Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Conditioner

Go down 
+10
gAme0va
jiggy terp
JoJO
Imfamus
Death(Troy504)
SLIM
simms1992
Jerz
Dame13
NOEL
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male
Number of posts : 157
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com aka CRAPBUILDER
Conditioner Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Conditioner Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:38 pm

lol this might be a noob question but, what kind of conditioners would you recomend? shrug ? cause for some reason whenever i come back from school my hair feels all medium-hard (lol) and i dont know what to do. also whenever i hop out the shower and put on my all natural/good products such as carrot oil with doo gro, i have this super soft and wet look....i do the same thing in the morning except take a shower (cause i have to study and read and shit :roflmao: ....but i do clean my body with a wash-cloth :D) and my hair looks and feels fine when i get out the door but by the time i come back and look in the mirror, it looks like a circus/horror movie :roflmao: soooooo uhhhhhh.... if anyone is nice enough to post what conditioner does and how to use it ect.. i would be deeply apprciative (dont know if i spelled that right big cry )

Peace,
$noeL$
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
Conditioner Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Conditioner Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:10 pm

It Might Not Be Your Conditioner It Probably You Need a Good Conditioning & You use Too Much Because I Was Using alot & My Hair would look all dull & dry & lifeless. Yo Just focus On The scalp Don't Just Rub It In Your Hair Comb That Shit Out & Focus On That Scalp & Then Take A Plastic Cap(You Know Those Things Ya Moms Wear)& Leave It On for Like 1hour (Only Do This Once Or Twice a week)& Then Wash It Out With Cold Water & Then Come Over With Hot feel How Soft & Silky Your Hair Would Feel & Then You Done Because Of How Soft Your Hair would Be OR You Can Add A Product(But with The Ones You Have i Suggest Don't) & Durag.

By The I suggest You Use OLIVE CHOLESTEROL CONDITIONER & CREME OF NATURE ULTRA MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Conditioner Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Conditioner Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:31 pm

cream of nature conditioner
Back to top Go down
simms1992
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
simms1992

Male
Number of posts : 84

Registration date : 2009-01-31

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:45 pm

motions
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Dame13 wrote:
It Might Not Be Your Conditioner It Probably You Need a Good Conditioning & You use Too Much Because I Was Using alot & My Hair would look all dull & dry & lifeless. Yo Just focus On The scalp Don't Just Rub It In Your Hair Comb That Shit Out & Focus On That Scalp & Then Take A Plastic Cap(You Know Those Things Ya Moms Wear)& Leave It On for Like 1hour (Only Do This Once Or Twice a week)& Then Wash It Out With Cold Water & Then Come Over With Hot feel How Soft & Silky Your Hair Would Feel & Then You Done Because Of How Soft Your Hair would Be OR You Can Add A Product(But with The Ones You Have i Suggest Don't) & Durag.

By The I suggest You Use OLIVE CHOLESTEROL CONDITIONER & CREME OF NATURE ULTRA MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO.
lol thanks for the info dude it gave me a hint about how to use conditioner, now all i need is what it does and a little bit more info on how to use it why, and when lolz

THANKS AGAIN,
$noeL$
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:41 pm

try different ones, nd roll with what works for you, we can only recommend.
Thats not a guarantee that they'll work. Everyones hair is different.
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:57 pm

NOEL wrote:
lol this might be a noob question but, what kind of conditioners would you recomend? shrug ? cause for some reason whenever i come back from school my hair feels all medium-hard (lol) and i dont know what to do. also whenever i hop out the shower and put on my all natural/good products such as carrot oil with doo gro, i have this super soft and wet look....i do the same thing in the morning except take a shower (cause i have to study and read and shit :roflmao: ....but i do clean my body with a wash-cloth :D) and my hair looks and feels fine when i get out the door but by the time i come back and look in the mirror, it looks like a circus/horror movie :roflmao: soooooo uhhhhhh.... if anyone is nice enough to post what conditioner does and how to use it ect.. i would be deeply apprciative (dont know if i spelled that right big cry )

Peace,
$noeL$

A circus horror movie? Nigga wtf do you be watching?
And i use OCH
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
SLIM
SLIM

Male

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:02 pm

Troy504 wrote:
NOEL wrote:

Peace,
$noeL$

And i use OCH

LMAO :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Troy504 wrote:

And i use OCH

lol dont know all the abberviations sorry lolz... so what does OCH mean? and also to SlimTim i understand that not all products will work for me but i just want to have an idea of some products before i go and buy something lolz.... santa

Peace,
$noeL$
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:59 pm

I use Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol as my conditioner and to use it.....read the directions on the container
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:05 pm

WaveMaster21 wrote:
I use Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol as my conditioner and to use it.....read the directions on the container

lolz :roflmao: ..... ok i ust wanted to know if there was anything special to do with it.... from reading previous threads i saw that you are supose to use it every night and i also found some "Queen Helens Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream" in my moms hair cabinet and i wanted to ask if i should use it or if i shouldnt because it is only for women/girls ummm... please advise me in the right way of conditioning masters.... :roflmao: :roflmao: lol lol lol!

Peace,
$noeL$
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:13 pm

NOEL wrote:
WaveMaster21 wrote:

lolz :roflmao: ..... ok i ust wanted to know if there was anything special to do with it.... from reading previous threads i saw that you are supose to use it every night and i also found some "Queen Helens Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream" in my moms hair cabinet and i wanted to ask if i should use it or if i shouldnt because it is only for women/girls ummm... please advise me in the right way of conditioning masters.... :roflmao: :roflmao: lol lol lol!

