Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Share | 

Official Help Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The cool
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 48

Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:25 pm

I have started wolfing two weeks ago and my back and sides have started to wave up yet my top has not. I brush 15 minutes every hour on the hour so I brush 3 hours a day ( I do more if I have nothing to do) and I was wondering if I am not brushing enough? Or if it's my method that I use that's keeping my top from waving up. I brush with a diane 8118 and a annie 2060. I use carrot creme and carrot oil root moisterizer mostly and the carrot cholesterol and carrot oil when I condition my hair. I also use murrays pomade (orange can I'm really all orange over here LOL) once every week to lay down my hair and I usually only use about a dime size.
Back to top Go down
iSmoov
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 36

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:06 pm

The cool wrote:
I have started wolfing two weeks ago and my back and sides have started to wave up yet my top has not. I brush 15 minutes every hour on the hour so I brush 3 hours a day ( I do more if I have nothing to do) and I was wondering if I am not brushing enough? Or if it's my method that I use that's keeping my top from waving up. I brush with a diane 8118 and a annie 2060. I use carrot creme and carrot oil root moisterizer mostly and the carrot cholesterol and carrot oil when I condition my hair. I also use murrays pomade (orange can I'm really all orange over here LOL) once every week to lay down my hair and I usually only use about a dime size.

just keep wolfin and brushin it takes time
Back to top Go down
The cool
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 48

Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:26 pm

iSmoov wrote:
The cool wrote:

just keep wolfin and brushin it takes time

iight just wondering cause tryin to get them before I go to college. Want a fresh look lol.
Back to top Go down
Beazy
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 81

Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:53 am

Alright, I have a question.

Um, how often should I shampoo/condition and apply pomade? I get answers like 2 days and 1 week, and I don't know which is true. And do my products matter with this? I use doo gro mega thick and carrot cholesterol/cream, and Wave Builder Extra Hold pomade when i'm fresh out of the shower.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bakithi07
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:07 am

Beazy wrote:
Alright, I have a question.

Um, how often should I shampoo/condition and apply pomade? I get answers like 2 days and 1 week, and I don't know which is true. And do my products matter with this? I use doo gro mega thick and carrot cholesterol/cream, and Wave Builder Extra Hold pomade when i'm fresh out of the shower.
shampoo 2 times a week an condition every time u wash and also condition when u shower brush (its not a sub 4 washing ur hair and u can do it every otha day) and pomade can b used once every 3 days but most of us wud reccomend u use it only when in deep wolfing. and ur other products shudnt matter with the pomade just dont worry about using anything else.
Back to top Go down
K-IS-KING
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:38 pm

aiight i just picked up doo gro today for my first time when should i first apply it? I also just got my hair cut i put some Gumbuilder shit in kuz i forgot to pick up moisterizer so i thought it would sub till tommorow and my head was still wet so i brished and ragged up so next?

Last edited by K-IS-KING on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : simple mistake Gumbuilder=Wavebuilder)
Back to top Go down
Stormseek
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 56

Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:12 pm

---Probably a stupid question i kinda wanna know how fast a Veteran got noticeable pastern in a 360 when first starting, Because i wanna give myself a deadline to feel like i gotta keep up
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/RandyReturns
RI5E2POW3R
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 167

Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:59 pm

i know connections takes time with wolfing sessions and brushing but my waves are all over the place for ex...my left side is like micros my right side jus start waving and a spaced further apart then the left side. and my top is not consistent with the rest. what kan i do 2 fix this?
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:29 pm

K-IS-KING wrote:
aiight i just picked up doo gro today for my first time when should i first apply it? I also just got my hair cut i put some Gumbuilder shit in kuz i forgot to pick up moisterizer so i thought it would sub till tommorow and my head was still wet so i brished and ragged up so next?

i've never used anything but the megathick grease and lotion and im assuming thats wut ur talking about. the doo gro is a moisturizer and u would apply it as u would any other.
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Stormseek wrote:
---Probably a stupid question i kinda wanna know how fast a Veteran got noticeable pastern in a 360 when first starting, Because i wanna give myself a deadline to feel like i gotta keep up

i had my top in really good since like 5th grade but after my first "test run" of a wolfing session i had that back and left in but after my second one i had the back developed very nice, and the third got me ripples on the rite, and my left was almost as good as my back but by my fourth got me real waves on the rite and now my back and left look pretty good as well as the top. but my fourth is kinda wavy. (i think i woulda did better if i got a cut higher than 1 every time.) so i guess u cold say it took me 31 weeks 2 get 2 where i am now or it took 16 weeks to notice how everything would play out

1-5 weeks
2-4 weeks
3-7 weeks
4-7 weeks
5-8 weeks
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:44 pm

RI5E2POW3R wrote:
i know connections takes time with wolfing sessions and brushing but my waves are all over the place for ex...my left side is like micros my right side jus start waving and a spaced further apart then the left side. and my top is not consistent with the rest. what kan i do 2 fix this?

all u can do is brush cus i saw my top was micos and my back and left were spaced out (rite wasnt developed @ this time) and i asked on wb @ one point but they sed 4 me 2 just brush and everything will work itself out. and yeah it did. so just pick up tha brush and get 2 work with a medium and hard. its all gonna fix itself
Back to top Go down
RI5E2POW3R
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:34 pm

lilmike_35215 wrote:
RI5E2POW3R wrote:

all u can do is brush cus i saw my top was micos and my back and left were spaced out (rite wasnt developed @ this time) and i asked on wb @ one point but they sed 4 me 2 just brush and everything will work itself out. and yeah it did. so just pick up tha brush and get 2 work with a medium and hard. its all gonna fix itself

good lookin homey...lemme ask you a ?...do you have your wolfing sessions continually or do you space em apart ?
Back to top Go down
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:55 pm

RI5E2POW3R wrote:
lilmike_35215 wrote:
RI5E2POW3R wrote:

good lookin homey...lemme ask you a ?...do you have your wolfing sessions continually or do you space em apart ?

they can be continuosly
Back to top Go down
Static Shock
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna

Male
Number of posts : 201

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:56 pm

K-IS-KING wrote:

first of you get the grease or lotion
usually i like to apple my product afta i brush mhair till its damp afta showers
but to each its it own
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:36 pm

RI5E2POW3R wrote:
lilmike_35215 wrote:
RI5E2POW3R wrote:

yeah i do mines bak 2 bak but i mite start seperating them after 2 more 6-8 week sessions.
Back to top Go down
RI5E2POW3R
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Didn't felt like making a new thread so i just asked a ? in here
I've been wolfing for 4 weeks now and i wanna get a trim
so do i comb it out for my barber or leave it laying down?
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:42 pm

its all up to you but i usally i just let my barber do it
but sometimes they comb it all over the place but if your
barber is good then your waves will be good hoped this helped
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:43 pm

I comb at home throughout my wolfing episode. Before I get a cut, I just overdose on brushing. I brush on the way to the barbershop, until I get into the chair and immediately after.
Back to top Go down
RI5E2POW3R
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:22 am

thankx for the advice fellas this is my first trim and im a lil nervous about the outcome
but my barber is decent so i shud be str8
*gives rep and e-dap*
Back to top Go down
Potentialy wavy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 10

Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Im in my 7th week of wolfing and i can see my waves at the top but barely on the left and the right side does it mean i do not brush enough?
Back to top Go down
Waveaholic
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 148
Originated Wave Site : 360 waves (like 360 and sbwaves)

Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Potentialy wavy wrote:
Im in my 7th week of wolfing and i can see my waves at the top but barely on the left and the right side does it mean i do not brush enough?

Well as you wolf and grow your hair out, your waves become less visible because your single "s" is changing into a double "s" making your waves deeper.
Just keep brushing.
You'll be surprised when you get that cut.
Back to top Go down
D3zz0
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 7
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net

Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:51 pm

How do I connect my waves... Im black nd white so my texture is kinda soft and my waves havent connected.
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna

Male
Number of posts : 407

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:03 pm

D3zz0 wrote:
How do I connect my waves... Im black nd white so my texture is kinda soft and my waves havent connected.
just wolf and brush bra
Back to top Go down
Static Shock
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna

Male
Number of posts : 201

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:14 pm

just wolf and brush
Back to top Go down
Beazy
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:52 am

I have a question.

Is it possible for a haircut to actually cut out your wave pattern? My friends Dad said that if your barber cuts too low, ,you lose your waves. Until recently, I've been getting #2's, so does that mean I've been starting over each time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bakithi07
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Help Thread   

Back to top Go down

Official Help Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next