Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

please this up for me...abot ps3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
please this up for me...abot ps3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100please this up for me...abot ps3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

please this up for me...abot ps3 Empty
PostSubject: please this up for me...abot ps3   please this up for me...abot ps3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:25 am

me and my brother use to share a ps3 and we had wired internet..im going to buy my own ps3 so its gonna be 2 ps3s in the house and we both gonna need internet so wat am i gonna have to do i got the wireless box thing but how do i set it up and do i need to buy any additional things//im buying a brand new ps3 so i think every thing come with it..and will i have to upgrade my internet
confused confused

Last edited by DATBOY559 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jbudd90
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jbudd90

Male
Number of posts : 12
please this up for me...abot ps3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100please this up for me...abot ps3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: please this up for me...abot ps3   please this up for me...abot ps3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:23 am

Uh you were kinda vague with the terms but i will try and help. Im guessing by wireless box thing you mean router right? If you got that + a ps3 you can get a wireless connection. Setting up the router is actually pretty easy, it should come with a disk and a manual so just follow the steps. Once your wireless network (by network i just mean your router is hooked up and broadcasting its signal)is set up...
1. Turn on PS3 and go to Settings then Network Settings.
2. Go to internet connection settings. Then follow the directions. I think you just go to wireless connection, then tell it to search for available connections.
3. Once it brings up a list of connections select yours and input the pw.
After that your all good, anymore questions just google it.
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
please this up for me...abot ps3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100please this up for me...abot ps3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: please this up for me...abot ps3   please this up for me...abot ps3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:26 am

Jbudd90 wrote:
Uh you were kinda vague with the terms but i will try and help. Im guessing by wireless box thing you mean router right? If you got that + a ps3 you can get a wireless connection. Setting up the router is actually pretty easy, it should come with a disk and a manual so just follow the steps. Once your wireless network (by network i just mean your router is hooked up and broadcasting its signal)is set up...
2. Go to internet connection settings. Then follow the directions. I think you just go to wireless connection, then tell it to search for available connections.

Thats all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
please this up for me...abot ps3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100please this up for me...abot ps3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: please this up for me...abot ps3   please this up for me...abot ps3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:41 pm

Jbudd90 wrote:
ok i cleared it up but i dont got the manual or dvd for the router for some reason i think i lost it...but i guess if thats all i got to do im going to do wat u said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please this up for me...abot ps3   please this up for me...abot ps3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please this up for me...abot ps3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: Off Topic :: Off Topic :: The Gamer section-
Jump to: