Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***

Go down 
+5
@iRam
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Jerz
gAme0va
Jockin_Jay
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jockin_Jay
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jockin_Jay

Male
Number of posts : 31
**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Left_bar_bleue235 / 100235 / 100**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Empty
PostSubject: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:19 am

This is the official thread. Post yah kicks and see if someone can shit on you with they kicks. I'll start with my shit

Da Dunks (sorry for my camera.. but trust me these shoes is shinin and you can't see it very good but it is purple in it with suede ya dig)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Da Jays (Airforce 1's mixed wit da new j's -Soulja Boy)

Photobucket

Yeen Got Deez Razz
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male
Number of posts : 284
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:44 am

your kicks are basura.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daxbk
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:46 pm

gAme0va wrote:
your kicks are basura.

lmao :roflmao: i remember when chocolateboi said that shit lol i got the first pair with some leftover money from my bday
Back to top Go down
Jockin_Jay
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jockin_Jay

Male
**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Left_bar_bleue235 / 100235 / 100**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:36 pm

gAme0va wrote:
your kicks are basura.

:roflmao: lol where yo shit at nigga????!

I'm just here to get it started... and trust me it's more where dat came from BUN

That was just and appitizer Razz
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Jockin_Jay wrote:
gAme0va wrote:
your kicks are basura.

I'm just here to get it started... and trust me it's more where dat came from BUN

i dont think u want it with gameova wit the kicks not tryna ride him or nothin
Back to top Go down
Jockin_Jay
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jockin_Jay

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:52 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
Jockin_Jay wrote:
gAme0va wrote:
your kicks are basura.

barmy Trust me, I will MURDER him in da shoe game my nigga! Plus anyone else that want to join in! Feel free if you aint scared ya dig!! This is the Yeen got deeez thread... if u got them flaunt them Razz
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:54 pm

^^ @ jay you must've not seen Game shit.... this nigga is like Champs on speed... LOL
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Jockin_Jay wrote:
NJ Spinna wrote:
Jockin_Jay wrote:
gAme0va wrote:
your kicks are basura.

barmy Trust me, I will MURDER him in da shoe game my nigga! Plus anyone else that want to join in! Feel free if you aint scared ya dig!! This is the Yeen got deeez thread... if u got them flaunt them Razz

oky young grasshopper u will learn lol
Back to top Go down
Jockin_Jay
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jockin_Jay

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:58 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
Jockin_Jay wrote:
NJ Spinna wrote:
Jockin_Jay wrote:
gAme0va wrote:
your kicks are basura.

oky young grasshopper u will learn lol

LOL I didn't even show my good shit yet because I was just starting the thread up....I aint gonna pull out the big guns untill I see this thread poppin ya digg king
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:24 pm

your shoe game horrible GTFO with the BS
lets see u have $40 dunks.......$60 fusions.....GTFO sorry son ive got shoes ive worn worth double yours...and dont google any BS anymore NJ exposed u last time after i gave the hint....TAGGED PICS ONLY....get some tagged pics of the waves in your avy to lmfao
Back to top Go down
Jockin_Jay
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jockin_Jay

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:30 pm

*mari* wrote:
lets see u have $40 dunks.......$60 fusions.....GTFO sorry son ive got shoes ive worn worth double yours...and dont google any BS anymore NJ exposed u last time after i gave the hint....TAGGED PICS ONLY....get some tagged pics of the waves in your avy to lmfao

man you gtfo talkin all that shit like a homo ass nigga... Brah $40 dunks?? iz u on fuckin meth/pcp?? #1 there aint no such thing as dunks costing $40 witcha homo ass or no jordans. #2 I done told yall that was just to get the thread started but all u wanna do is talk shit but don't post nothin cause you know u aint got no shit to post.... I got maaaaaaad sneakers I was just saving them cause I thought yall niggas would come with somethin.... I guess not u just sittin there like a homo hatin.. So you GTFO and shut ya mouth till u post some sneaks my dog...

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:48 pm

@ jockin jay

Nigga... Didn't I tell you to lay low & chill out? Half these niggas hate you already.... so just learn to STFU and stop talking shit fam. I'm tryna save you here.... LOL Mari is a sneaker head. He know's what's authentic, what's not. He knows what's real, what's fake. He know's damn near as much as nike does... lol

@ mari

You ain't had to come shit on dude kicks like that. Like I said before, just b/c you are an "authentic head", don't shit on us "regular niggas" that don't really care bout dat shit. If a nigga got on fresh ass replicas let them be just that FRESH ASS REPLICAS. No need so shit on that man thread. Like the old saying, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing @ all...

Beef squashed :D
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:26 pm

Lmao ok mr holliday but he called me homo so I want go in on him like I should...
1st if u never seen $40 dunks/jordans you showing your ignorance and your lack of sneaker knowledge
2nd if you want to see my shit look for it it's all over WB check my collection thread...
3rd....nvm I'm going to show some respect [/img]
Back to top Go down
Jockin_Jay
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jockin_Jay

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Aint none of my shit replica and aint none of my shit cost $40 i aint never seen no dunk kicks for $40 unless they was fake. Nigga u got me like fucked up I stay fresh erryday ya dig, come round here and ask bout me. I wear 13 1/2 boy how the fuck would my shit cost $40? The first pair of dunks up there is maaaaad fresh i only wore them twice and i done had them for like 4 months. Maybe the pic aint good enough for u to see that deep purple bright orange with the dark grayish purpleish suede.... anywayz i stay fresh so i aint worried bout yall internet niggas talkin shit cause i know I pull females on the daily. I'm pretty like a light skin girl titty. im out dis thread cause yall niggas aint bring no game.
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:56 pm

*sigh* some niggas never know when to shut up... :D
Back to top Go down
Jockin_Jay
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jockin_Jay

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:13 pm

HollidayStylez wrote:
*sigh* some niggas never know when to shut up... :D

He should have never tried me then :bounce:
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:59 am

*mari* wrote:
dose aint his waves.....
lol i said dat and he called ma a hater
ME? A HATER? GTFO OUTTA HERE
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:03 am

yea u shoulda stayed on wb.......lol
Back to top Go down
Jockin_Jay
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jockin_Jay

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:34 pm

wavenigga.3 wrote:

u should keep that ugly ass bitch off yo signature :roflmao:

Jayrock205: get em jockin_jay! BUN
Wavecraze2000: get em BUN
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Jockin_Jay wrote:
NJ Spinna wrote:
Jockin_Jay wrote:
gAme0va wrote:
your kicks are basura.

ok get ready 2 get shitted on. that avatar isn't for nothing but you asked for it. UPLOAD TIME !!! Cool
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:53 pm

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** 12s

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** 11s

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Sumofdacollection-1

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** 137-1

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** DSC00462

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** DSC04904

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** DSC04899

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** DSC06897 those alone are neck breakers and worth more than what you posted. my girl prolly shittin on you in the sneaker game. ima post her kicks 2 see her shit on you lolollololl

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Midnite16s

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** DSC04672

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** KICKS-2

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Kicks-1 me and my girl again ahahahaha she shits on your collection 2 !!

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Baronhome-1

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Baronaway

EASY
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:56 pm

lol jockin jay been shit on......
clean yaself up
*throws towel at jockin jay*
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:58 pm

Jockin_Jay wrote:
wavenigga.3 wrote:

u should keep that ugly ass bitch off yo signature :roflmao:

Jayrock205: get em jockin_jay! BUN
Wavecraze2000: get em BUN
oh yea?
Back to top Go down
Jockin_Jay
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jockin_Jay

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:03 pm

gAme0va wrote:
**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** 12s

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** 11s

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Sumofdacollection-1

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** 137-1

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** DSC00462

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** DSC04904

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** DSC04899

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** DSC06897 those alone are neck breakers and worth more than what you posted. my girl prolly shittin on you in the sneaker game. ima post her kicks 2 see her shit on you lolollololl

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Midnite16s

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** DSC04672

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** KICKS-2

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Kicks-1 me and my girl again ahahahaha she shits on your collection 2 !!

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Baronhome-1

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Baronaway

EASY

well....

Photobucket

Last edited by Jockin_Jay on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:05 pm

^^^^FAIL gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***   **The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**The Official "Yeen Got Deez Kicks" Thread***
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next