Peace,
$noeL$

No nigga you dont have to put lol or lolz in EVERY post. you're making it kinda gay. No

what else you needa know???
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:24 pm

SlimTim wrote:

No nigga you dont have to put lol or lolz in EVERY post. you're making it kinda gay. No

ok dude i'll try to calm myself down lol *dame it*...... all i need to know is what products you would RECOMEND, more info how to use conditioner, why to use conditioner , and when to use conditioner would be deeply appreciative... barmy

THANKS AGAIN LOLZ *FUCK*,
$noeL$
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:38 pm

NOEL wrote:
SlimTim wrote:

ok dude i'll try to calm myself down lol *dame it*...... all i need to know is what products you would RECOMEND, more info how to use conditioner, why to use conditioner , and when to use conditioner would be deeply appreciative... barmy

$noeL$

Okay, take notes :D ....
First off, i use and recommend Hollywood Beauty Olive Cream as your moisturizer, for a start, if you feel its not for you, try carrot cream.
You should use it twice a day, once in the mourning, then at night( I do this after i brush and condition) However, if your hair is dry as hell, use it more. Or switch products

On to conditioners:
You should condition every night,why?? to keep your hair conditioned.
No but seriously. it helps with the natural oils in your hair, to soften your hair and keep your scalp healthy.

How to use/apply it, depends on you. Some people rub it in, others like me brush it in.
When rinsing i like to leave a little bit in, but thats just me. I use barber select: scalp and hair conditioner

Last edited by SlimTim on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 pm

SlimTim wrote:
NOEL wrote:
SlimTim wrote:

$noeL$

First off, i use and recommend Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil as your moisturizer, for a start, if you feel its not for you, try carrot cream.
You should use it twice a day, once in the mourning, then at night( I do this after i brush and condition) However, if your hair is dry as hell, use it more. Or switch products

On to conditioners:
No but seriously. it helps with the natural oils in your hair, to soften your hair and keep your scalp healthy.

How to use/apply it, depends on you. Some people rub it in, others like me brush it in.
When rinsing i like to leave a little bit in, but thats just me. I use barber select: scalp and hair conditioner

Oils DO NOT Moisturize.
Perhaps a words like “nourish” would be better than moisturize. If I had a nickel for every time someone asked me to recommend a good oil that moisturizes, I would be rich! Oil alone will not and cannot moisturize within the hair shaft. An oil can only coat the outside of the strand, and give it shine- the illusion of moisture. Again, the molecules that make oil are much too large to penetrate. Oil molecules are “hydro-phobic” which means they repel and do not readily mix with water. Remember, if you apply an oil product to your hair before you have added a moisturizing product, you have created a seal on your hair strand that water and moisture cannot penetrate...

Courtesy of Rude Properly Moisturizing Thread
http://www.sbwaves.com/wave-talk-f1/how-to-properly-moisturize-your-hair-t658.htm
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:54 pm

WaveMaster21 wrote:
SlimTim wrote:
NOEL wrote:
SlimTim wrote:

$noeL$

First off, i use and recommend Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil as your moisturizer, for a start, if you feel its not for you, try carrot cream.

On to conditioners:

Oils DO NOT Moisturize.
Perhaps a words like “nourish” would be better than moisturize. If I had a nickel for every time someone asked me to recommend a good oil that moisturizes, I would be rich! Oil alone will not and cannot moisturize within the hair shaft. An oil can only coat the outside of the strand, and give it shine- the illusion of moisture. Again, the molecules that make oil are much too large to penetrate. Oil molecules are “hydro-phobic” which means they repel and do not readily mix with water. Remember, if you apply an oil product to your hair before you have added a moisturizing product, you have created a seal on your hair strand that water and moisture cannot penetrate...

Courtesy of Rude Properly Moisturizing Thread
http://www.sbwaves.com/wave-talk-f1/how-to-properly-moisturize-your-hair-t658.htm

opps i meant to say olive cream,, my badd. mistake corrected.
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:06 pm

question answer
cased closed
thread closed
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Pretty much. That is rap. Good info. I will have to switch up the way I care for my hair.
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:07 pm

SlimTim wrote:

First off, i use and recommend Hollywood Beauty Olive Cream as your moisturizer, for a start, if you feel its not for you, try carrot cream.

On to conditioners:

Thanks dude this infomation really helped me i might try your product and see if that will help .... i have some carrot oil but i recently read that oils dont moisterize... waaa i might get some olive cream because olive based hair products have served a lot of good on my hair.. Twisted Evil Smile ummmmmm so i saw some queen helens hair conditioning cream in my moms hair cabinet and wanted to ask if i should try it or shouldnt because its for women...one more question though, does it matter what kind one conditioner you use like shampoo or are they for all races??? thanks guys for the support :D Smile :o
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Dude Fuckin try That Conditioner Out & If It Works Then Keep Usin It Or You Can Try Another

Its All About Trail & Error
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:12 pm

Dame13 wrote:
Dude Fuckin try That Conditioner Out & If It Works Then Keep Usin It Or You Can Try Another

Its All About Trail & Error
ok i just wanted to make sure that there was no conditioner that could just mess my hair up like Gilete shampoo or some shit.. Cool... i guess i am going to try conditioning on thursday since thursday and sunday are my shampoo days.. Smile ...............ummmmmmmm anyone else got any info on my other questions??????????

Thanks,
$noeL$
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male
Number of posts : 284
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:15 pm

OCH ftw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daxbk
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:18 pm

gAme0va wrote:
OCH ftw.

lol i dont know alot of abbreviations and i think someone already recommended olive cream cholestoral if thats what your trying to say.. shrug
Back to top Go down
mikebx
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
mikebx

Male
Number of posts : 50

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:32 pm

cosign with tim. Keep trying different moisturizers till you find the one that works best for you.

Back to top Go down
YUNGNAIJA
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 61
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:43 pm

find 1 that mathces/co-exists with you hair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conditioner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next