Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

how can i make my brush softer

Go down 
+7
360wonder
SwaqqWaves23
D-Boyy
jiggy terp
kbreezy360
Kalash~Nikov
whoelsbutsmoove
11 posters
AuthorMessage
whoelsbutsmoove
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 11
how can i make my brush softer Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100how can i make my brush softer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-21

how can i make my brush softer Empty
PostSubject: how can i make my brush softer   how can i make my brush softer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Question yeaa im back with another question

yeaa so i have a diane 8157 and ive been trying since my first week of my woilfing session 2 kmake it soft i get a bowl of hot water and put in the microvave 4 about 6 min on high power (power lvl 10) and sit the brush in 4 about 30 min take it out and repeat the process over again but it still has yet too get softer

could anybody tell me what im doing wrong here anything else that i should add onn 2 the method/procedure
Back to top Go down
Kalash~Nikov
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Kalash~Nikov

Male
Number of posts : 1
how can i make my brush softer Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100how can i make my brush softer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: how can i make my brush softer   how can i make my brush softer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:28 pm

try bringing the water to a complete boil and then let it soak, or what i normally do is shower brush for about 10 mins with hot water and it will soften by breaking it in by the brushing and the heat from the water.

If it still is to hard (no homo) only use it when your hair becomes unmanageable during those long wolfing sessions. At that point it shouldn't be as harsh on the scalp.
Back to top Go down
kbreezy360
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
kbreezy360

Male
Number of posts : 31

Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: how can i make my brush softer   how can i make my brush softer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:49 am

c/s wid showerbrush

but actually, using boiling water or hot water for that matter can actually make it harder. I remember one time, when I first started wavin, I had a medium brush that I was trying to make soft. So I got some hot water and let it soak. And after about 45 sec, the bristles felt harder. So I boiled the water, and let it soak again for 45 sec. after that, the brush was like knives (exaggeration) but it was harder than before(n/h) So Hot water....no no

like Kalash~Nikov said, showerbrush wid hot water and it'll soften up. Or you could always apply alot of products, and let the brush get really gunky wid grease and build-up. Then clean the brush out and it'll b softer. Thats another way
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
how can i make my brush softer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how can i make my brush softer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: how can i make my brush softer   how can i make my brush softer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Just use the brush. Deal with the brief period of uncomfortability its worth the payoff in your pattern.
Back to top Go down
D-Boyy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 35
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
how can i make my brush softer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how can i make my brush softer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: how can i make my brush softer   how can i make my brush softer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:17 pm

cosign with jiggy. I have the 8157, and it hurt like hell at first. But i just kept using it, and over time it got softer.

Last edited by D-Boyy on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SwaqqWaves23
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 11

Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: how can i make my brush softer   how can i make my brush softer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:22 pm

i use olive creme...makes ur hair mad soft bruh
Back to top Go down
360wonder
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 67
Originated Wave Site : www.spincity.forumotion.com

Registration date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: how can i make my brush softer   how can i make my brush softer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:35 pm

C/S with jiggy and Kalash~Nikov.
Back to top Go down
pb24081085
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: how can i make my brush softer   how can i make my brush softer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Just deal with it.
Back to top Go down
#1waveguru
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
#1waveguru

Male
Number of posts : 10
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder........ every1 cum back

Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: how can i make my brush softer   how can i make my brush softer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:19 pm

alot of ppl say boil it but thats only temperary the only way your brush will get softer is if its worn out
Back to top Go down
Bigdre904
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Bigdre904

Male
Number of posts : 76
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
how can i make my brush softer Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100how can i make my brush softer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: how can i make my brush softer   how can i make my brush softer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:15 am

I would say deal with it....... your gonna need it for the long wolfing sessions
Back to top Go down
SlamonThe2nd
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: how can i make my brush softer   how can i make my brush softer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:33 pm

YOU MUST BE A BITCH ASS negro IF YOU NEED TO SOFTEN YOUR BRUSH BECAUSE IT HURTS TOO MUCH.

This negro put it in the microwave lmfaoooo.
negro doin it all wrong.

Soak the brush in a tub of deep conditioner for an hour. Any deep conditioner should do.

Then remove from the deep conditioner and cum all over the bristles and let that soak in for 12 hours. Then leave in a bowl of water in the refrigerator overnight and you should be good to do.

OR

Buy a soft brush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how can i make my brush softer   how can i make my brush softer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how can i make my brush softer
Page 1 of 1