Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Update from the real Jersey Spinna

Go down 
+29
Jay08
Death(Troy504)
how2getwaves.com
tony starks
Jayrock
Jah--rastafari
KBezzy
YUNG360
Imfamus
Sid
andrelavelle
gAme0va
bankboi09
SLIM
lilmike_35215
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Terry901
jiggy terp
YUNGNAIJA
simms1992
Jerz
Suprah
drownyall
JoJO
BK Spinna
WAVECRAZE3000
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
@iRam
southrap
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
southrap
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
southrap

Male
Number of posts : 21
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net/forums
Update from the real Jersey Spinna Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Update from the real Jersey Spinna Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-03

Update from the real Jersey Spinna Empty
PostSubject: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:09 pm

Had a battle yesterday at 360, these are the pics from it.

Before Cut:
Update from the real Jersey Spinna DSCF2428
Update from the real Jersey Spinna DSCF2429
Update from the real Jersey Spinna DSCF2431
Update from the real Jersey Spinna DSCF2430

After Cut:
Update from the real Jersey Spinna DSCF2465
Update from the real Jersey Spinna DSCF2469
Update from the real Jersey Spinna DSCF2473
Update from the real Jersey Spinna DSCF2474

Duragging After Cut:
Update from the real Jersey Spinna DSCF2475
Update from the real Jersey Spinna DSCF2479
Update from the real Jersey Spinna DSCF2484
Update from the real Jersey Spinna DSCF2485
Update from the real Jersey Spinna DSCF2487
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Update from the real Jersey Spinna Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Update from the real Jersey Spinna Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:12 pm

damn nice job and you stole dudes name
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM
Update from the real Jersey Spinna Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Update from the real Jersey Spinna Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:15 pm

.......gud shit vision
how low of a cut is dat?
and wat do u got in ya hair?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Update from the real Jersey Spinna Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Update from the real Jersey Spinna Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:21 pm

Good stuff as always.......
Back to top Go down
BK Spinna
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
BK Spinna

Male
Number of posts : 95
Update from the real Jersey Spinna Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Update from the real Jersey Spinna Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:25 pm

good shit my nigga
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
Update from the real Jersey Spinna Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Update from the real Jersey Spinna Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Damn vision you got that right down fam
shit is nasty but you did still that name tho lol
Back to top Go down
drownyall
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
drownyall

Male
Number of posts : 150
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:51 pm

sick.......
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:52 pm

dammit Vision
always killin dudes with the waves
[ eyes with jealousy]

lmao good shyt as always man keep it up pimp
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:04 pm

i hate u nigga lol
dropped pix da same day as me nd called urself the real jersey spinna
fuck that lol I AM THE REAL JERSEY SPINNA
sike nah NJ in da buildin

Last edited by Jerzey Spinna on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
simms1992
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
simms1992

Male
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:05 pm

daaaaaammmmmmnnnnn
Update from the real Jersey Spinna Friday
Back to top Go down
YUNGNAIJA
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 61
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:09 pm

good shit pimpin your waves is raw
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:11 pm

That beehive. Good work my dude.
Back to top Go down
Terry901
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Terry901

Male
Number of posts : 92
Originated Wave Site : www.wavebuilder.com

Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:17 pm

GOOD SHIT MY NIGGA
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/terry901
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:13 am

smh that first pic had me fucked up....
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
Update from the real Jersey Spinna Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Update from the real Jersey Spinna Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:27 am

simms1992 wrote:
daaaaaammmmmmnnnnn
Update from the real Jersey Spinna Friday

lol! @ that shyt but yo dips mad nice
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:33 am

really good shit.
Back to top Go down
bankboi09
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
bankboi09

Male
Number of posts : 139
Update from the real Jersey Spinna Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Update from the real Jersey Spinna Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:31 am

heeeeeeeezzzzzzzz back, damn south yo joints hard as hell, remind me of mine in alotta ways and ur pattern is set in stone so its just goin get better real quick, im hella impressed, keep it up fam
Back to top Go down
southrap
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
southrap

Male
Number of posts : 21
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net/forums

Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:32 am

can't see how i stole his name since my username is "southrap", just havin a little fun claiming myself to be the real jersey spinna. and i ain't tryin to have no beef with ya Jerzey, just saw your update and decided to be a dick with mine. But you know we Jersians gotta rep our marvelous state.

anyway, thanks for the feed back, with all the shit i dealt with to get my waves (mainly my sides) in order, i really do appreciate it.

to wavenigga.3, i used a 3 guard ATG with this cut, since my hair is extremely soft and thinner than the average person, it is the same as a 1.5 wtg for me. the before cut pics is olive creme, but the haircut i got Barber Select Oil Sheen in it.
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:47 am

southrap wrote:
can't see how i stole his name since my username is "southrap", just havin a little fun claiming myself to be the real jersey spinna. and i ain't tryin to have no beef with ya Jerzey, just saw your update and decided to be a dick with mine. But you know we Jersians gotta rep our marvelous state.

anyway, thanks for the feed back, with all the shit i dealt with to get my waves (mainly my sides) in order, i really do appreciate it.

to wavenigga.3, i used a 3 guard ATG with this cut, since my hair is extremely soft and thinner than the average person, it is the same as a 1.5 wtg for me. the before cut pics is olive creme, but the haircut i got Barber Select Oil Sheen in it.

damn, shrug

barber select oil sheen and do that shit for me...
*runs upstairs for barber select oil sheen*
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male
Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:43 am

well before i comment your waves. let me state this. i was GOING to say. you have the meanest top i ever seen. but ! i realized in new york top means 2 get head. so i have decided to stay shut. nice waves tho fam
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daxbk
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:57 am

lmao game im diggin that avy
Back to top Go down
andrelavelle
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
andrelavelle

Male
Number of posts : 229

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:50 pm

all I can say is wow
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:03 pm

damn vision
nice waves
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:03 pm

southrap wrote:

lol i kno it aint no beef lol i aint even get offended
plus u was on this wave ish before me so u could claim bein the real jersey spinna lol
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:16 pm

This nigga is a true Showstopper....killer update Southrap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update from the real Jersey Spinna   Update from the real Jersey Spinna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update from the real Jersey Spinna
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next