Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!

Go down 
+26
mikebx
gAme0va
how2getwaves.com
Sid
imDRoWZZY92
got waves
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
southrap
bankboi09
Static Shock
BigTippuh
simms1992
JoJO
SLIM
Death(Troy504)
Terry901
jiggy terp
Jerz
Major Payne
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Da Kid
theactuary
drownyall
WAVECRAZE3000
Suprah
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Empty
PostSubject: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:14 pm

iight yall

its ya boi back again.....
doing things for YOU, members of sb....
right now i wouldnt say workin...but i pm'd ant on wb is was still active over there askin him to make an account here on sb, and he did. SO thats great we got ant....but there was a lil more to that conversation...

me, big tippuh and other mods have discussed the future plans for sb and we all agreed on that sb should be different from other sites....

a wave forum....but wat sets us apart from 360 and wb..

well 360 is independent and wb sells products! but the thing is wb does not sell products directly from the site....

no forum has ....until now...

i am currently talkin to ant green about a personal partnership wit sb in the future! we havent worked out the details yet...and wont until sleepy, holliday, and young chris and ant settle on wats good.

basically my proposition was for ant have his own section on the new domain where he would sell all of his products directly from the SB wave forum....

ant makes money but what will this do for us?
how many times have u seen the question WHERE CAN I GET SEASICK!?!?! everywhere huh....

think about this...wat if instead of how2getwaves.com

PPL SAID SBWAVES.COM!

you would have to come to sb, sign up and be a member and go to ants section and purchase his great line of wave and body products....plus we would have another wave vet on the site helpin ppl get 360's and maybe even 720's...this is all i can say about that right now....the rest will b in the works....

so ill be sure to keep sb informed...thx for reading

thats it...
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder
SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:17 pm

[claps and cries for joy]
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:29 pm

Good idea buddy..............
Back to top Go down
drownyall
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
drownyall

Male
Number of posts : 150
SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:32 pm

ohhhh shit this is wat i call a merger....
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:52 pm

drownyall wrote:
ohhhh shit this is wat i call a merger....

yessir....
Back to top Go down
theactuary
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
theactuary

Male
Number of posts : 14
Originated Wave Site : WB
SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Left_bar_bleue600 / 100600 / 100SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:59 pm

now thats what i call progressive..sb is stepping it up barmy
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:59 pm

theactuary wrote:
now thats what i call progressive..sb is stepping it up barmy

yup im glad u like the idea......
Back to top Go down
Da Kid
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Da Kid

Male
Number of posts : 118

Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Nice shit my nigga,thats gone eliminate a whole lotta searchin for products that cant be found in your town.
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:40 pm

any nigga that is still loyal to WB right now is STUPID... lmao We're fina crush them & 360... *evil laugh*
Back to top Go down
Major Payne
Admin
Admin
Major Payne

Male
Number of posts : 166
Originated Wave Site : Hair Boutique

Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:42 pm

That is the smartest thing I heard of in awhile and it does make perfect business sense for both parties.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:52 pm

wonderful idea lol
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:11 pm

Fair exchange is no robbery.

This will benefit the community with information from other veteran wavers. This will bring additional hits and exposure to the sb site.
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:22 pm

jiggy terp wrote:
Fair exchange is no robbery.

This will benefit the community with information from other veteran wavers. This will bring additional hits and exposure to the sb site.

yes it will...the more members...more the site will be offered advertisements/supporters which equals more money to improve the sitee....

gone its a wrap for competition...
Back to top Go down
Terry901
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Terry901

Male
Number of posts : 92
Originated Wave Site : www.wavebuilder.com
SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:04 pm

THIS MOFO STOLE MY IDEA...I TOLD YAL IN THE CHATBOX
CHUCK NORRIS DONT LIFE THIEVES ROUNDHOUSE KICKS WII REMOTE AND RUDE
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/terry901
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:

Lol its alright son get him back later...when the Ban-A-Bitch Cannon is broken...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:44 pm

once again another great idea....we makin movements.
soon we be like the titanic, except we WONT sink.
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:46 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:

terry shut up...

u didnt say shit smh....

this nigga b trippin..
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:59 pm

yes now i can finaly get some seasick
Back to top Go down
simms1992
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
simms1992

Male
Number of posts : 84

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:34 pm

ooo dis sounds gud we goin 2 do it big
Back to top Go down
BigTippuh
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
BigTippuh

Male
Number of posts : 6
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder
SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Left_bar_bleue800 / 100800 / 100SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Hahaha. Good shit bruh. Hit me on da pm tip and I'll continue to give the best pointers that I know how. Glad to see you got the ball rollin.
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:05 pm

BigTippuh wrote:
Hahaha. Good shit bruh. Hit me on da pm tip and I'll continue to give the best pointers that I know how. Glad to see you got the ball rollin.

no prob bob lol *hi-5's tippuh*
Back to top Go down
Static Shock
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Static Shock

Male
Number of posts : 201

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:25 pm

damn sb came up
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:03 pm

wale165 wrote:
damn sb came up

hell yea
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:46 pm

wale165 wrote:
damn sb came up

wat you expect...*dj khaled voice*
WE THE BEST!!
Back to top Go down
bankboi09
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
bankboi09

Male
Number of posts : 139
SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:39 am

sounds good, sb doin big things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!   SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SB MAKING MOVES! WIT ANT GREEN!!??!?!??!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next