Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Doo Gro Mega Thick

Go down 
+9
NOEL
jiggy terp
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Dame13
Jerz
@iRam
Death(Troy504)
KBezzy
J-E@sy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
J-E@sy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
J-E@sy

Male
Number of posts : 38
Doo Gro Mega Thick Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Doo Gro Mega Thick Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:39 am

Damn, this the best shit I ever used in my hair. I had doo gro a long ass time ago but never used it, Kam told me how good it was and damn.. he wasnt lyin. I put it in and startd brushin for hours, and I immediately see my right side comin in, and I struggled on my right side for months! Yall should try it out, and unlike other bullshit products, it smell real good and is soft and easy on ya head. So, go try it out! All Doo Gro Mega Thick products

Get cha pimpin on! doggy
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Originated Wave Site : WB
Doo Gro Mega Thick Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Doo Gro Mega Thick Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:05 pm

J-E@sy wrote:
Damn, this the best shit I ever used in my hair. I had doo gro a long ass time ago but never used it, Kam told me how good it was and damn.. he wasnt lyin. I put it in and startd brushin for hours, and I immediately see my right side comin in, and I struggled on my right side for months! Yall should try it out, and unlike other bullshit products, it smell real good and is soft and easy on ya head. So, go try it out! All Doo Gro Mega Thick products

Get cha pimpin on! doggy

Good Shit wait after a few months Your gonna see MAJOR differernce in your Hair thickness and your right side is gonna get fuller. Than when you you need to brush overtime to train all that new growth make sure you wolf for at least 2-3 session minimum, but im glad you liked it man another SBwave stepping his game up!!!!! ITs a Movement!
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Doo Gro Mega Thick Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Doo Gro Mega Thick Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:22 am

Kamieb is who I is wrote:
J-E@sy wrote:

Get cha pimpin on! doggy

Good Shit wait after a few months Your gonna see MAJOR differernce in your Hair thickness and your right side is gonna get fuller. Than when you you need to brush overtime to train all that new growth make sure you wolf for at least 2-3 session minimum, but im glad you liked it man another SBwave stepping his game up!!!!! ITs a Movement!

I'm gonna have to try this shit...once i raise my funds...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Doo Gro Mega Thick Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Doo Gro Mega Thick Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:33 am

*mari's attourney walks in.
"my client the waver formerly known as MARI0293 credits his recent comeback to the wave game to doo-gro-mega thick lotion'it thickened up my sides back to where they were when i was using hemp' he said. he will also be dominating the wave world in the coming monthes.thanks that is all"
Back to top Go down
J-E@sy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
J-E@sy

Male
Number of posts : 38

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:29 pm

*mari* wrote:
"my client the waver formerly known as MARI0293 credits his recent comeback to the wave game to doo-gro-mega thick lotion'it thickened up my sides back to where they were when i was using hemp' he said. he will also be dominating the wave world in the coming monthes.thanks that is all"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Doo Gro Mega Thick Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Doo Gro Mega Thick Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:30 pm

*mari* wrote:

this nigga got an attorney lol
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
Doo Gro Mega Thick Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Doo Gro Mega Thick Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Stay On That Doo-Gro I use For My Rightside too cuz My Right Is Disgusting
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:18 pm

lol late ass doo gro lovers...smh *walks out*
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Nahhh I Been On doo Gro Forever
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:40 am

I just copped me some, im likin it so far
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:49 pm

My girl's mother told me to get some doo-grow a couple of weeks ago. I was like "Oh yeah" and charged it to the game. Then I get on this site with yall dudes saying the same thing.

Lesson learned listen to your elders.
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male
Number of posts : 157
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com aka CRAPBUILDER

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:35 pm

J-E@sy wrote:

Get cha pimpin on! doggy
cosign i just got the shit this month and its the bomb! for some reseaon maybe because of the grease, it gives me this awsome shine for at least 9 hours :D for realz dog if you dont have this product you probaly have something you think is better or your just dumb lol!

Peace,
$noel$
Back to top Go down
Drew718
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Drew718

Male
Number of posts : 97

Registration date : 2009-03-19

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:39 pm

im hype i just found a bottle of the mega thick oil in my bathroom im bout to steal it from my sister lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/drooobygetem
got waves
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
got waves

Male
Number of posts : 94
Originated Wave Site : 360/sb all day

Registration date : 2007-09-26

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:45 pm

yeah i got me some doogro the shyt is the truth keeps my hair layed,shiny,and moisted

but too much can leave your head greasy
Back to top Go down
imDRoWZZY92
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 17

Registration date : 2009-03-08

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:51 am

how often do yall use it?
Back to top Go down
Drew718
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Drew718

Male
Number of posts : 97

Registration date : 2009-03-19

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:47 pm

damn this shit is da good i used it on my hair and it helped layed it down good and my waves came out more and it was madddddd soft and good shine
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/drooobygetem
got waves
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
got waves

Male
Number of posts : 94
Originated Wave Site : 360/sb all day

Registration date : 2007-09-26

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:24 pm

imDRoWZZY92 wrote:
how often do yall use it?

i use it every other day along with my mosituzier which is olive creame
Back to top Go down
Von DiZzZle
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 10

Registration date : 2009-04-07

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:05 pm

Which kind yall got? Or u recommend gettin tha Mega thick Leave in Gro Strengthener. Or the Anti-Thin lotion one?
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Use The Anti-Thinnig Lotion
Back to top Go down

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:16 am

which one 2 get the bottles, or the jar?
Back to top Go down

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Are yall tlkin bout doo groo mega thick anti thinning shampoo??

or the conditioner?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doo Gro Mega Thick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Mega Thick   Doo Gro Mega Thick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doo Gro Mega Thick
Page 1 of 1