Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

hOW TO Get spinnin fast

Go down 
+3
Sid
242spinna
BW
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BW
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 8
hOW TO Get spinnin fast Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100hOW TO Get spinnin fast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-02

hOW TO Get spinnin fast Empty
PostSubject: hOW TO Get spinnin fast   hOW TO Get spinnin fast Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 pm

man how can i be spinnin fast with just moistuizer, pomade, wavecap and
durag,and water. And when i say fast i mean like 3 weeks to a month.
please just help me man Sad
Back to top Go down
242spinna
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
242spinna

Male
Number of posts : 166
hOW TO Get spinnin fast Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100hOW TO Get spinnin fast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: hOW TO Get spinnin fast   hOW TO Get spinnin fast Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:03 pm

loop one footh over the other continuosly and ull be spinning leave ... or u can sit on a computer chair and spin urself around Neutral ..... brush yo dam hair boy wat u got a date in 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715
hOW TO Get spinnin fast Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100hOW TO Get spinnin fast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: hOW TO Get spinnin fast   hOW TO Get spinnin fast Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:03 pm

you need to brush your hair and great waves takes months and sometimes even years it depends on how much work with the brush you put it and READ around the site....yall niggas don't read and make excess shit like this...so like i said read around the site...remember its fundemental
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
hOW TO Get spinnin fast Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hOW TO Get spinnin fast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: hOW TO Get spinnin fast   hOW TO Get spinnin fast Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:05 am

Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush,
Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush
Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush, Brush

Thats the way to get waves quickly.
Back to top Go down
pb24081085
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 36

Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: hOW TO Get spinnin fast   hOW TO Get spinnin fast Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Brush your hair all the time.
Back to top Go down
Jungle2Tsunami
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 21

Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: hOW TO Get spinnin fast   hOW TO Get spinnin fast Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:31 pm

stay brushin..dont get yo cuts to low..nd spinnin hard, it dont hapin in jus 1 month..still look around da site tho doe
Back to top Go down
BW
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 8
hOW TO Get spinnin fast Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100hOW TO Get spinnin fast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: hOW TO Get spinnin fast   hOW TO Get spinnin fast Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:44 pm

yea yea i feel ya...
thanks
Back to top Go down
#1waveguru
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
#1waveguru

Male
Number of posts : 10
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder........ every1 cum back

Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: hOW TO Get spinnin fast   hOW TO Get spinnin fast Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:04 pm

brush yo hair and u dont need a pomade brushin gives u waves not pomade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hOW TO Get spinnin fast   hOW TO Get spinnin fast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hOW TO Get spinnin fast
Page 1 of 1