Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Jaffe
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
King Jaffe

Male
Number of posts : 82
Originated Wave Site : WaveBuilder.com
Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-10

Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down Empty
PostSubject: Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down   Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:54 pm

Well, if you dealing with a girl who has some amount of class about her self, you have to get her sexually comfortable with you. Indirectly convince her that she can do anything with and to you, because you will do anything to and with her. You Gone eat the pussy if you want some top off.
Start by hinting around it with jokes, tease her about not ever giving head. Make her feel like she behind and immature because she hasn't done it yet. Attack her self-esteem. Don't be forceful. Give her time and space to think about it. Eat that pussy, then come up with your dick in your hand, and give her that look like 'Suck this dick' without actually saying it.
It work for ya boi.. Got my dick sucked for the first time in 8th grade. It was decent. But as bitches get older they get better at it.

If you fucking with a buss down, of course you aint eattin no pussy. Unless you a Gump. For bussas, you gotta come at they head like they bussas. Dont respect them without disrespecting them. Just pull yo joint out when you finna buss her down and tell her she gotta buss you down b4 you fuck her. She gone do it, cuz she a bussa- she use to niggas treating like a hoe.

For example- I had this one bussa they call 'Durty D'.. I just told the bitch..
'Let me see what them lips do' (with a smile on my face).. she gone ask 'what you mean'..the bitch knwo what you mean of course.. hoes just want you to be 100..
So I said 'cummon shorty, you know what I'm on, let me she what that mouth do' (still smile'n)then she went...

KEYS TO SUCCESS-
1. Joke around the subject
2. Smile when asking. So if she reject you and snap, you can laugh and say u was just seeing if she was cool with it or you was just playing. Girls react better when you smile anyway(seduction)
3.Keep it 100. Girls love boldness and confidence. Don't approach it until you get your confidence up. Have the mind set like you know she gone buss you down, not like you asking. Girls have a 6th sense for No Confidence.[b]
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down   Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:55 pm

now THIS is a good thread...i kinda knew most of this though
Back to top Go down
King Jaffe
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
King Jaffe

Male
Number of posts : 82
Originated Wave Site : WaveBuilder.com
Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down   Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:05 am

I was trying to help some nigga out who posted a thread on this topic and my reply ended up as a new thread..
But niggas who get pussy know this shit already. this the shit u learn when u 7grade-Freshman Year.
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down   Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:44 am

good post homie edap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down   Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting A Bitch To Buss You Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: Off Topic :: Off Topic :: The Fairer Sex-
Jump to: