Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

applyin all my shit!!!

Go down 
+5
Drew718
SLIM
Death(Troy504)
JoJO
imDRoWZZY92
9 posters
AuthorMessage
imDRoWZZY92
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 17
applyin all my shit!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100applyin all my shit!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-08

applyin all my shit!!! Empty
PostSubject: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:32 pm

iight yall i got doo gro mega thick, olive cream, seasick (comin in the mail) and pink lotion and my right side is supa thin so ima hav to stick wit da doo gro. which of these should i tke out of mai routine?
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
applyin all my shit!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100applyin all my shit!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:46 pm

just use the doo gro mega thick fam its a good shine and keeps your hair soft. Now when you are going out and want to show your waves off than use that seasick but please please do not use all of them at once if you were thinking about that
Back to top Go down
imDRoWZZY92
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
applyin all my shit!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100applyin all my shit!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:58 pm

nah nigga im not a dumbass lol. thats y i wuz askin which ones to drop but uhhh thanks tho
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
applyin all my shit!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100applyin all my shit!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:17 pm

lol i didnt mean it lik that fam...shoot alot of people try it tho.
but you dont have to drop one just use one that you like for that time beening and you can switch it up when you run out.
like i was using doo grow than when it ran out i strated using OC and ya dig so yeah
doo grow all day
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:25 pm

If It helps i use doo-gro daily, and seasick on sunday night so my waves lookin extra nice for the school week.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
applyin all my shit!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100applyin all my shit!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:50 pm

JoJO wrote:
lol i didnt mean it lik that fam...shoot alot of people try it tho.
but you dont have to drop one just use one that you like for that time beening and you can switch it up when you run out. like i was using doo grow than when it ran out i strated using OC and ya dig so yeah
doo grow all day
cosign
Back to top Go down
imDRoWZZY92
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Troy504 wrote:
If It helps i use doo-gro daily, and seasick on sunday night so my waves lookin extra nice for the school week.
iight my g
Back to top Go down
Drew718
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Drew718

Male
Number of posts : 97
applyin all my shit!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100applyin all my shit!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Troy504 wrote:

so when do you wash out your hair?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/drooobygetem
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Drew718 wrote:
Troy504 wrote:

so when do you wash out your hair?

you should every 3-4 days
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:13 pm

I wash my hair once a week, because with my text anytime water touches my shit it takes like 5 hours of brushin to lay back down.
Back to top Go down
imDRoWZZY92
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:50 pm

^^ so u add doo gro right b4 u go 2 sleep?
Back to top Go down
got waves
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
got waves

Male
Number of posts : 94
Originated Wave Site : 360/sb all day

Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:23 pm

i have both products doogro and olive cream

use oc as your moistuzier and dogrow as your grease once you get done with the doogrow u could switch up with seasick

and DONT NT use more then 2products at once
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male
Number of posts : 157
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com aka CRAPBUILDER

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:11 am

got waves wrote:

and DONT NT use more then 2products at once

true that mayne dont use more then 2 products at once unless if they are super light... :!:
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:30 am

imDRoWZZY92 wrote:
^^ so u add doo gro right b4 u go 2 sleep?

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:30 pm

jus use doo gro mega thick
nd seasick when u need hold homie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Yeah dat doo dro is gone have u ish crazy soft and thick, but a fuck dat seasick shit whenu want yo shit to look good use some real light stuff like indian hemp softee or olive oil, dats jus my opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:07 pm

WEn yal say doo groo are yall tlkin bpout the conditioner??

or the shampoo
Back to top Go down
Tai dai waves
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Tai dai waves

Female
Number of posts : 414

Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:19 pm

the only 1's that I would use is the do-grow and the sea-sick
Back to top Go down
Drew718
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Drew718

Male
Number of posts : 97

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:24 pm

imDRoWZZY92 wrote:
nah nigga im not a dumbass lol. thats y i wuz askin which ones to drop but uhhh thanks tho

u cn tell he was bout to do that or he did it anyways lol jp
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/drooobygetem
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: applyin all my shit!!!   applyin all my shit!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

applyin all my shit!!!
Page 1 of 1