Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Share | 

Ghettome Wants to know...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghettome
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 4

Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Ghettome Wants to know...   Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:52 pm

Just joined and would like to say that this site is da shiz-nits yo!!! Also please tell me your best meths to formin a pattern from scratch besides KB,how long should it take,and is it best to wolf when you first see a pattern or just kb get a cut and wait,knowledge me.much props to all yall who provide wavin wisdom!

cool2
Back to top Go down
Bigdre904
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 76
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Ghettome Wants to know...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:32 pm

cant tell you nothing more than kb/moisturizing. it all depends on how much you brush and get a fresh cut before you wolf(#2 wtg)
Back to top Go down
ghettome
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ghettome Wants to know...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:14 pm

Kool Beans yo,from reading alotta post here I couldn't tell at what point most people started their 1st wolf session,thanx alot...also my sides i brush at an angle,the right side takes it but the left looks weak,I just started wavin last week with small results,should i start brushin the sides down or should i just stick to what i am already doin???
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Ghettome Wants to know...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:21 pm

Welcome to the site. For the most part, a lot of members have joined

http://spincity.forumotion.com/.

As for wolfing, it is an important facet of waving. What it does is provide you with the extra hair needed to straighten and recoil, straighten and recoil. The trick to wolfing is that you brush, brush, and brush double time. With added hair comes added responsibility, donít slack with that brush. Other than brushing, it is important that you moisturize. That will keep your hair soft and make it more susceptible to the impact of your brushing campaigns.

As for hair brushing techniques, I recommend that you brush your sides at 45 degree angles. That will make it easy for the sides to connect with the rear. I brush my left side forward. In order to connect the left rear, I had to brush that area on a 45 degree angle from the crown. So the left rear is on a tilt. I brush the right side the correct way and that allows me to connect the right rear by brushing downward. Brushing in the mirror is the standard for most of us. It serves two purposes. It will allow you to see your progress but it will also allow you to pinpoint the strokes that are working and the strokes that are not. Stokes that work connect. Strokes that donít work will require additional wolfing campaigns to fix.

My bad for the long response. That is how I roll. If you have any more questions, send me a pm on the other site. I am not very active on SB anymore
Back to top Go down
ghettome
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ghettome Wants to know...   Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:16 am

Kook kool kool!!! and I gues i'll head on over to thee other site as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghettome Wants to know...   

Back to top Go down

Ghettome Wants to know...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: NOOB LOUNGE-
Jump to: