Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Bout to get on These Shits

Go down 
+5
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Death(Troy504)
Lilplaya
Jerz
Da Kid
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Da Kid
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Da Kid

Male
Number of posts : 118
Bout to get on These Shits Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bout to get on These Shits Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-12

Bout to get on These Shits Empty
PostSubject: Bout to get on These Shits   Bout to get on These Shits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:26 pm

This is what i got now men,How far am i from gettin me some fie shitsBout to get on These Shits Photo_052208_008-1

Last edited by Da Kid on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Bout to get on These Shits Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Bout to get on These Shits Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Bout to get on These Shits   Bout to get on These Shits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:27 pm

good
yu makin nice progress
a couple more wolfin sessions nd u in there
Back to top Go down
Lilplaya
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 6
Bout to get on These Shits Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bout to get on These Shits Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Bout to get on These Shits   Bout to get on These Shits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:28 pm

look tight and def look better than mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Da Kid
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Da Kid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bout to get on These Shits   Bout to get on These Shits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Technically ive only wolfed once in my life.Cause i was on this wave game bout a year ago and i quit,but after i get me a cut in like 3 weeks for prom which will make it only 5 wks wolfin im gon really get me a good wolfin session in.
Back to top Go down
Da Kid
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Da Kid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bout to get on These Shits   Bout to get on These Shits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Does anybody know why when u start wavin most people right side is almost non existent,or why it takes so long to develop even tho most people are right handed
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Bout to get on These Shits   Bout to get on These Shits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Da Kid wrote:
Does anybody know why when u start wavin most people right side is almost non existent,or why it takes so long to develop even tho most people are right handed

umm somethin to do with people's grain pattern and the way they brush...or somethin like that cant really remember
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
Bout to get on These Shits Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Bout to get on These Shits Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Bout to get on These Shits   Bout to get on These Shits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:11 pm

how far away are u????

onli u can determine that..
as long as u stay patient and keep brushin..
"fiya" 360s are inevitable...
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Bout to get on These Shits   Bout to get on These Shits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:34 pm

good shit son...you're only a minute away, if you believe. :D
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Bout to get on These Shits   Bout to get on These Shits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:40 pm

Looks like you are on your way my dude.

As it relates to the right side, I attribute my difficulty with the hand that I use to brush with. When I use right hand, the wave formation is tighter. When I use the left hand, that side requires additional attention.

Another challenge may be that the side of your hair that you sleep may have more compression that the others.
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
Bout to get on These Shits Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Bout to get on These Shits Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Bout to get on These Shits   Bout to get on These Shits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:15 pm

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
how far away are u????

onli u can determine that..
as long as u stay patient and keep brushin..
"fiya" 360s are inevitable...

could of not said it any better
question answered cased closed....
Back to top Go down
Drew718
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Drew718

Male
Number of posts : 97

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Bout to get on These Shits   Bout to get on These Shits Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:13 am

kb man and u gonna see the results u wnt
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/drooobygetem
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bout to get on These Shits   Bout to get on These Shits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bout to get on These Shits
Page 1 of 1