spiral is its starting point and the strongest area of a spiral is parallel to that area or what would be the other side of the spiral. So if you’re looking at your head from the back and see it as a traditional analog clock, the spiral would start at 12 o’clock and rotate to the right. So if you compare your head to a spiral, you can see that the spiral starts on the right side of your head and ends on the left. Since this is the case, the right side of your head is the beginning of the spiral and thus has the weakest area of potential hair grain pattern intensity and the left side of your head is the end of the spiral and thus has the stronger potential hair grain pattern intensity. This discrepancy isn’t noticed until you start trying to train these areas to wave up. The right side wants to go slightly downward and back, like its spiral pattern. Basically you hair grain on the right side needs more training to compensate for the fact that it is in a weak rotation area. I recommend brushing the right side twice as much as the left with a medium or hard brush to compensate for this discrepancy.

Many 360 wavers brush there right side at a more downward angle to help with these grain and rotational issues.

-WAVE CONNNECTION AKA DUB C

Last edited by RudeBwoy_DreBaby on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:59 am

This is great rude.....you,me n mari were talkin bout breakin shit down to these new niggaz even vets too overall niggaz even though we've been preachin this is that YOU TWO SIDES ARE DIFFERENT.........
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:24 am

yup exactly @ craze...

i set the standard...

the stickies have to be detailed..and interesting...
so even the stupidest niggaz can understand the stickies..

so now i let sb loose....if u have any thing u wanna write..make sure its detailed and informative if u want it to be stickied...i already let mari and craze loose...so if you feel like u know alot about a certain aspect of waving and think u got sticky potential..feel free..
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Originated Wave Site : WB
How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:32 am

PErfect post SOME1 Stickie this!
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:33 am

lol i will..
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:41 am

Rude u on it fam. keep up the hard work on this site.
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:44 am

SoufKakSpinna wrote:
Rude u on it fam. keep up the hard work on this site.

i will fam..

gotta keep niggaz like you happy wit the site..

thx for ur support...
Back to top Go down
got waves
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
got waves

Male
Number of posts : 94
Originated Wave Site : 360/sb all day
How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:55 am

good info
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:56 am

thx dont forget to check out the wave pyramid...
Back to top Go down
betterthanyou
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
betterthanyou

Male
Number of posts : 155
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:11 am

great
Back to top Go down
southrap
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
southrap

Male
Number of posts : 21
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net/forums
How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:36 am

Good info, just in case some people missed the point, I understand that you're saying that figuring out the grain or direction your hair grows will determine how you should brush your hair to achieve 360 waves. While this works for you, how I brush my hair is different, but what works for me does not mean it will work for someone else and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:33 am

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
thx dont forget to check out the wave pyramid...
iight..ima check rite now
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:49 am

*edaps* good shit
ima put this nd your other thread in the super thread when i get out of school lmao
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Hmm gud shit, now i gotta go inspect my waves and shit to change my pattern,but im so lazy...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Great post Rude....your right we will all have to find our natural grain and you went into detail..good shit
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:53 pm

dont sticky it add it to the grande thread duhh!!!
btw good job son why didnt u touch the crown?
and it looks like u failed are class i will hook u up with some clean lines smh
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:56 pm

*mari* wrote:

the lines are kool..

its jus the last one i had to free hand the right side...
because i had to add shape to it...ppl got the point..
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:57 pm

lol takin my job sheesh

good shyt rude
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:23 pm

*mari* wrote:

its in the super thread
Back to top Go down
YUNGNAIJA
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 61
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:50 pm

i still dont understand how your 2 sides can be so dif.
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:25 pm

SMH^^^^

tried this last night and it dose help you understand your hair
before i use to use a wall mirror and a hand mirror and try and study my hair but
taking pictures and looking at them is alot better

good post Dre
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:07 pm

Good work my dude. Appreciate the deatil and the tone of the narrative. Even though you were dropping science it didnt come off like a know it all. Very informative. You set the bar high. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
AfricansSpin'n
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
AfricansSpin'n

Male
Number of posts : 22

Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Great post Rude..this definitely going to help a lot of people taking there waving to anutha level
Back to top Go down
Jay08
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Jay08

Male
Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:06 pm

good post..the diagrams are way more accurate den the usual ones..
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:09 pm

good job...ima try this to enhance waving potential.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....   How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to figure out how to brush YOUR hair....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next